2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So anytime there is a doc dump, some media outlet pays for it?

Yes, that's why Muzikman doesn't pick everything up for us - I read somewhere the cost is a dollar a page! Who wants to pick up Baez's recent "discovery" on Dr. Vass for 5000 pages! :floorlaugh: Printed out from Wikipedia, etc.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I don't get to follow the case as closely as I'd like, so I have a list of things I'd like to see (if they've been released or answered, please forgive me):

• Did LE discover any connection to this case and the blogger (also named ZG) whose computer was stolen on 6/18/08?
  • Did LE recover the white dress shirt GA says ICA wore when she and Caylee left the house for "work" and "the nanny's" on 6/15/08?
  • Was LE able to identify "Enjoli" who is on ICA's cell phone records on 6/21?
  • Did LE find out anything more about the day GA says ICA took CA's car and he chased/followed her in his vehicle? As I recall, there were no records of toll road charges on the A's bill for the weeks of 6/16 or 6/23 on the roads he said they traveled.
  • Did LE find the Penney's receipt? What did ICA buy at Penney's on 6/27 and what happened to the receipt that JB supposedly had? TL said that she bought shoes/boots to wear to Fusion. Was he with her or did she just tell him that? Is there a video of the Penney's purchase?
  • Did we ever see TL's timeline that he provided to LE?
  • Did LE find the source of the textile fabric found on the duct tape with Caylee's remains?
  • What did LE find out about the ZG Myspace account that was last accessed on 10/14/08 - the last day ICA was out of jail? I believe the avatar was Dora the Explorer. Would like to know if it was discovered that it was created from one of the A's computers.
  • Did we see the photos from the Funsaver disposable cameras that were taken from the A's home?
  • What were the "various papers" found in ICA's car trunk with the trash?
  • I had read somewhere about there being blue fibers on Caylee's remains - if so, was LE able to tie them to the A's home or ICA?

Those are questions I have relating to evidence - if they've been answered already, just ignore me. :) As I mentioned, I don't get to keep up with the details as closely as I'd like. I'm hoping LE has the answers to all of our questions and we'll hear at trial!

I could be way off base, but I still think it is strange that Mallory Parker's depo transcript was not requested til now. And I still think that someone, somewhere has information on how and from whom Casey could have acquired Chloroform. Could Mallory know? I want to know!

I had to go looking for this thread. (Especially since I started one tonight and there was already one ........:blush: )

Anyway, I admit. I haven't been involved in this case for the past few months (or more) - but was very involved from the beginning. With that said, I'm going back to the beginning.

Now, I don't know if this piece of evidence ever came out or was ever cleared up - so if it was I would really appreciate the update.

The night CA got ICA and it "all went down". LA came back from TL's with ICA's things. CA immediately dumped her purse out and grabbed the wallet. She was going through it and a female sheriff's deputy was right there.

As CA was flipping through the things in the wallet - the deputy reached out and grabbed "something" from that wallet. CA said it was so fast that she couldn't see what it was. IIRC CA's JC Penny card was there and there was cash (which CA pocketed) and receipts.

Did we ever find out what that "something" was?

ITA :)

im sorry if this has been discussed more recently, as i had taken a break from the case when the news became slow. have we already, or will we ever find out definitively who little caylees bio dad was? not that it would affect the outcome of the case... but would be interesting to know, nonetheless.

I'm still waiting to see the text messages ICA & CA exchanged from June 16th to July 3rd.
All of these...[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2988005&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Cindy's FBI Interview Compared with Casey's Cell Phone Records[/ame]

I had the most incredible opportunity this afternoon: I got to speak directly to a criminalist (in Calif, before anybody gets too excited) and I asked him the likelihood of getting latent prints of Casey's off of the duct tape/trash bags. His answer was that water is extremely destructive to the tape, and that's probably why they haven't been able to produce any.* His area of specialty though, was ballistics matching.
* He did add though, that they can get fingerprints from sweat that is left behind from a suspect by replacing the chloride in it with silver...

I, too, would like to see the cell phone records, particularly of CA, along with the JC Penney credit card statement. As an afterthought on the cell phone stuff, didn't CA say at one point to LE that she had "Zanny's" phone number somewhere? If that were true, then why wasn't CA calling "Zanny" during the 31 day period?? Of course I know all of this is moot since everyone knows the nanny is nonexistent, but it gets my goat when I think of CA going along so strongly about Knowing Zanny is Real.
Sorry, OT...I guess this post was a waste. A huge waste.

I would like to see information from trial witnesses about any history of OCD behaviors that ICA might have had. I see plenty of this-type of behavior from her in the courtroom, with the clearing away/wiping down of the table, the constant fiddling of the hair and clothing, etc. This is just MOO, of course, but her OCD-like behaviors seem to really come out (in the courtroom, at least) when she is upset or anxious.

I think it would be REALLY, REALLY amazing if the state could put together a prior history of this, particularly of doing things in threes.

How many strips of duct tape were there? How many bags were used?

I want to know what Casey meant when she said "Don't worry I haven't said anything" to her parents in the first video visit. What did Lee mean when he asked her if this was like the last time? The JC Penney receipt. I'd like to hear the A's admit to the fight between CA and ICA. I'd like GA to admit the truth about what he really did with the money he supposedly lost gambling online. Who is Caylee's father??

I'm really only interested in the things that amount to A family secrets and small details of the investigation. As far as the court case I think we already know what happened to Caylee and who did it.

They absolutely know that she was last to be with Caylee and that Caylee never left that house with Casey alive, and that the car never left Casey's possession until she left it at the money place weeks later, so I don't think the state actually needs any more evidence to find her guilty. I hope to find out what really happened to all the money that Cindy claims was stolen, and if it will prove premeditation. All the known and unknown evidence of premeditation is what I'm especially wanting to hear along with the state's explanation of how they think her plot with ditching the vehicle went wrong.

While reading about what might be "jaw dropping" in defense opening statements, I remembered thinking that the State is likely going to have quite a few "jaw dropping" facts of their own.

1)I hope we will hear about what they came up with from the hard drives in the home and that some of this may lead to information of what she really had been up to, all those hours unaccounted for . . . pretending to go to work. My guess is they've had investigators coming up with all kinds of info unknown to us.
2) I also want to know what was the name on that fake ID they grabbed from her wallet . . Zanaida Gonzales?
3) Forensics connecting the remains sight to the Anthony house
4) Did they get anything from the vacuum bags R/T trunk ?

While reading about what might be "jaw dropping" in defense opening statements, I remembered thinking that the State is likely going to have quite a few "jaw dropping" facts of their own.

1)I hope we will hear about what they came up with from the hard drives in the home and that some of this may lead to information of what she really had been up to, all those hours unaccounted for . . . pretending to go to work. My guess is they've had investigators coming up with all kinds of info unknown to us.
2) I also want to know what was the name on that fake ID they grabbed from her wallet . . Zanaida Gonzales?3) Forensics connecting the remains sight to the Anthony house
4) Did they get anything from the vacuum bags R/T trunk ?

BBM

Do you happen to know where in the discovery this was stated?

I don't recall ever hearing that it was a fake ID - was it a fake DL?

TIA

Right after Caylee's remains were found, IIRC... thought that LE had taken a part of a mattress and some drywall... still wondering about THAT!

I'm waiting to see the evidence we don't even know about yet!
It might be jaw dropping but the state doesn't have to brag.

Can someone please explain to me how the soil on KC's shoes matching where the body was found is evidence? Can the defense simply say that she was conducting her investigation (just as RK, KM and DC were) and she got soil on her shoes from back in June or July?

I hadn't heard about the soil on the shoes, but given how close the area was to the house, it could easily be explained as having been picked up simply walking on the sidewalk/in the neighborhood, unless it's really caked into the shoes.

While it may not be "proof", it could be another pointer in her direction to add to the mountainous PILE of pointers in her direction.

im afraid to find out how caylee died..i dont think my heart could bear it if she suffered or was alive when that tape was placed ...i will not be able to stop picturing it in my head :( but if it helps convict her "mother" good for whatever they find out and have against her

It's gross to think of, but I suspect the tape was put there in an effort to stop any post-mortem leaking/purging. Casey probably noticed "stuff" coming out of her daughter's mouth, nose and/or eyes (or possibly insect activity) and she taped them up to "contain" everything until she could find a way to get rid of the body.

Absolutely!! I don't think Casey was smart enough to glove her hands when working with the duct tape (as well as the heart sticker), and I hope that evidence will seal the deal for the jury and shut Cindy up for good.

She probably planned to use gloves eventually, but Leonard Padilla's guess was that, when George came close to finding discovering either the smell and/or the body in the trunk that day when she returned the gas cans, Casey panicked, pretty much drove around the corner and tossed Caylee's body in the first semi-remote spot she could find. That sounds like something she would do, especially given that George had followed her at least once before when he was angry with her. Throughout all this, although she was cagey when asked about Caylee, she pretty much winged it without much thought given to actual TANGIBLE details. She's cagey now, too, in a different, but very TANGIBLE way :D

It's really incomprehensible how much she lied, living in some sort of parallel universe where everyone simply accepts what she says as the gospel truth, as if no one, not even the police, would ever bother to keep digging once they discovered that she lied. It's as if she thought that all she had to do was keep lying, and eventually they'd just give up/in.

It's gross to think of, but I suspect the tape was put there in an effort to stop any post-mortem leaking/purging. Casey probably noticed "stuff" coming out of her daughter's mouth, nose and/or eyes (or possibly insect activity) and she taped them up to "contain" everything until she could find a way to get rid of the body.

The post-mortem leaking is the first thing I thought of when I heard about the duct tape. However, Cayley's hands were taped also, and in this scenario that doesn't make sense at all. Why tape the hands after death?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back