2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for our legal eagles.

We know this kind of behavior would never fly in a courtroom and would end up with CA in cuffs heading for the lockup on a contempt charge. My question is, can Morgan or Mittnik go to Judge Rodriguez and ask them to find CA in contempt? Or does that behavior have to take place in front of the judge?

I just want to say that I'm so proud of CA!
She sat there and answered questions that had nothing to do with the ZG case, and she took it, and she took it. The threats of contempt of court. The repeating the same questions again and again, wearing her down. Grilling is the word! Big shots with all the power. HA
She has the worst atty on the face of the earth. All three attys made me sick, attys like them give the whole lot a bad name. imo
LE will use this to find out how to work her against her daughter in her coming trial.
But in the end of the deposition, CA smack em down.
Good for her.
Congrats CA. I'm proud of you!!!
They looked menacing, but you made em look like fools.
You go girl!

...and cindy has also morphed into an attorney and a judge! Did you notice when she told the attorney: YOU OPENED THAT DOOR.....
That was so funny I almost fell out of my chair.
I am imagining her yelling that phrase out in court during the criminal trial.
Next Cindy will be a coroner, and a rep from one of the science labs.
Oh well.....
...good show Cindy.
What a hoot.

I just want to say that I'm so proud of CA!
She sat there and answered questions that had nothing to do with the ZG case, and she took it, and she took it. The threats of contempt of court. The repeating the same questions again and again, wearing her down. Grilling is the word! Big shots with all the power. HA
She has the worst atty on the face of the earth. All three attys made me sick, attys like them give the whole lot a bad name. imo
LE will use this to find out how to work her against her daughter in her coming trial.
But in the end of the deposition, CA smack em down.
Good for her.
Congrats CA. I'm proud of you!!!
They looked menacing, but you made em look like fools.
You go girl!

CA may have felt she was in control and smacked 'em down, but she did nothing but hurt herself.

She gave the Attorney exactly what he wanted. IMO

Cindy believes the REAL perp got the idea to dump Caylee's body on Suburban cos they heard Casey say she knows "she's close to home" in her jail video..Is there anyone who didn't see this coming? lol I just didn't expect her to claim it was done AFTER the incident with DC in Nov..She has to know the forensic evidence will prove there's a REAL problem with this timeline but she went with it anyway :rolleyes:

Maybe Dominic Casey will be the next one thrown under the bus or even George. I can hear Cindy now. Dominic or George did it ..
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

It so sad that the Cindy forgot about Caylee. I see her wearing Green,I'm sure is for Casey and a clover pin and what looks like a mother and daughter penant. But no Caylee pin

Question for our legal eagles.

We know this kind of behavior would never fly in a courtroom and would end up with CA in cuffs heading for the lockup on a contempt charge. My question is, can Morgan or Mittnik go to Judge Rodriguez and ask them to find CA in contempt? Or does that behavior have to take place in front of the judge?

I would think the video would be good enough IMO

B]I will probably have daggers thrown my way for this post... but, I feel it needs to be said ~ [/B]

My emotional mind is appalled at the anger the A's displayed... HOWEVER~ They DID NOT MURDER their darling grand-daughter. so much hatred is spewed their way. ( close to what Casey receives IMO..)

My logical mind ~ I believe their anger stems from this: In no way do THEY want to be responsible for putting their daughter away for murder. I don't care what anyone else thinks about this... THEY don't want to be responsible for it. PERIOD. They are mad because they have to make statements in a deposition for what THEY believe is a frivolous defamation case... BEFORE the murder trial. ( which I bet can be used against Casey in the murder trial (??) ). We may not like it.. but I definately don't think they deserve the hatred they are given for staying with their daughter in this. How can any of us know what this contridiction can mean... losing your grand-daughter .. due to your daughter. It has to make you crazy.

I AM NOT SAYING they should hide anything.. however, I believe the line of questioning was out of line for a defamation case. If this were the murder trial I WOULD HAVE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT OPINION.

They are treated horribly in the media, and having watched a friend who's daughter killed her husband.. I know first hand the pain between your loss & the love for a daughter.

The burden that has fallen on these two is unimaginable and I think someone needs to address the fact that they are on the hot coals... not Casey, where it truly belongs.

I say cut them a LITTLE slack. It was a defamation case... not THE murder trial. They DO believe Casey for whatever reason they HAVE to. We may not like it.. but THEY DID NOT KILL THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL...

They State does not need them to convict Casey.. I say for now.. until trial ..leave them alone in their pain.

IMO of course...

