2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that KC got her habitual lying from nowhere. Both CA and GA appear to think they can lie to LE and in depositions. Although he was under oath, he was so flippant in his answers, it was obvious he wasn't even trying to tell the truth, even with innocuous questions. I am at a loss at GA's answer that he didn't look for Zanny because he believed that LE was doing their job to do so. Yet, he and CA continually appeared on TV and otherwise constantly accused LE of not looking for Zanny. This is going to hurt KC at trial.

Yowsa - Cindy's depo:

Q You knew when you went on TV that night that
3 this woman was not the Zenaida Gonzalez and you did not
4 clear her name, did you? Yes or no? If you dare?​
5 A No.

Ooohh, this is the one I wanna see. SHE is sneaky and a good actor and will fool many, like always.. that smile and sweetness and victim game she plays (not to mention believes)

This odd excuse for a grandmother is more than sneaky and a good actress - but I don't think she'll fool Morgan AT ALL.... I really believe he has ALL their numbers! I certainly hope all the A's get what's coming to them legally for this expensive and unnecessary farce!

I've been posting for months now that it's my belief that George knew before July 15 (car recovered from impound lot) that Caylee was dead.
I believe that even more firmly today.
His refusal to answer re: the gas cans, etc., supports my theory that he knew Caylee was deceased as of that date, at the latest.

I just had a flash to the future...the criminal trial. I wonder if George is going to be so smug and combative when he testifies then. Try to dictate the line of questioning and threaten to walk of the stand like he did today.
This is just amazing to me that they think they are so above the law and the legal process that they think they can behave in this manner!

I've wondered this for months:

When George does that fast-blinky-thing with his eyes, does that mean he's lying? It seems to coincide with some lies, and he doesn't seem to be able to control it.

I was watching HLN earlier and was watching George's expression everytime he answers a question, he always does this and by god I finally figured out who he reminded me of..
Stan Laurel

Stan_Laurel_2780752.jpg

he really does remind me of him. :D

YES! LAurel and Hardy! And when he answers he flutters his eyes, just like Stan!

Tell you what, watching him act like such a malevolent little brat, I keep saying, Someone needs to jerk a knot in his butt!

When George does that fast-blinky-thing with his eyes, does that mean he's lying? It seems to coincide with some lies, and he doesn't seem to be able to control it.

Yes, yes, I noticed that too. Just like LA laughs when it's totally inappropriate.

I can't wait to see a body language expert's take on these depos. Should be interesting.

Did George admit in interviews with LE that GA had taken money that didn't belong to her?

Did George admit in interviews with LE that GA had taken money that didn't belong to her?

Yes. Even down to stealing the money he put in Caylee's bank account and piggy bank. :mad:

After listening to some of this I can't help but think of Harvey... Where is that rabbit when you need him.... I mean uh Zanny.

Poor Zenaida. I'd be scared to be in that room with George. Anger is dripping out of his every orifice.

I just finished Part 2 of George's deposition. He is really more disturbed than I thought he was. The facial expressions, the arrogance, the anger, the combativeness. I was wondering why he did not have his usual bottle of water in front of him. Was Conway afraid that he would hurl it at someone. What I found most indicative of his disturbed mental state was the paranoia that he thought the attorney was giving him the finger. I think that George is a dangerous individual.

Either that or he does it to makes him feel superior.

I just finished Part 2 of George's deposition. He is really more disturbed than I thought he was. The facial expressions, the arrogance, the anger, the combativeness. I was wondering why he did not have his usual bottle of water in front of him. Was Conway afraid that he would hurl it at someone. What I found most indicative of his disturbed mental state was the paranoia that he thought the attorney was giving him the finger. I think that George is a dangerous individual.

I thought he was trying to get out of answering, any way he could. He made this an ordeal.

The thing that George doesn't get is that ZFG didnt do this to them.. his daughter involved this lady.

He also doesnt 'get' that no one but his daughter is at fault for his grand daughters death.

Does he not think how much life Caylee deserve to have? How her life was cut so short because of her selfish mother.

Also, i wonder if he would be so smug if he can actually see evidence of what his" precious Casey" did to cause Caylee's death.---The Anthonys make me sick.. right down to the idea that Lee and Casey likely has sex.:sick:..they are the wackiest ever .

Caylee deserve so much better.

(Off topic somewhat... I notice even in the videos of Caylee there is so little intereaction..just errily recording her but not encouraging or interacting with her. )

Yes. Even down to stealing the money he put in Caylee's bank account and piggy bank. :mad:

He's under oath here. He could either be perjured or have to admit to lying to police.

I always wondered if the story of George putting his father through a plate-glass window was true. Just had a hard time believing someone could do that to anyone, but esp to one of your parents. After watching these depos--I can definitely believe it. George is one scary dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquiring_Mind78