2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame GR for this whole fiasco. CS is a grieving mother, and IMHO, is being taken advantaged of for ratings. She is being spoon fed trash talk 101 by GR. How many times do we have this same scenario from GR being played out for ratings. It's obvious CS has major deficiancies in her parenting skills, hence losing physical custody. GR seems to always pick the weakest link and go in for the kill. CS is not prepared or sophisticated enough to see through GR's intent, and I believe is a victim to GR's unprofessional tactics. I hope an order of protection for Jr. preventing any more exposure to the media happens very soon.

I blame GR for doing it but CS has played the same tune on just about every show she been on always saying something negitive about Ron. And when she didnt it was her mom. CS isnt being taking advantage of she is loving every minute of getting back at Ron.HC was a after thought today not one plea for her to come home. And her using JR like that makes me sick:furious:

Well Ron is a grieving father and he certainly isn't trashing anybody or impeeding the investigation in any way and doing exactly what LE is telling him to do. No excuse...Crystal knew exactly what she was doing and saying with little regard to the impact it could have on her 4 year old child.

Amen, or the impact this could have on her baby Chloe.
I mean, it is bad enough that she is putting Junior out there, but never once has she thought about Chloe.
It makes me sick.

Man, I almost forgot this..Did anyone else hear GR say, when he was talking about Misty's weekend bender, that she was sexting?

Yes, and that is a new one for me. :waitasec: I am not sure I know how to do that!

Childrens sneaks that squeak "Wee Sneaks" So children can be familiar with squeaky shoes, but theirs are for fun.

Squeaks in shoes caused by insole. Rebok notorious for squeaking.

so we got a guy in black maybe, wearing wet or sweaty reboks that squeak maybe.

re custody: if only one parent has custody, the other parent can't even pck the child up at school unless the parent with custody puts that persons name on the approved list with the school. Fl.

I am sure Misty is enjoying the focus being taken off of her.
Its all a shame, just a pure shame.
I'm going to pray for Ron tonight, one that he didn't agree to this, and 2 that if he seen his son on TV without his permission that he doesn't commit a crime tonight.
I do think that people can only be pushed so far..this would have been my breaking point.

Amen! I'll pray too...

A drug dealer wouldn't wear cheap shoes because only cheap shoes squeak. Most black guys wouldn't be wearing cheap shoes either. I don't buy this unless someone got some shoes to quickly get rid of so they couldn't be traced to any shoe prints. I bet the original story of a man "all in black" is more the truth. Maybe he was wearing black rubber soled shoes that squeaked as he snuck across the floor.

so true... i don't know any drug dealers... but i know plenty of black men... and none of them wear cheap anything.

every black guy i know has at least as many shoes as i have... and they're all high end brands.

Grieving mother?? Really?? I must have missed the part where she begged for the "black man in black with the squeaky shoes" to bring Haliegh back. I don't recall seeing any tears, either.

Yeah I do think she's grieving. Her daughter's been kidnapped, and probably worse. My reaction and your reaction aren't the only reactions acceptable. I believe she's cried plenty. Poor judgement tonight, sure.

Also as far as being "high" Cs has by far looked to be on something way more often than Ron has. Not that it matters, under the circumstances I would expect both to be given something to calm them but why does Gr need to keep throwing it out there?

You know what,I don't blame GR for this,he's just a tabloid showboat.This is all on her,she's done this.And she's put alot more frightened people in more fear tonight.If LE knew about this story,they would have put it out as a person of interest in an abduction.She just took it to a whole new level.

Why Monday? Don't they work weekends down there?

LOL, I know...they mine as well cart her as$ off now to the station and hook her up to the poly again! Sad that last week after Geraldo showed up on Saturday, they didn't question her until Monday. This time, however, she put Junior on and did exactly what she claimed they asked her not to do. My hopes are that they are on their way to Glen St. Mary's as we all fume over what she did tonight!

I blame GR for doing it but CS has played the same tune on just about every show she been on always saying something negitive about Ron. And when she didnt it was her mom. CS isnt being taking advantage of she is loving every minute of getting back at Ron.HC was a after thought today not one plea for her to come home. And her using JR like that makes me sick:furious:

Yeah, putting Jr on tv made me sick and furious too. Loving every minute of it??? Have we strayed that far from empathizing with our fellow human beings that we think they're loving every minute of their daughter's horrendous fate?

I think all of this make LE's job harder. They should put a stop to this so it doesn't happen again!

so true... i don't know any drug dealers... but i know plenty of black men... and none of them wear cheap anything.

every black guy i know has at least as many shoes as i have... and they're all high end brands.

You are kidding? Right? Please tell me yes. Restore my faith in humanity...

Why Monday? Don't they work weekends down there?

They were doing more searchs this weekend,I know that the dispatcher knows about the show before ten and was asked to relay the message to a lead detective.I dont know if that happened or not.If more people called,then it possibly went through.

You know what,I don't blame GR for this,he's just a tabloid showboat.This is all on her,she's done this.And she's put alot more frightened people in more fear tonight.If LE knew about this story,they would have put it out as a person of interest in an abduction.She just took it to a whole new level.

I blame Crystal 100% for this.
But not without blaming Geraldo some too. He knew that she does not have custody of this 4 year old child and he allowed her to exploit this child on national tv.
I hope Ron sues him for millions, buys a great big house in the richest town in Florida, quits his job, and still makes her *advertiser censored* pay child support!

Yeah I do think she's grieving. Her daughter's been kidnapped, and probably worse. My reaction and your reaction aren't the only reactions acceptable. I believe she's cried plenty. Poor judgement tonight, sure.

Poor judgement doesnt excuse bad parenting.Crystal heard on NG the other night how Rons mom was afraid for Jr because this came out in the press and never should have. But she still put Jr on GR. She knew actually what she was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove