2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was all made up and she is trying to cover up WHO was really talking to him. I believed it was Baez, but from this lie, I am now wondering if it was her or Lee. We have never seen HER phone records.

How will we know? If JB bought everyone disposable cell phones, how will we ever know?

Sorry...I'm commenting as I read CA depo here. Cindy can state specific pages of interviews and stuff like that, but then she says she hasn't read George's interview?? OMG...how many lies are these people going to tell?

Cindy states, "I gave Casey money all the time." Yet, it "wasn't an issue," regarding paying the "babysitter/nanny?" And during that 2 year time frame, CA never wondered why she was giving KC money all the time? If that had been me, and I actually had a job, my mother would certainly have wondered what in heck was I doing with my income AND would have asked me!

Especially when you are on the verge of bankruptcy and your husband works on again/off again. Does Cindy believe anyone would buy that?
And it's none of her business where KC spends the night with Caylee? This from the control freak. Puhleeze!

George may have given kc money all the time....but Cindy...no. Kc stole money from CA all the time would be more accurate.

OT: That Cindy is just mean, mean, mean.

Apologize if this has been mentioned,

Coming into this thread late.

Have watched just a portion of Cindy's depo and had to turn it off at the disrespectful, thumbing her nose at the law attitude. I'll have to read the rest because viewing it made me too angry.

If that was not a classic display of entitled narcissistic behavior I don't know what is. Better run to the psych profile thread.

I thought the atty from JM's office did an excellent job of keeping his cool. How he didn't reach over and throttle that woman I'll never know. :eek:
The lawyer was a gentleman, despite everything!
Question:

How can I expose the lies of the narcissist in a court of law? He acts so convincing!

Answer:

You should distinguish the factual pillar from the psychological pillar of any cross-examination of a narcissist or deposition made by him.

It is essential to be equipped with absolutely unequivocal, first rate, thoroughly authenticated and vouched for information. The reason is that narcissists are superhuman in their capacity to distort reality by offering highly "plausible" alternative scenarios, which fit most of the facts.

It is very easy to "break" a narcissist – even a well-trained and well-prepared one.

Here are a few of the things the narcissist finds devastating:

Any statement or fact, which seems to contradict his inflated perception of his grandiose self.

Any criticism, disagreement, exposure of fake achievements, belittling of "talents and skills" which the narcissist fantasises that he possesses.

Any hint that he is subordinated, subjugated, controlled, owned or dependent upon a third party.

Any description of the narcissist as average and common, indistinguishable from many others.

Any hint that the narcissist is weak, needy, dependent, deficient, slow, not intelligent, naive, gullible, susceptible, not in the know, manipulated, a victim, an average person of mediocre accomplishments.

The narcissist is likely to react with rage to all these and, in an effort to re-establish his fantastic grandiosity, he is likely to expose facts and stratagems he had no conscious intention of exposing.

The narcissist reacts indignantly, with wrath, hatred, aggression, or even overt violence to any infringement of what he perceives to be his natural entitlement.

Narcissists believe that they are so unique and that their lives are of such cosmic significance that others should defer to their needs and cater to their every whim without ado. The narcissist feels entitled to interact or be treated (or questioned) only by unique individuals. He resents being doubted and "ridiculed".

Any insinuation, hint, intimation, or direct declaration that the narcissist is not special at all, that he is average, common, not even sufficiently idiosyncratic to warrant a fleeting interest inflame the narcissist. He holds himself to be omnipotent and omniscient.

(continued below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article appears book, "Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited"

I thought Dill's questioning sucked - made mistakes with dates and too open ended. CA caught each mistake. At the end, JM put CA down for being prepared. That was low.

CA was prepared with answers (down to the page and line numbers in discovery!) for what SHE thought would her triumph over these attorneys' questions........but yet she couldn't give any info, even guesses, as to the supposed phone numbers and addresses she "had" for ZFG. She never admitted to turning these things over to LE, only that LE had taken a lot of stuff from her home and that she had "turned over" a lot of what SHE thought was pertinent, to LE.

I don't know about anyone else, but if my granddaughter was kidnapped by someone that I had ANY phone number or address for, I would have torn my house apart to find whatever paper they were written on, handed it to LE from the get go, begging LE to use it to track this horrible person down! I'm pretty sure that even a glance at it, under the circumstances, would have seared some of the info into my brain permanently- at least an area code! And if I thought LE was somehow screwing up and not doing that, I would have demanded copies from them and immediately started trying to track the "nanny" down my own damn self (and you better believe our whole family and every friend would be helping!) Funny how none of that happened with CA.........MOO

The interesting thing to me is her continuance of that LIE............

She KNOWS that the Jeff who KC went to school with has NEVER been married, has NEVER had any children and had not seen KC in years until after Caylee was murdered.

Yet she claims he paid for ZG to keep Caylee and his son and tells that LIE over and over. I know she has read his police interview.

WHY do ALL of these people tell such outrageously BIG lies, knowing they are so simple to discredit?

Oh haven't you heard? It was not THAT Jeff who has a child named Zach and who gave KC a Tiffany ring. Just as it was not THAT ZFG that used to babysit for Caylee (for free mind you).

You know, if any of these people ever existed, why wouldn't they come forward? Jeff, Juliette, the people she worked with at Universal? Why hasn't one person come forward? Newsflash for G & C - they don't exist!

There, there, I feel better now. :)

I thought Dill's questioning sucked - made mistakes with dates and too open ended. CA caught each mistake. At the end, JM put CA down for being prepared. That was low.
She wasn't prepared, she couldn't remember if and when her husband worked, she memorized two or three sentences and page numbers but she had no understanding, whatsoever of the paramaters of the rules of the civil depostion, which she could easily have got off the Internet. She was very excited about what she perceived was a gotcha moment and winked at Brad. I would not say she was prepared because she would have understood their aim is to get a reaction out of her and she would have been more self disciplined and not given them so very much to work with. Prepared would be the last thing I would call that train wreck.

Now I'm reading where CA goes to TL apt to get KC. KC says Caylee is at Zanny's apartment. CA didn't go to the apartment because she didn't know where she lived....yet she earlier stated that she had phone numbers and addresses for all of Zanny's residences and phone numbers..."Casey always gave me a phone number." Why didn't she just go get her trusty address book and drive to all the locations where KC told her Zanny lived?? Please.....

The lawyer was a gentleman, despite everything!
Question:

How can I expose the lies of the narcissist in a court of law? He acts so convincing!

Answer:

You should distinguish the factual pillar from the psychological pillar of any cross-examination of a narcissist or deposition made by him.

It is essential to be equipped with absolutely unequivocal, first rate, thoroughly authenticated and vouched for information. The reason is that narcissists are superhuman in their capacity to distort reality by offering highly "plausible" alternative scenarios, which fit most of the facts.

It is very easy to "break" a narcissist – even a well-trained and well-prepared one.

Here are a few of the things the narcissist finds devastating:

Any statement or fact, which seems to contradict his inflated perception of his grandiose self.

Any criticism, disagreement, exposure of fake achievements, belittling of "talents and skills" which the narcissist fantasises that he possesses.

Any hint that he is subordinated, subjugated, controlled, owned or dependent upon a third party.

Any description of the narcissist as average and common, indistinguishable from many others.

Any hint that the narcissist is weak, needy, dependent, deficient, slow, not intelligent, naive, gullible, susceptible, not in the know, manipulated, a victim, an average person of mediocre accomplishments.

The narcissist is likely to react with rage to all these and, in an effort to re-establish his fantastic grandiosity, he is likely to expose facts and stratagems he had no conscious intention of exposing.

The narcissist reacts indignantly, with wrath, hatred, aggression, or even overt violence to any infringement of what he perceives to be his natural entitlement.

Narcissists believe that they are so unique and that their lives are of such cosmic significance that others should defer to their needs and cater to their every whim without ado. The narcissist feels entitled to interact or be treated (or questioned) only by unique individuals. He resents being doubted and "ridiculed".

Any insinuation, hint, intimation, or direct declaration that the narcissist is not special at all, that he is average, common, not even sufficiently idiosyncratic to warrant a fleeting interest inflame the narcissist. He holds himself to be omnipotent and omniscient.

(continued below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article appears book, "Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited"

The book is a treasure trove of information..thank you for sharing. From experience I have learned the when you want information from an "n", it helps to compliment them immediately prior to asking a question but don't make it obvious

Well, here is what we learned.

Both parents absolutely believe KC's story of Zanny the kidnapping Nanny.

CA had addresses and phone numbers for Nanny. In the 31 days that she hadn't seen Caylee, she never called any of those numbers, or went to any of those addresses. When the death car was recovered from the impound, no one called those numbers and no one went to those addresses.

GA looked up all the ZG's in FL. "I haven't used a phone book in years, sir." He went online, found 1,100 ZG's in FL and 140 in the Orlando area. He never went to any of those addresses.

In fact neither he nor CA ever looked for Zanny and she isn't on their suspect list. How telling.

Neither of them ever went to Sawgrass the last place Caylee was - allegedly and where Zanny was supposed to live. Wouldn't you have been knocking on doors at Sawgrass?

Conversations with a narcissist are frustrating and getting even a simple yes or no answer can be exausting and fruitless.

The N will have all the explanations but will never have an answer to the one question they are asked.

A technique I learned is to let them yap, then calmly ask the same question again. Keep repeating the question EXACTLY as you asked the first time.

You will never get an answer, but it IS funny to watch them have a melt down. This technique is very effective when the N is blaming you for their own bad behavior.

Its like dealing with a toddler who is misbehaving. You have to remember tho.....toddlers eventually grow out of this stage, but an N will never mature emotionally.

Well, here is what we learned.

Both parents absolutely believe KC's story of Zanny the kidnapping Nanny.

CA had addresses and phone numbers for Nanny. In the 31 days that she hadn't seen Caylee, she never called any of those numbers, or went to any of those addresses. When the death car was recovered from the impound, no one called those numbers and no one went to those addresses.

GA looked up all the ZG's in FL. "I haven't used a phone book in years, sir." He went online, found 1,100 ZG's in FL and 140 in the Orlando area. He never went to any of those addresses.

In fact neither he nor CA ever looked for Zanny and she isn't on their suspect list. How telling.

Neither of them ever went to Sawgrass the last place Caylee was - allegedly and where Zanny was supposed to live. Wouldn't you have been knocking on doors at Sawgrass?

Early in the case Cindy said she would walk to the end of the earth knocking on every door...........what happened to that plan?

Has anyone else noticed that in these depositions both Cindy and George refer to Caylee most often in the present tense? They almost never refer to Caylee in the past tense.

I found it very interesting because I recently read a couple articles about how LE pay attention to the tense used when they're interrogating a possible murder suspect. The murder suspect who's guilty will refer to a missing person in the past tense, because they know the victim's dead. Everyone else will refer to the victim in the present tense because they have no direct knowledge that the victim is dead.

It seems with this use of present tense so long after finding Caylee's remains, and after the 'memorial', that neither Cindy nor George have accepted that Caylee is dead.

I wonder if it could be because they didn't have a private service to lay her to rest (or did they?)? Or what else? Shock?

Thoughts?

Funny how some forget that Casey had the nerve to counter sue!! Once she did that, all bets were off (IMO). The b**ls on her!! This ZG has every right in the world to want her name cleared. Years from now, people who remember this case will remember the name Zeneida as easily as they remember the names OJ and Jack the Ripper!

A legal eagle needs to weigh in here because I thought there was a specific reason for the counter-suit. Was it so that she could take the 5th or what reason was it? IIRC it protects KC in some way. Okay, no that is not it because she can always plead the 5th. I remember having my AHA moment some months ago as to why JB would file a counter-suit against ZFG. There is a method to his madness and now I can't remember what my AHA moment was.

The book is a treasure trove of information..thank you for sharing. From experience I have learned the when you want information from an "n", it helps to compliment them immediately prior to asking a question but don't make it obvious
Yes, how funny. You are so right. I noticed the lawyer did that with Lee and also Hoover, telling him "Thank God we have you, you're a real pro". Hoover lit up like a kid in a candy store, when the truth of the matter is he was hired muscle. Funny. Funny.

A legal eagle needs to weigh in here because I thought there was a specific reason for the counter-suit. Was it so that she could take the 5th or what reason was it? IIRC it protects KC in some way.

No...it was because she has an idiot for an attorney.

Cindy's depo (Part 5 on the WFTV site):

Morgan: Answer YES or NO, the way YOU LIKE IT!

[Chuckle!]

Cindy thinks she's soooooooo clever when she did that wink to Brad. Obviously, she has absolutely no clue how bad she appears.

She really did think she was being clever!! Let's see how clever she is when they get her for Perjury on all her mistatements.:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV