2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't know how this pertains to a jailhouse visit...but it's interesting that this was the same day as George's. Yesterday I thought that perhaps the FBI was referring to looking in on an interview...don't know if that qualifies as using a "visitation monitor"...but here is the latest info posted on the news thread...

http://www.wesh.com/news/24477242/detail.html

This is going to be new to us??

Oh boy. I wonder if it'll hold any surprises. How very interesting.

Oh boy. I wonder if it'll hold any surprises. How very interesting.
I think it may show the direction that the State is going in. IMO they will stress the "stories" that Casey told and continued to tell after being arrested. We saw a glimpse of their intent in the argument put forth during the hearing on the 911 calls.

Don't know how this pertains to a jailhouse visit...but it's interesting that this was the same day as George's. Yesterday I thought that perhaps the FBI was referring to looking in on an interview...don't know if that qualifies as using a "visitation monitor"...but here is the latest info posted on the news thread...

http://www.wesh.com/news/24477242/detail.html

I think it may show the direction that the State is going in. IMO they will stress the "stories" that Casey told and continued to tell after being arrested. We saw a glimpse of their intent in the argument put forth during the hearing on the 911 calls.

Yes ... it would appear George was being interviewed by the FBI the same day that Cindy was being interviewed by OC.

I completely agree that this could all be part of the "progression of the stories" tactic the State Attorney is planning on using.

Based on your leads yesterday, I think I've narrowed it down to if there is a missing jail visitation tape, it's from Monday, 7/28. As you pointed out, we have Friday, 7/25 ... and Tuesday, 7/29, was cancelled (Cindy references this in the 7/30 visit). The WESH story indicated that both Cindy and Lee visited on 7/28 but only Lee's visit has been released from what I can tell. I did watch those compilations we discussed yesterday, but they were all the same ones that WFTV has ... nothing new.

Personally, I just can't wait to see Casey herself explain the Blanchard Park story. Not to mention that quite a few "mistruths" seemed to follow from the Anthony camp insofar as who knew about it, when they found out, whether or not they discussed it with the police, etc.

I think the new police interview could be related -- OC discussed the Blanchard Park story with Cindy.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that there will be a jail visitation tape AND a related Cindy OC interview!

This is the summary of the discovery that was released to the defense, thanks to MuzikMan!

07/22/2010 Provision of Discovery

1. CD - Discovery Documents Pages 20141-22672
(Pgs 20152-20385 are Letters to Casey Anthony)
(Pgs 20425-22672 are Dominick Casey Emails)
2. CD - Brandon Sparks Cell Records 2008
3. CD - Orange County Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 12/11/08 - 12/20/08
4. CD - Federal Jail Calls RE: Robyn Adams, 01/27/10 - 41/12/10
5. CD - Statement of Clyde Cole
6. CD - Mandy Albriton Int. Pt. 2 07/02/10
7. CD - Audio of Erica Gonzalez; Kronk work & phone records; transcripts (Lee,
Gonzalez, McDonnell, Neally)
07/29/2010 Provision of Discovery

DVD - Cynthia Anthony --- 7-31-08 Eric Edwards, Yuri Melich
(previously disclosed of availability on the Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
dated October 24, 2008)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **List Only No Discussion**

rbbm: Ok, what is the holdup in releasing this DVD? What is so upsetting to JB about it? Had CA spilled damaging info to LE? Let's hope so.

I really thought it would be released today. Another disappointment so I will just continue to read the previous released depositions.

I don't know if this would be considered unreleased evidence or not, probably not but, I hope that one day we all will know who Caylee's biological father is.

I still want to know about the maggots and what they discovered. They say they can tell what they have been eating on (sorry guys).

Interview with Brandon Snow. And George's testimony at the GJ (if that can ever be made public) to compare with his interviews with FBI and LE.

Did they ever find CA's car seat or determine if the car seat in KC's car was the one that had always been there?

I remember a discussion about CA having a carseat in her car too. She said it was up in the attic or something. I'm just wondering if LE ever looked at both car seats.

Funny that CA would remove the car seat from her car if Caylee was expected back soon. :waitasec:

I don't know if this would be considered unreleased evidence or not, probably not but, I hope that one day we all will know who Caylee's biological father is.

While I might have read WS about this case occasionally, I wasn't a member until March of this year and haven't posted much on the Caylee board since I joined. I, too, would also like to know who fathered Caylee and hope that this information will be disclosed during the trial. I'm not sure whether this will be a "trump card" for the prosecution or the defense, but I think knowing who Caylee's biological father is/was will be very significant to the outcome of the case. jmo

While I might have read WS about this case occasionally, I wasn't a member until March of this year and haven't posted much on the Caylee board since I joined. I, too, would also like to know who fathered Caylee and hope that this information will be disclosed during the trial. I'm not sure whether this will be a "trump card" for the prosecution or the defense, but I think knowing who Caylee's biological father is/was will be very significant to the outcome of the case. jmo

I really do not think KC has a clue or they would have been draining the man dry for child support.

Just out of curiosity I keep thinking of the "searching" we did on the internet in the beginning.Remember the book,how we tried to figure out if it was the one at the N.H..We had pictures of woods.bags,etc.and one woman from I think astrology page said she would be found with yellow flowers nearby and there were.:angel: I cant find the pictures.At one point we thought we saw a skull (sorry).Iwould just like to see them again.Maybe they weren't saved.

Another notice was filed at the clerk's office for supplemental discovery on Friday, Aug 27th. I think there have been at least 3 that we haven't seen yet, not released to public so I am hoping we are going to get a release this week.
I wonder what the most recent discovery filed this past Friday was.

what I really want to see is the stuff jb brags about that when shared we will all get the ahha moment....it will make sense....worthless dream I know but.....I also realize it would be nothing further from the truth since no one on that side understands truth vs. mis-truths (i.e., LIES) and that this isn't about ICA being a victim its about CAYLEE ANTHONY being the true victim.....:angel:

If JB does not release this "we will get it" evidence in the prescribed time frame, JB would not be able to use it (like a Perry Mason) in the trial, would he?

IIRC, JB hasn't released anything.

I think the best information would be George's GJ transcript..which we will probably never see. Boo.

More discovery filed today on the docket

08-31-2010 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

The discovery is really piling up.

Originally posted on 8.01.10 up thread, post 699 by nums24:

(previously disclosed of availability on the Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
dated October 24, 2008)

Someone please pass me some Swiss Cheese, cause I am still "whining" about when this DVD will be released. :crazy:

JB must really be concerned about what is on it.

Originally posted on 8.01.10 up thread, post 699 by nums24:

dated October 24, 2008)

Someone please pass me some Swiss Cheese, cause I am still "whining" about when this DVD will be released. :crazy:

JB must really be concerned about what is on it.
Has anyone figured out if this is a repeat release or one we haven't seen yet?

I want a couple of interviews please, especially the texts with M Hawkins and the LE and FBI interview with him and his DNA test!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0
Back