I used to feel a lot like you do, because I don't for a moment believe they had anything to do with killing their granddaughter. I even get that people initially try to court and handle the monster that is the media, really not recognizing what they're dealing with. Then it devours them. It's exploitative, but they now have apparently chosen to cultivate it when it suits them and I guess there is no turning back. You can't have the benefits without the burdens. I have never expected them to call a press conference and denounce their daughter as a killer. But they seem to have no respect or empathy for anyone else or, most importantly, for the truth. They denounce LE, blame every friend their daughter ever had for causing her to be bad. They never seem to think they or their daughter could be wrong. Despite all the evidence pointing toward their daughter, they maintain her innocence and rail against the system. Yet CA gives the impression that she would be gleeful if some third party she dislikes would be found guilty of this crime on no evidence, or on the suspicion she is trying at every opportunity to create. It's intentional and ugly and sort of compassion killing. There was no excuse for their behavior in the depositions, and in fact a lot of it seems planned. The identical insulting remarks about ZG, which CA seemed to consider a triumph. An oath is an oath. Being in a deposition is the same as if you were testifying in court. They are not in some rarified realm beyond all rules for civil behavior. Besides, when they behave like this, which IS in their control, they further damage themselves.

I think Cindy thinks she is making points with little pieces of evidence, but she needs to take her head out of where it is :behind: and look at the WHOLE. Even the forensics we have so far show there was a dead body in the Pontiac for about 3 days. In fact the hair confirms it was Caylee's dead body! I wont go thru all the things we know (or probably will know) but there is a lot more to it than just when and where the body was dumped.

:eek:Yes... but don't you just know... HP:
that while KC was taking a shower... at Jesse's house....
HE DID IT>>> & HE Drove KC CAR>>> YES.....................
another one of KC's & CA .... plan.... IF I SAY IT ~~~ IT must
be true...

:clap::clap::clap:LISTEN UP...............:behindbar:Justice::too much info::behindbar\ KC

~JUSTICE ~ because the EVIDENCE Points to YOU KC ! !
You were last seen with her... YOU Said you took her....
Little Caylee's decomposing body was in the trunk of your car...
and with your OWN confession you said "Zanny" took her
N O T ~ Jesse ! ! !
1st it was Sawgrass Apts... then Jay Blanchard Park.... Now Jesse

P L EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE..... KC :waitasec::waitasec:
Get Yourself back into reality ! ! !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

* * * KC's never gonna get it... L@@Ks Like CA has never gotten it ! ! !
and Is Never gonna get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U N R E A L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Death of their Beloved Little Angel CAYLEE can NOT even
bring them to S T O P the insanity ! ! !
SAD............Very ....Very ...... SAD !!!!!!!!!!!

To paraphrase the adage, "Give 'em enough rope and they'll hang KC and maybe even themselves, LA included."

I have never seen such a lack of decorum and abundance of inappropriate behavior before in a case like this, oh wait, I forget about Scott Peterson's parents. :doh:

Though I believe she went off of the medicine she was abusing back in November (ish)- (I can't remember the exact date but it was during the time when Michelle B was their "spokesperson" and they all went on TV together). She was extremely out of it (way more than any of her benzo's high's ever made her and IMO, she was withdrawling from Benzo's at that time. Her behavior improved shortly afterwords... for awhile.

That makes sense.

It is funny to watch when he is lying he cannot keep his eyes open and lashes from fluttering. Need to work on that lying thing GA. You did the same thing on LK Live. :rolleyes:

I hope EyesforLies.com does something on GA's fluttering lashes and smiles, I'd love to read an analysis of what all his faces mean.

I see her wearing Green,I'm sure is for Casey and a clover pin and what looks like a mother and daughter penant. But no Caylee pin

I didn't think of the green sweater, but now that you mention it, i think you are EXACTLY right, it was a sign for Casey.

I doubt that casey had ever given her any phone number for a "nanny."

Me too. There is no way that CA had numbers and addresses for this nanny that supposedly had her granddaughter, and she's tracking down thousands of sightings all over the country, and shouting on her horn that LE isn't doing this or that, and for 9+ months we've never heard a word about this, not anywhere, nor did she mention this to LE on the recordings?

Maybe Dominic Casey will be the next one thrown under the bus or even George. I can hear Cindy now. Dominic or George did it ..
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

It so sad that the Cindy forgot about Caylee. I see her wearing Green,I'm sure is for Casey and a clover pin and what looks like a mother and daughter penant. But no Caylee pin

Don't fergit-------she is wearing Caylee's ashes.

I'm sorry - did I miss the part where Cindy explains where Casey was on June 16, 2008 the last time according to George, Caylee was seen alive by anyone in the family? What's Casey's alibi? Does she have one?

