2009.05.01 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief, Cain is completely useless ..

I noticed that too, wonder why?? so much unexplained that is essential to understanding of all the evidence in this case

SOMETHING - SOMETHING changed to make the state seek the DP. There is SOMETHING that will tie her, so everyone, let's not worry and keep faith. They wouldn't throw their case away by selecting DP for no reason, would they?

Seebra, Oh Lord, I hope you are right. I can hear the A's hooting and hollering as JB called them on the phone when he first got this to say, OMG, they have this? This is nothing.

Please let there be more. I can't take another minute of this. All the possibilities I had hoped for, seem to have been poo poo'd with this dump.

none of this evidence is pointing to her AT ALL
Doesn't surprise me at all. After all, the poor baby lay out in the elements AND through a hurricane for almost 6 months. There has been significant breakdown in the forensic evidence because of this. However, it doesn't mean that KC can't be found guilty by other means..... We will wait. I have strong faith!

dont panic about the shoes, yall. for one thing, flip flops from target dont exactly last a long time, you know? she may no longer have had whatever she was wearing then.

After that amount of time the samples on KC's shoes would match the soil around Fusion. She'd be smart enough to throw away shoes anyway after watching all those CSI episodes.

While I love a good doc dump, I honestly don't think we are going to get all the puzzle pieces til trial.

Has the lady bodyguard interview surfaced yet, in the docdump?

Good grief, Cain is completely useless ..

If he would have taken his job more seriously, they could have found that baby early enough to have more evidence against her murderer. :furious::furious::furious:

Does anyone know for certain, where it relates to the Florida Sunshine laws and discovery that in fact...the state can hold back the most damning details until just prior to, or closer to trial? This is like not showing your cards and I'm concerned this is illegal...and therefore concerned, the DP being put back on the table was a ploy to get KC to plea out.

There would be no purpose of them holding back info until just before trial. First, they legally have to give the defense ALL discovery prior to trial so the defense can prepare. Second, there is no advantage to holding evidence until close to trial because the defense can claim in appeals that they didn't have sufficent time to examine the evidence therefore there defense was flawed and they would probably be granted a new trial.

what is A-1, Area 6? Latent prints matched to Casey? In first few pages of 89 page Orlando sentinel link.

Woah. OK. What are areas 5 and 8?????? Identified latent prints KC. (our page 6 of the docs)

From the remains site search grid? Does anyone recall how they denoted the grid squares?

Woah. OK. What are areas 5 and 8?????? Identified latent prints KC. (our page 6 of the docs)

Some of the areas are noted here - they are in the backyard of the Anthony home:

BackyardAreas.PNG

Also, CSI Bloise lifted a fragment of a print off the trunk on August 7. It is possible that that is the print they are referring to, even though the report says the print was lifted on the 8th.

JWG, I'm in CT 2. Glad to have you as a neighbor. You've contributed so much to the learnings in this case. What truck are you referring to?

correct me if I'm wrong here...
but from the FBI report, we're seeing

No matching soil on shoes
No chloroform in the hair samples
No connection between the knife they have and the duct tape
Nothing in the snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online