2009.03.20 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly, and just how many depositions has JB done himself in this case ? From the coverage I have seen you can count them on one hand. He is waiting for the state to do his job for him, it seems to me.

I was thinking the one recent being the only but then remembered way back when he brought in TL and a few other's. There was a video of the people showing up, walking in the building. TL didn't look too happy and didn't acknowledge JB's 'nod' iirc!
I also recall the tow yard guy and the Amscot lady but no one else. The depos didn't last that long, no where near the deputy.

Interesting. I wonder if SP accidentally tore out two checks (one blank) and put it in Caylee's card.
Casey then seizes the moment (ala carpe diem) and utters the check...

Could be. Thought she said that it was likely taken from her bag when she was staying over there for Caylee's b-day party.

One of TL roomates?

Or possibly one from the Fusion crowd?

Now I gotta go look see!

Let me know if you find anything. Ive been looking and cant find anything!

I thought TL only had one roommate. Is that correct?

The pinging stuff is interesting. Specifically, on June 16/17. Says 'significance was unknown then'. The movement on night of 16th, then remained in that one area overnight til AM of 17th which wasn't at home or TL's.
Then onto the 17th there was an hour she was idle on her cell right at the A home area. Then, the communication begins again @ TL's per exhibits.

I realize this has been done in other threads, but I just noticed that because it reads to me as though they definitely have their time-line, what was done and when, all figured out.

I don't know how she kept all those J's straight especially when lying
:doh:

Honestly, my hubby and his five sisters all have names that begin with a J - it took me almost 2 years to get them all straight and remember who was who! :confused: I don't know how she kept all those fictional/real people straight either. She must have an eidetic memory.

I think Ryan may be one of Lee's friends, whom KC described during a jail visit as one of her Big Brothers?

I may be mistaken I would have to revisit that video.

(ADDED:)
Jailhouse visit 7/30 transcript:

GA: is there.. is there anyone you want us to contact that you want to talk to?
KC:uhm....i'd really like to talk to ryan, just because it was kind of brief .uhm..i want to talk to annie, i want to talk to everyone, but again i'd rather wait and do that when i can see everyone in person and not have other faces and other peoples rights violated by being thrown all over the media. i mean that something very discerning to me. i mean you guys are already in the media, so in a way, i mean, it still bothers me, but not quite as much. because i know if there anyone to speak for me, its the two of you and lee. so that, i'm more than ok with. i really want you to both thank annie for me. i mean ,i know how much shes always cared, but this shows that much more. and i missed two visits just yesterday. i dont really know who they were for , who they were with but i declined last night just because of court and things of that nature and i kinda just needed to keep to myself. i'm glad i went to bed early.
GA: oh, well thats good. here mom wants to talk to you again.

I think Ryan may be one of Lee's friends, whom KC described during a jail visit as one of her Big Brothers?

I may be mistaken I would have to revisit that video.

(ADDED:)
Jailhouse visit 7/30 transcript:

GA: is there.. is there anyone you want us to contact that you want to talk to?
KC:uhm....i'd really like to talk to ryan, just because it was kind of brief .uhm..i want to talk to annie, i want to talk to everyone, but again i'd rather wait and do that when i can see everyone in person and not have other faces and other peoples rights violated by being thrown all over the media. i mean that something very discerning to me. i mean you guys are already in the media, so in a way, i mean, it still bothers me, but not quite as much. because i know if there anyone to speak for me, its the two of you and lee. so that, i'm more than ok with. i really want you to both thank annie for me. i mean ,i know how much shes always cared, but this shows that much more. and i missed two visits just yesterday. i dont really know who they were for , who they were with but i declined last night just because of court and things of that nature and i kinda just needed to keep to myself. i'm glad i went to bed early.
GA: oh, well thats good. here mom wants to talk to you again.

Thanks Seebra! You rock

Got a new job today! (Finally!), It's the first day of spring! (Yipee!), And I come home to a doc dump! (Life doesn't get any better!!)
o/t Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

It was in GA's suicide note. IIRC, KathiB or another reporter was able to look at GA's suicide note before the judge ruled that it wouldn't be released.

wow, no kidding!! Do you have a link to her stating what she read in it? I'd love to read what she says. TIA!

Honestly, my hubby and his five sisters all have names that begin with a J - it took me almost 2 years to get them all straight and remember who was who! :confused: I don't know how she kept all those fictional/real people straight either. She must have an eidetic memory.

I have always been amazed at how Cindy parrots all of the non existant characters in her LE interviews.

I haven't either. It should be reflected on the court docket, but there's nothing there.

No it wouldn't be. Discovery requests or responses aren't filed with the court. Things like Motions to Compel Discovery are handled by the court. And if there is an order issued compelling discovery a notice of compliance of such an order would be filed. In other words, the SA might already have requested discovery responses and we wouldn't know about it unless the Defense is not complying with such requests.

HLN is reporting that Shirley said Casey stole $45,000.00 from Cindy, and that George was stealing money from Cindy, too. That explains how Casey paid for her friend's trips to PR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back