2009.05.01 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Tracy's interview comes out then we can discuss what is in the interview and nothing else. What may or maynot have been discussed outside the interview can't be verified as fact. At least for now any hoot!

Smoking Gun...lack of evidence that points to someone else having contact or killing Caylee or putting a decomposing body in the car, the phones etc.. No Zanny or unknown prints. This all reinforces the circumstantial evidence.

darn!!!!!! :banghead::banghead: I am looking forward to the interview....

I am looking forward to the interview with Scott. We all remember him. LP told us he was Kronk's supervisor and he lived on Hopespring. So far none of these guys who worked with Kronk are named Scott. :rolleyes:

I am wondering about this one - with all of the rain and flooding in the area, would not the soil be a different composition completely than when in the woods in June? June-December - I would think that the soil would be completely different - anyone know if this is true?

It's an area that would be prone to flooding during the rainy season.

We have spots like that all over to hold water, to let it naturally go back into the earth. Other wise, we would wash it all down stream, into the Ocean or gulf. We need some to trickle down to the water shed. <wink>

We even have laws that state when a builder builds, makes parking lots, etc.. they have to make sure the builder includes retention ponds and what size those ponds should be.

Most of the back yards in the area, would be 'high and dry' spots. But the woods area would not have been built up. The flooding would have been controled, to just that area. Same area each time. So the soil would be rich, but not changed because of the flooding. Don't know if I'm describing it clearly. It's kinda like a pond that fills up, then drains away. Same pond, over and over again. Only, this isn't a pond. Just a wooded area.

Smoking Gun...lack of evidence that points to someone else having contact or killing Caylee or putting a decomposing body in the car, the phones etc.. No Zanny or unknown prints. This all reinforces the circumstantial evidence.

What JB will say to the jury in closing arguments:
"that's 'cause imaginary friends don't have prints. but it does not mean that they don' exist. just 'cause no one else can see Zany does not mean she does not exist. the state has to prove that she does not exist!" and if they can't prove that then you must acquit!" :crazy:

Let's not get lost with this insignificant stuff!
THE MOST IMPORTANT EVIDENCE AGAINST HER: She was the last person to see her daughter! SHE IS NOT TELLING WHO TOOK HER. We know it was not someone named Zany, cause there is not evidence pointing to anyone else AND THIS NANNY has never been met by anone but KC. If she is protecting her family from harm, she is still the only one that knows who and why, but she is not telling...so at the very least she is covering up and is an accomplice to the crime. EITHER WAY SHE BELONGS IN JAIL!
:banghead::banghead::behindbar
I agree with you 100%!!!

What JB will say to the jury in closing arguments:
"that's 'cause imaginary friends don't have prints. but it does not mean that they don' exist. just 'cause no one else can see Zany does not mean she does not exist. the state has to prove that she does not exist!" and if they can't prove that then you must acquit!" :crazy:

Now you know why I'm not a lawyer. I never thought of that.:waitasec:

Any ideas as to what is redacted on pages 5570 - 5580 on this file?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-05/46652688.pdf

Or is it just not showing up in to sentinel version?

If you look at the bottom of each page it says who's interview it is. I think it's the woman that witnessed KC's reaction to the remains being found. If I remember correctly, these statements have yet to be ruled on in court as to wheither or not they can be released to the public.

IMO, the snake was probably there after decomposition. (God I hate talking about decomposition and that child in the same sentence... it's so heart wrenching).

**sigh**... that's probaby the reason the state is calling in an expert in herpetology...(at least I think I read somewhere that they were).

Now you know why I'm not a lawyer. I never thought of that.:waitasec:

well he might furnish that "white dog" that ca claims proves the nanny exsists......

Williams talks about a big bag of stuffed animals and his girlfriend says they stunk terribly. Cain took the bag from Williams car and I think tossed it back into the woods. Williams had said that prior to calling LE he took that bag of animals to Cindy Anthony, who told him she didn't recognize them.

DIdn't Lee Anthony toss a bag of stuffed animals away, they had been donated supposedly and he said they stunk of cigarette smoke. Any one have an idea of the date he dumped those animals in the garbage? Is it possible, it's the same bag of animals?

LE said something to the effect that Lee knows what he has done.
I could be way off with this one but the thought made me wonder.

Could the release of the findings of the evidence against her also be exempt to the Sunshine Law because of all the publicity this case has gotten? I can't imagine they would do anything to threaten the case against her regardless of this law or not. This case is constantly in the media spotlight. I'm just trying to give myself hope I guess, because those lab reports don't look good at all.

Well, "discovery" is the broader term ... "evidence" is more specific. In all of this discovery there is some evidence ... we won't know for sure what discovery will be used as evidence until trial.

I don't think that the SAO can get away with not releasing some part of discovery, citing only the immense media coverage. If it was something that they felt should be kept out they could file a motion asking the judge for relief. Now, if LE or the SAO has something that they are still actively investigating they can withhold that from the public. That is one of the statutory exemptions.

Below is a reference to FL criminal discovery, Sunshine laws and exemptions. Also lists some pertinent high court rulings.

d. Are records released to the defendant considered to be criminal investigative or intelligence information?

Hope that helps

If you look at the bottom of each page it says who's interview it is. I think it's the woman that witnessed KC's reaction to the remains being found. If I remember correctly, these statements have yet to be ruled on in court as to wheither or not they can be released to the public.

Right. Thanks. Although since we already heard the audio it is easier to wait patiently for the ruling.

Williams talks about a big bag of stuffed animals and his girlfriend says they stunk terribly. Cain took the bag from Williams car and I think tossed it back into the woods. Williams had said that prior to calling LE he took that bag of animals to Cindy Anthony, who told him she didn't recognize them.

DIdn't Lee Anthony toss a bag of stuffed animals away, they had been donated supposedly and he said they stunk of cigarette smoke. Any one have an idea of the date he dumped those animals in the garbage? Is it possible, it's the same bag of animals?

LE said something to the effect that Lee knows what he has done.
I could be way off with this one but the thought made me wonder.

I thought George donated the bag of stuffed animals? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member