I agree that CA and GA seemed to have rehearsed their deposition "performances". Each of them spouted the hateful/hurtful bit about how this ZG was not the ZG that KC described; because KC described a ZG that was a "10" with "straight white teeth". --- How rude and deliberately hurtful! --- How do you think Cindy would react to being berated like that? (Of course in her mind, she probably thinks she's a 10.)

Cindy complained of being tired and wanting to get it over with, but she was the reason it lasted so long. Many times she could have answered a simple "yes" or "no", but instead she chose to argue. "I'm not answering that because you already asked that. I've already answered that question. Read the transcript back. You already asked that. It's not relevant..... and on, and on, and on." When the simple answer was "yes" or "no". --- Why does she have to be such a "b-word"?

And their sense of self-importance is amazing. It is clear to see that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

I too loved the part when she took the microphone off and INSISTED that she would NOT put it back on.... fade to black... camera comes back on... there she is with the microphone back on looking like she just ate a live toad. --- Haha. Loved it. Thanks for the laugh Cindy!

Sue,
I have NO doubt that the prosecuting attorney will be calling them out on their "inconsistencies". I picture the prosecuting attorney sitting there, rubbing hands together and saying "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too"! (voice of the Wicked Witch from Wizard of Oz) LOL

I seriously expect to see ALL of these inconsistencies brought up at trial!

I can just imagine it:

Attorney: Mrs. Anthony, isn't it true that on [insert date] you said [insert topic]?
CA: No
Attorney: It is not true?
CA: No it's not
Attorney: Could we roll the tape please?

:liar:

LOL- I'm sure she doesn't think so, even still. Just as she fools herself about everything else in her deluded sickning fairytale of a life she's created for herself. I bet she has convinced herself of her own lies about the fight on the 16th (or 15th?).

[Bold my emphasis]

Makes you wonder what color the sky and grass is in AnthonyWorld doesn't it?

:gum::bateyes::gum::bateyes:

I cannot wait for the trial, her on the stand making some smart a&& remark to Judge Stan as she points her finger at him. Talk about priceless. Talk about someone going to make an a&& out of herself. It won't take her 5 minutes as soon as someone mentions precious, her lies, or how she murdered Caylee. She won't be able to get enough gum in those jaws to shut em.

Makes me want to slap that gum right outta her mouth.

O/T - Sassy TB - I love this: Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit

Classic. Love it.

I agree that CA and GA seemed to have rehearsed their deposition "performances". Each of them spouted the hateful/hurtful bit about how this ZG was not the ZG that KC described; because KC described a ZG that was a "10" with "straight white teeth". --- How rude and deliberately hurtful! --- How do you think Cindy would react to being berated like that? (Of course in her mind, she probably thinks she's a 10.)

Cindy complained of being tired and wanting to get it over with, but she was the reason it lasted so long. Many times she could have answered a simple "yes" or "no", but instead she chose to argue. "I'm not answering that because you already asked that. I've already answered that question. Read the transcript back. You already asked that. It's not relevant..... and on, and on, and on." When the simple answer was "yes" or "no". --- Why does she have to be such a "b-word"?

And their sense of self-importance is amazing. It is clear to see that the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

I too loved the part when she took the microphone off and INSISTED that she would NOT put it back on.... fade to black... camera comes back on... there she is with the microphone back on looking like she just ate a live toad. --- Haha. Loved it. Thanks for the laugh Cindy!

That was a special moment wasn't it !!!:clap::clap::clap:Eat crow much Cindy ?? I would give anything to see her watch that part !!

I can just imagine it:

Attorney: Mrs. Anthony, isn't it true that on [insert date] you said [insert topic]?

Followup would be
CA: Oh,that was just a mis-statement.I was confused from lack of sleep and still grieving and on meds and not eating and having to deal with the media and not being able to see KC and having my first lawyer quit and running out of gum and blah,blah,blah........So it's not what I meant to say. So I didn't really mean it,so it doesn't count. And it's not relevent anyway.

I can just imagine it:

Oh you mean that statement your honor (chomping rapidly on gum)!! That was just one of my misstatements, I only had 550 hours sleep that month..

Followup would be
CA: Oh,that was just a mis-statement.I was confused from lack of sleep and still grieving and on meds and not eating and having to deal with the media and not being able to see KC and having my first lawyer quit and running out of gum and blah,blah,blah........So it's not what I meant to say. So I didn't really mean it,so it doesn't count. And it's not relevent anyway.

Sorry Missjames. Great minds think alike. I wrote almost the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV