2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I almost fell off my chair when George said he was mistaken about the date he chased KC in his car - it was April or May, not June!!!!! :eek:

How do these lies help Caylee? Oh, wait a minute, they don't but they might help KC in the long run. Help her get away with murdering George's beloved granddaughter.

There are no words..........

There is such a difference between George alone with LE and George with Cindy within 100 feet. It's nauseating

I just finished Part 2 of George's deposition. He is really more disturbed than I thought he was. The facial expressions, the arrogance, the anger, the combativeness. I was wondering why he did not have his usual bottle of water in front of him. Was Conway afraid that he would hurl it at someone. What I found most indicative of his disturbed mental state was the paranoia that he thought the attorney was giving him the finger. I think that George is a dangerous individual.

I think you hit the nail on the head - George IS a dangerous person. I am getting so sick of the TV commentators treating Cindy & George with kid gloves. "They are so devastated, .....they have to stand behind their daughter....blah, blah, blah! I felt that way about them in the beginning but they have shown their true colors and it ain't pretty!

OMG! I almost fell off my chair when George said he was mistaken about the date he chased KC in his car - it was April or May, not June!!!!! :eek:

How do these lies help Caylee? Oh, wait a minute, they don't but they might help KC in the long run. Help her get away with murdering George's beloved granddaughter.

Guess who corroborates this in their deposition... :rolleyes:

18 Q There same a point in time that you and your
19 husband, I'm sure, got more concerned about it and in
20 fact there was a time that your husband basically saw
21 Casey and kind of chased after her -- saw her in the car
22 kind of chased after her. Did you understand that?
23 A Yeah, and he was wrong on the dates of that.
24 That was actually in April or May because Caylee was with
25 me when George went after Casey that day so George was --
>Rough Draft - 122
1 George was wrong on his dates.

These people are too much

I thought he was trying to get out of answering, any way he could. He made this an ordeal.

I really thought that he was going to fake a heart attack and have to be carried out on a stretcher. Mitnick (a/k/a the pit bull) would have followed the stretcher all the way to the hospital. He didn't let him worm his way out of answering any question. He really did a good job.

What did they give to George during the break ? He toned down dramatically.

I wonder they didn't give whatever it was to him before the depo started ?

ETA: He was chewing gum at the end of the depo - must be a huge stress reliever for all of them.

And I bet any money that this was the day that George confronted KC in the garage and reclaimed the gas cans. June 24th. The day that KC panicked and dumped Caylee around the corner. That's why they have to move the month to April or May. Whether or not he saw or smelled anything in the trunk at that time, I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

I can only hope that they nail him for lying, he said he has NO knowledge of Casey stealing, and using credit cards, and that is a lie.

I've wondered this for months:

When George does that fast-blinky-thing with his eyes, does that mean he's lying? It seems to coincide with some lies, and he doesn't seem to be able to control it.

Either that or he does it to makes him feel superior.

I've always thought it was like a physical exclamation point added at the end of a lie. He did it so much at the LKL interview it seemed like my tv picture was skipping at times!

:Justice:!!!! For who George??

I just finished Part 2 of George's deposition. He is really more disturbed than I thought he was. The facial expressions, the arrogance, the anger, the combativeness. I was wondering why he did not have his usual bottle of water in front of him. Was Conway afraid that he would hurl it at someone. What I found most indicative of his disturbed mental state was the paranoia that he thought the attorney was giving him the finger. I think that George is a dangerous individual.

Lexington, I agree with you. GA is one disturbed individual. I hope he's still in therapy, but it doesn't appear that it's helping. BC prolly didn't let him have his usual water bottle for the very reasons you stated. All you have to do is remember the water hose incident last summer in front of the Anthony home when George went ballistic and threatened to spray the protesters with the hose (instead of just calling 911). I wouldn't put it past George to hurl that water bottle at Morgan or Mitnick or even pour it over their heads! That guy is a ticking time bomb! Honestly, I'd be afraid to be in the same courtroom with him during trial!

Mr. Mitnik handles GA and the situation amazingly well, IMO. He sounds just like Dr. Phil (who I don't even watch regularly) to me. It's mildly amusing in an otherwise very un-amusing situation.

Lexington, I agree with you. GA is one disturbed individual. I hope he's still in therapy, but it doesn't appear that it's helping. BC prolly didn't let him have his usual water bottle for the very reasons you stated. All you have to do is remember the water hose incident last summer in front of the Anthony home when George went ballistic and threatened to spray the protesters with the hose (instead of just calling 911). I wouldn't put it past George to hurl that water bottle at Morgan or Mitnick or even pour it over their heads! That guy is a ticking time bomb! Honestly, I'd be afraid to be in the same courtroom with him during trial!

I agree with you. I would be afraid to be anywhere near him at any time. I wonder if he ever reclaimed his gun from LE. I surely hope not.

I am just so tired of Ant's air of superiority and flaunting and taunting! No wonder KC is such a monster! They make my blood boil! :furious:

What did they give to George during the break ? He toned down dramatically.

Whatever they gave him, it worked! :eek:

So let me get this straight. They hired a private eye with no money or contract, and said PI never reported to them on his daily activities and findings.

Good thing they weren't paying the guy. :rolleyes:

I wonder if George and Cindy headed straight to the SS Caylee Marie for a little pleasure cruise after their stressful day of depositions.

I wonder if George and Cindy headed straight to the SS Caylee Marie for a little pleasure cruise after their stressful day of depositions.

from the looks of his forehead (burnt) I think they took that cruise before the deposition

I agree with you. I would be afraid to be anywhere near him at any time. I wonder if he ever reclaimed his gun from LE. I surely hope not.

He's certainly not mentally stable enough to posess a firearm! And as a Florida resident I hope to GOD someone wasn't stoopid enough to allow him to reclaim it - especially after those allegations that he made threats in his suicide note that he wanted to get his gun and "teach KC's friends a lesson". Like I said before, he's a ticking time bomb waiting to go off - ALL the signs are there. I just hope something doesn't push him over the edge and we don't read about someone else being killed. I can totally see someone like him losing it and going "postal".

I'm watching GA - maybe he and CA need a new attorney because it appears that he didn't advise that this is a "real" deposition and they we be held accountable for the conflicting statements between this depo and their original interviews with LE and FBI - anything they say in court will be discredited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay