2009.03.25 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
K, well, it's pretty safe to say that Ashton does not like Baez!

damn! what was said??? I just heard the judge say "This is getting really old"... WOw, this trial is gonna be good!

JB, asked, wanted to be reminded by the judge that anything said 'in camera' wouldn't be leaked, he had a concern because of all the recent leaks

SA stood up and said "We don't need to be reminded... understood"
he was getting angry

JB turned and said something to SA
SA said he didn't need to be reminded, he thinks this is getting old

Judge agreed that he was tired of this and it was getting old as well

they are referring to JBs comments and unprofessional statments

did anyone catch the under-the-breath barb Baez made to Ashton (I think?) after Strickland told them this was getting old?

Baez asked, "You alright?" while smirking.....ugh!

I can see baez leaking the info and blaming SA for doing it.

Any bets?

Maybe JB told in camera who is paying- and now if it "gets out" he will blame the SA for leaking since it was said in camera only to those people. When in reality it could be anyone from the defense leaking it on purpose.

My thoughts exactly. Look at that pompous smirk on Jose's face. He would leak it in a heartbeat if he thought it would cause doubt to be cast upon the State. I am liking him less today than yesterday and I didn't like him at all yesterday if that tells you the level to which my disliking of him hath sunk!:furious:

Lawyers like JB end up with their face on highway billboards making no money. Pissing off the SA doesn't get you anywhere.

Does JB think next time he represents a client in this district the SA will be lenient and cut him a deal? Or take it to trial and drag it on and on? The SA doesn't pay for it, the defense does. Clients hear about things like this and stay faaaar away from "trouble" lawyers.

Only narcissists who want this type of show will go to JB from now on. It's rather pathetic

did anyone catch the under-the-breath barb Baez made to Ashton (I think?) after Strickland told them this was getting old?

Yep, and SA snapped back and that's when Jose and the MONSTER started smirking. KC disgusts me.

You're right- the only reason you'd "throw them out" is on purpose. JB got the shredder out when he realized the SA would ask for them.

"I will represent you in exchange for the book, movie, play, poetry, lifetime special, kabuke theatre, mime, fill in your own adventure, board game, video game, computer game, doll, toy, alcohol branding, clothing line, and any other merchandising of your story and the story of your daughter."

EDIT: "I will represent you for a nominal fee."

LMBO - you forgot two.

Target Perp Fashion Line Summer 2008 - featuring big white sunglasses
Target Perp Fashion Line Spring/Summer 2009 - featuring ankle bracelets and school marm drag

(kabuke was brilliant! TY)

JB wanted to bring up the issue of keeping things "in camera" private and no leaks.

SA stated that "they don't need to be reminded of legal ethics"

Strickland said "this is getting old"

SA had his back to JB and JB had that smirk on his face! Wish we could remove it for him!! Oh wait, we will come trial time! Go SA office!! Woo hoo!

Well, look at the bright side, everyone, good ol JB is here to stay, since there is "no conflict". I think that Ashton will make it his priority to see that this case is prosecuted to its fullest extent! :D

Was George wearing his Caylee button? I love that he wears Caylee's button so Casey has to see her face!!

That is what I'm assuming. I've noticed how CA has been wearing what seems like expensive clothes.

They've not worked in months..how on earth is their mortage being paid?
Car loans?
Utility bills? Home taxes?

CA and GA are syphoning the money to casey's defence.

I agree! And I noticed Baez is sporting some new threads also, how wonderful of Caylee to give all these people such nice lives.

JB's attitude.....that huge smirk....ticking of the SA on purpose.....what's that about? I just can't imagine this guy handling felony cases....

What casey can't say no sir or no judge or no your honor
She needs to reply to his questions with respect!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredofthis
Did KC even look at her parents on her way out?

She did not.
She did not.

Well, IMO, George smiled at someone off in the corner, maybe someone peeking through the door outside of camera range, when they all left the courtroom for that conference.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back