2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SA for florida on HLN said slam dunk,they have enough evidence to fill a volcano.

Excellent! I definitely sensed a more "sure thing" feeling from teh SA this time rather than last time. Last time left me kinda feeling iffy.

they didnt decide on anything concrete about the photos! or the video! or the trial!

Cindy embraced and hugged JB as lovingly as she hugged her own murdered granddaughter. But after their attorney Brad Conway finished talking to Baez and then went to talk with the prosecution, his clients didn't go with them. Cindy stood back with a snarl on her face chewing her gum. I feel like I need a shower after watching the 3 of them (the As and JB).

Nope, LAA wasn't there for his CMA today :D:D:D:D
Anyone see his questioning about the CMA on the deposition thing Friday I think it was. He says CMA stands for Cindy, Casey and Caylee. What a wiggler he is.

And, no he didn't show his face today.

Is there a thread where we can go and talk about casey's lastest costume and George and Cindy?

Or are we not allowed?

Start one in the parking lot and I am hot on your heels....

I wonder if John Morgan was in court or watching? The A's seem to have come a long ways since they were too emotionally distraught just this past Thursday to give depositions. Sure hope they were well enough today to absorb something from the hearing.

Good point!

That huge smile for JB from CA didn't look very depressed to me. What is it with these women and their inappropriate reactions?

they didnt decide on anything concrete about the photos! or the video! or the trial!

Later on today about the photos and JB has until Wednesday to see the video then has 20 days to file another motion again to block it. Orange County attorney was there and said the video was in the medical unit where there is cameras 24/7 so anyone can see it.

Why does JB want to see the video? What difference does it make. He is a "defense" attorney, right...should he not be mounting a "defense"? Does he think that anyone who sees the video of casey freaking out will change their mind with all the info out there?

If Judge Strickland really wants to show his fair-mindedness, he will give Lee one more shot at deleting the images before they can be released to the public. :rolleyes:

I am watching the "raw video" when the Casey enters the courtroom...IMO
1) she hardly gives her parents a glance or smile...sits down.
2) Ten seconds after the camera zooms on George and Cindy, George looks down at his shoes in disappointment; Cindy rubs his back,tries to comfort him from the DISS by Casey.
3) Jose whispers something in her ear then and ONLY THEN, does she turn around and gives her parents a fake smile and quickly faces the court.

Crying out loud! They were told numerous times to take it to the hallway and they just stood there.

Yeah, CA had the shamrock pin, GA had a Caylee pin.

I am watching the "raw video" when the Casey enters the courtroom...IMO
1) she hardly gives her parents a glance or smile...sits down.
2) Ten seconds after the camera zooms on George and Cindy, George looks down at his shoes in disappointment; Cindy rubs his back,tries to comfort him from the DISS by Casey.
3) Jose whispers something in her ear then and ONLY THEN, does she turn around and gives her parents a fake smile and quickly faces the court.

oo oo post a link or which site is it?

If Judge Strickland really wants to show his fair-mindedness, he will give Lee one more shot at deleting the images before they can be released to the public. :rolleyes:

I hope he does, because Orlando Sentinel already has them. That could get fun! :D

Did anyone see a close-up of Casey in the courtroom? When I watched the hearing today, all I saw was the back of Casey's head......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero