2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

This rings a bell and now I am wondering whether they already had the vaccuum filters or what reason was behind the decision to not examine the vaccuums? Surely there is deeper meaning here...

Could it be that they determined that the vaccuums had been replaced (like the washer and dryer) so there was no need to test the new ones? I don't know if it has been established as fact that the washer and dryer were replaced, but if they were it's not a stretch (at least to me) to think that the vaccuum cleaners were also replaced.

MOO

Something- anything that convinces me it was Casey who committed the crime. proof.

I want to see what the fight was about on June 15 if there is anything about it in the interviews. I have a theory that Casey was going to off all of them but she had a change of plans because Caylee told Cindy something about Casey and Cindy confronted her and threatened to take Caylee So Casey who was already planning it killed her out of anger for tattle telling hence the reason for the duct tape all the way over her mouth and nose

I want to see what the fight was about on June 15 if there is anything about it in the interviews. I have a theory that Casey was going to off all of them but she had a change of plans because Caylee told Cindy something about Casey and Cindy confronted her and threatened to take Caylee So Casey who was already planning it killed her out of anger for tattle telling hence the reason for the duct tape all the way over her mouth and nose
You might want to read here and add your 2 cents :)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83435&highlight=fight

The argument on Sunday was significant.

Cindy makes a point of ignoring it.

Still patiently waiting for the text messages between Casey and Cindy from June 8th, 2008 - July 15th, 2008.

Why the 8th? Well their original date of Caylee being missing was June 9th and feel that there is a reason why they gravitated toward that date (I may be wrong).

Seriously, Lee even said that they grabbed a calender out and counted back 31 days... so, they had the calender and Cindy knew she had Caylee on Fathers Day and Fathers Day had to clearly state on that calender that it was the 15th. LE was the one who had to correct them on the date... which still shocks me that they didn't figure it out themselves first. Maybe they did? Who knows?

But, I think the text messages between Casey and Cindy during this time is going to be really revealing.

Is there any way that they were never able to recover those text messages and that is why we have not seen them?

I'm not sure, but I think I read somewhere that CA and KC did not text before the June/July 2008 timeframe. Even so, I'd like to see the June/July texts. And the call logs from the A home to KC's cell along with the ones from CA's cell to KC's cell as well as from CA's work phone to KC's cell. I would like to see what the patterns were in April and May versus June and July for instance. Do we know if LE ever analyzed the A's stories closely or does LE simply believe them? I've never been clear about that. If LE does take the A's at their word (regarding the date they last saw Caylee), then LE must know something I don't know. I say that because I know that LE is not stupid and I don't believe a word the A's say based on what I know. This is a disconnect for me that I can't reconcile their lies without further information. Unless LE is taking the A's initial responses as the truth and know/trust their initial responses enough to disregard every other thing they have said/done since day 36 - that's the only explanation I can come up with as to why LE would put up with their lies.

But Cindy can explain everything ;) lol :crazy:
I am just waiting for justice.

Ha! It would be nice to see the trial. I'm amazed so many of us are still paying attention - no way we're giving up/going away now. Justice for Caylee.

Yes! It has all been about contempt and revenge since day one.

The argument on Sunday was significant.

Cindy makes a point of ignoring it.

Yes even denies it ever happened. I really think CA does that because she4 feels responsible for what happened to Caylee because she knows deep down KC wanted revenge for CA daring to confront her on whatever it was she confronted her on, It is not really relevant but how a grieving mind works sometimes I got into an argument with my exboyfriend over some stupid issue I was mad and as I was leaving he said something else to me I told him to drop dead a while later he was killed in an accident and to this day I feel horrible that it was last thing I ever said to his face, we did talk on the phone a few times after that and I did let him know I still cared about him but that pain never goes away he died in 1994 but when I think about that I feel the same stabbing pain I felt when he first died. What I am getting at is Cindy really blames herself she knows if she admits to herself KC did it that will mean it was her fault in her mind anyway for confronting KC This is only my speculation

I want to see if the ingredients used to make chloroform were purchased by Casey or found in the car or at home.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4716028&postcount=239"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WFTV Exclusive: Plea deal next Monday on Check Fraud Charges[/ame]

I noticed the above post from doodiesgirl and it made want to know if they questioned TL about the outfit KC wore to the Blockbuster on Jun 16.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17841181/detail.html

It looks to me that she's wearing cut-off jeans and a cut down Tshirt. Did she have to borrow and alter someones clothes that day? She wasn't living with TL at the time and may have had to improvise.

I also wonder if they asked TL who he was talking to that evening as he came into Blockbuster. Probably not important, I'm just curious.

I'm not sure, but I think I read somewhere that CA and KC did not text before the June/July 2008 timeframe. Even so, I'd like to see the June/July texts. And the call logs from the A home to KC's cell along with the ones from CA's cell to KC's cell as well as from CA's work phone to KC's cell. I would like to see what the patterns were in April and May versus June and July for instance. Do we know if LE ever analyzed the A's stories closely or does LE simply believe them? I've never been clear about that. If LE does take the A's at their word (regarding the date they last saw Caylee), then LE must know something I don't know. I say that because I know that LE is not stupid and I don't believe a word the A's say based on what I know. This is a disconnect for me that I can't reconcile their lies without further information. Unless LE is taking the A's initial responses as the truth and know/trust their initial responses enough to disregard every other thing they have said/done since day 36 - that's the only explanation I can come up with as to why LE would put up with their lies.

I think LE is going with the date Caylee was last seen based on the nursing home saying Caylee was there on fathers day. Prior to that they were going on what Cindy said. I still don't believe Casey was the "last person seen" with Caylee. Based on the nursing home info (which imo is the only reliable info given on that front.. can't believe a word outta the Anthony's mouths), Cindy was the last person seen with Caylee.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WFTV Exclusive: Plea deal next Monday on Check Fraud Charges

I noticed the above post from doodiesgirl and it made want to know if they questioned TL about the outfit KC wore to the Blockbuster on Jun 16.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17841181/detail.html

It looks to me that she's wearing cut-off jeans and a cut down Tshirt. Did she have to borrow and alter someones clothes that day? She wasn't living with TL at the time and may have had to improvise.

I also wonder if they asked TL who he was talking to that evening as he came into Blockbuster. Probably not important, I'm just curious.

Yes, it doesn't look like normal KC clothes, does it? Even the bandanna or whatever it is she has on her head.....different. Her shoes bother me. Mostly that I can't make out exactly what she has on her feet and therefore have to guess. But I did notice that on one of the Target video's (July 11th??) that she bought a pair of shoes that to me at least...look similar to what she is wearing in the BB video. Is she replacing things she had to toss from that day? It's all a guess of course b/c the BB video is so difficult to make out. I am hoping LE had techniques that they could use to bring everything into focus/make clear. And yes I did miss that AL is on the phone....I am sure LE knows who he is speaking with by now. I don't think he had anything to do with Caylee's demise though. moo

Yes, it doesn't look like normal KC clothes, does it? Even the bandanna or whatever it is she has on her head.....different. Her shoes bother me. Mostly that I can't make out exactly what she has on her feet and therefore have to guess. But I did notice that on one of the Target video's (July 11th??) that she bought a pair of shoes that to me at least...look similar to what she is wearing in the BB video. Is she replacing things she had to toss from that day? It's all a guess of course b/c the BB video is so difficult to make out. I am hoping LE had techniques that they could use to bring everything into focus/make clear. And yes I did miss that AL is on the phone....I am sure LE knows who he is speaking with by now. I don't think he had anything to do with Caylee's demise though. moo

I totally agree, I will be very surprised if anyone except KC, including TL, is ever implicated. Based on the flurry of phone calls late that day, IMO, something happened to Caylee and KC would have told then if she could have gotten hold of her mother. Once she couldn't, she panicked, and put Caylee in the trunk. Then, after thinking about it some more, thought about how she could use the situation to focus attention on her. It was too inconvenient to bring it all up as she so wanted to move her relationship with TL forward. Caylee's "absence" at that point was a perfect way to settle the time crunches that TL was complaining about. It was only after things erupted in July, that she really had to do some fast explaining, thus the string of lies that took her and LE to Universal. She was used to her quick lies managing things with her parents, but she had no idea that LE would be on to her, IMO, because of her age and immaturity. IMO, this case will be a slam dunk for the State.

Have they released georges dna results yet? I only know of lee's. If not, why not? Hmmmmm.

I totally agree, I will be very surprised if anyone except KC, including TL, is ever implicated. Based on the flurry of phone calls late that day, IMO, something happened to Caylee and KC would have told then if she could have gotten hold of her mother. Once she couldn't, she panicked, and put Caylee in the trunk. Then, after thinking about it some more, thought about how she could use the situation to focus attention on her. It was too inconvenient to bring it all up as she so wanted to move her relationship with TL forward. Caylee's "absence" at that point was a perfect way to settle the time crunches that TL was complaining about. It was only after things erupted in July, that she really had to do some fast explaining, thus the string of lies that took her and LE to Universal. She was used to her quick lies managing things with her parents, but she had no idea that LE would be on to her, IMO, because of her age and immaturity. IMO, this case will be a slam dunk for the State.
I don't think it was an accident I think this was after she did the deed and wanted to make sure she was not going to be surprised by a family member I think she may have had Caylee in the playhouse at that time No she would have played the grieving mommy to the hilt had it been an accident she premeditated the murder even if she did it sooner than expected she murdered her I don't think the flurry of calls was to tell them what happened it was to make sure she made a clean break

Yes, George's DNA results are in the docs.

GA's DNA results are in the docs.? Can you lead us there please? I know that LA's results indicated that he is NOT a match and put an end to the rumor that he could have fathered Cayle. The rest of the report was unclear and iirc stated something to the affect that no further testing was conducted. My eyes have not viewed the results of a DNA test regarding GA's DNA, if one was ever conducted.

GA's DNA results are in the docs.? Can you lead us there please? I know that LA's results indicated that he is NOT a match and put an end to the rumor that he could have fathered Cayle. The rest of the report was unclear and iirc stated something to the affect that no further testing was conducted. My eyes have not viewed the results of a DNA test regarding GA's DNA, if one was ever conducted.

The actual page showing George's DNA would take forever to find but I hope this helps:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4576880&postcount=568"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.07.28 and 29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4576912&postcount=569"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.07.28 and 29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rowan1978
Back