2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she called DFCS and stated she had children there that had signs of abuse and she had taken pictures of the children. DFCS would investigate and would visit Crystal to see the pictures. Do we know if she talked face to face with DFCS?

I have no idea, but any reports she has made would be a matter of record, so I seriously doubt her attorney would lie about it only to destroy her reputation by being caught in such a lie, especially in what is probably the most public appearance she's had.

Well.... at first Crystal also said, several times, that the kids loved Misty, she was good to them (something like that anyway) etc. etc. So again I think Crystal really tried to be "fair" time and time again. It is very possible that all the stuff about about bio mom and the kids thinking of Misty as the mom really did hurt her feelings. I agree all that stuff was really unnecessary and hurtful. Would hurt me too.

I believe her father lives in the same area as Ron. And we know from the court docs from the custody hearing that after they split, her cousin, or brother or something was in the car with him. So I think she still has enough family in the area to still have had an ear to the ground even if she lives 2 hours away.

I don't know... before this custody stuff started she seemed ok with Ron having them and I think she was thankful that Misty seemed to take good care of them before all this happened. I think now it's like trying to close the barn door after the horses have been let out... I just see her as a very sad pawn in this.

I think Ron was probably doing "ok" until he hooked up with Misty. I swear she is his downfall.

The one thing I always come back to with Crystal and why I find her concern odd is because of her myspace...Chloe' and the other "brats" oh and my big baby Chad.

LE saw Misty and reported nothing about concerns of her being intoxicated or high. I believe if they felt it was a possibility...they would have noted it.

LE hasn't reported much besides they can't get a timeline because of MC's inconsistencies and nobody's been cleared as a suspect.

Exactly and how far is his job from the trailer?
And does he work alone or are their other coworkers to verify he was there the whole time?

LE has verified his work hours the night Haleigh was missing. He was there his scheduled hours.

LE hasn't reported much besides they can't get a timeline because of MC's inconsistencies and nobody's been cleared as a suspect.

LE would have noticed if she was high or intoxicated. That is one of the 1st things they look for in a case like this. If she had been, it would have been noted on the Police report.

TN is dispatcher for peat sakes. No way I believe a dispatcher has any kind of special pull with police. If she was a police officer I might by it but a dispatcher no way.

I know huh!! The kids of the dispatcher in our town are in jail every other day. No way she'd have any pull here. The cops look "down" on the dispatcher where I live (I'll admit it, I have a police scanner and listen sometimes, cops are always being snotty to the dispatchers, sometimes it makes me mad!)

TN is dispatcher for peat sakes. No way I believe a dispatcher has any kind of special pull with police. If she was a police officer I might by it but a dispatcher no way.
I have a relative who is a dispatcher and see the opposite - she has been like their mascot, and did get special treatment, and that's in two separate states. LE gets to know and depend on dispatchers a lot.

I have no idea, but any reports she has made would be a matter of record, so I seriously doubt her attorney would lie about it only to destroy her reputation by being caught in such a lie, especially in what is probably the most public appearance she's had.
I dont. Her lawyer is doing her job and spinning. Thats what good lawyers do. IMO I dont think the lawyer knew anything about Crystal making false accusations in the past. And NG caught her by surprise. It was interesting to watch.

LE has verified his work hours the night Haleigh was missing. He was there his scheduled hours.

Didn't they also say that because they don't know the crime against Haleigh and when it occurred that they couldn't rule anyone out, including Ron? A month PLUS and they can't clear anyone but the TN cousin, and a couple of SOs....? They can't clear either of the parents, or any others. This is ridiculous! :banghead:

She said (repeatedly) that he was not abusive at that time. The problems didn't start until later.

Now, I guess she has heard more, during her time there the last month. How true they are, I have no clue. Like I said, if the evidence isn't strong, I hope the attorney gets seriously disciplined by the board on top of public scorn.
Exactly. In what world does an abuser not show any sign of abusiveness during a live in type relationship for 4 years then all of the sudden he becomes this monster she is trying to portray now?! Not a chance. :hand:

The one thing I always come back to with Crystal and why I find her concern odd is because of her myspace...Chloe' and the other "brats" oh and my big baby Chad.

Yeah that left a bad taste in my mouth too but I'm giving her a pass (sort of) on that one since so many people here have said they could see themselves saying that and not meaning it. Personally if my kids lived with me I could see (maybe?) calling them something in jest maybe??. But I highly doubt if I weren't with them 24/7 I would feel it was funny or cute to say that.

I know I'm seeming to defend Crystal so much it probably looks like I support more than I do, but when I see certain things, I just have to react - like this, and the cousin thing, and being late that morning.

Calling her kids brats means nothing, IMO. Many of us do that even though our lives revolve around the love of our kids.

I'm sorry, but if anyone accused me of not loving my kids for that, or for not showing up earlier at such a time, they'd feel ashamed, once they saw the reality.

There is plenty to criticize about Crystal. This stuff just bugs me. :o And FWIW, I defended Misty for a lot of things I saw as unfair like this, too. :crazy:

I have a relative who is a dispatcher and see the opposite - she has been like their mascot, and did get special treatment, and that's in two separate states. LE gets to know and depend on dispatchers a lot.
Not when it comes to criminal behavior. Yea they do get to know them but it still doesnt give them special treatment to get people off of there charges. And it sure doesnt make a difference in a custody trial. Everyone makes it sound like TN can move the world because she works as dispatcher not gonna happen IMO

I have to disagree. I am married to a police officer. Although he may know them by name, or even by the way their voice sounds. He wouldn't know who his dispatchers were if they walked by him.

edited to clarify - I do believe that dispatchers jobs are very important. At times, they are the lifelines for police officers. I am not cracking on the position at all.

Yes, and so let's just find out as much information as possible, and see where it leads. If RC was at work all night and never left until his shift ended, then obviously he didn't have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. :) MOO

If he knows what happened and hasn't informed LE, it is accessory after the fact.
If he knew what was going to happen and planned it before the fact, it's conspiracy.
He didn't have to be there to be involved in the actual crime.
His boasting that he was at work and for that reason knows nothing is suspicous to me. He appears happy that LE can't pin it on him, and I don't understand that since his daughter's whereabouts, and welfare are still unknown. jmoooc.

LE would have noticed if she was high or intoxicated. That is one of the 1st things they look for in a case like this. If she had been, it would have been noted on the Police report.

If I may please say They may have discussed this.I was just thinking maybe that is possibly why she is inconsistent with her stories and time line.Maybe she didn't remember.If she was not high and she was this inconsistent with her stories.Then something is very wrong with this picture.

I've never disliked NG as much as I do right now. Giving RC a free pass when it comes to his proclivity to hang out with teen girls and she's crucifying Crystal for a false police report. It sounds like she leant her car to somebody and when they didn't bring it back she reported it stolen.

the false report charge..about a car that somone took and didn't return. Gosh, the way someone was going on tonight about filing false reports in the plural I thought she did a series of horrible things. Was she charged? Usually if it was intentional there would be a charge. I wonder if it was more of a misunderstanding and this was how Crystal though she could make someone bring the car back? I don't get the sense she knows much about how the system works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89