2009.05.13 Larry King Live

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: All I could think was...OMG..CA is sooo going to go backstage and just wallop the tar outta George...she held it in for as long as she could after all..cameras OFF..:)
It's gonna be a looooonnnggg plane ride home for GA! That five hour flight home is gonna feel like an eternity to him. Oh...to be the passenger seated near them on the plane!

...While I could tolerate all that the most unforgivable malarky was that foundation business. They will forever be known as the people who tried to twist a murdered child case into a missing child case (and financially profit from the exposure) , and I cannot think that OCSO or another first-response agency would be anything less than horrified to hand a Caylee bear out to the family of a missing child, just by what it would imply. Foundations are set up to do good in the name of a deceased person, not to rub in their name and demise to the suffering. There is apparently no end to their lack of taste.

--respectfully snipped; emphasis mine

You hit the nail on the head!!! This case frustrates me at times, but that makes me crazy mad! CA and GA may have not known where Caylee was, but she was never 'missing' - her MOTHER knew exactly where she was the whole time. This case is about a murdered child and the lying, sociopathic mother who killed her. period.

I thought I heard him say that the lyrics were written by Cindy.

You heard correctly. I'll rewind and get those lyrics for ya.

ETA:

John Winott:

Caylee Marie, you were sent from heaven to me.
Private memories of you, and now for all to see.
And now you're everyone's gift for all eternity.

We played, oh... we laughed. We sang, and we shared...
God's greatest gift of love. Of love.

From watching the stars in the sky
to singing you a lulaby
these tears that I cry
are only because I didn't say goodbye
goodbye
goodbye

I as a mother can understand supporting your child unconditional love but I would encourage my child to tell the truth If you remember Lee and George urging her to decide about a lawyer and that there seemed to be some friction with Baez. I think Baez has cut Casey off from her family and side step any questions they have about Casey and she likes the power of keeping them out of the loop because she is smarter than them and she now has the control.

I also wish LK would of asked better questions but you could tell this was something he didn't want to do. I loved the way he kept messing up the names I remember George getting mad at the depo for the wrong pronunciation of Zanny and why was she not brought up? Did the Anthony's say aghead of time there would be no mention of Zanny? When asked about a suspect you think they would of said the nanny but they side stepped than whole can of worms. I think they owed LK this interview from money they were paid from before.

Originally Posted by Hercule Poirot
He was WRONG/lying.

The tape was attached to Caylees hair either side.

Technically there was no "Sticker" on the tape, but there was a heart shaped residue.

Just pontificating in the press that things are not so will not help

Gosh, I hope he's not going to start with the lies now. What was he thinking by saying that? What a :butthead:.

Did anyone else here know about the diary being photographed and leaked to the media? CA specifically said "the diary was not part of the discovery" right? The fact that it was photographed and leaked was all news to me...maybe I missed something.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3551303&postcount=102"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's diary entry for June 21st and Missing Pages #2[/ame]

It's gonna be a looooonnnggg plane ride home for GA! That five hour flight home is gonna feel like an eternity to him. Oh...to be the passenger seated near them on the plane!

:) I felt that way after their first "Casey is Innocent and we are sweet tour stop"...that CA HELD it together and IN so long that she probably takes it out on GA afterwards :crazy:

It's one of the aggravating factors for deciding on the death penalty. I don't know how new it is though. When they made it a DP case the first time there was an aggravating factor for person in a position of control, authority. I think they may have just added the word trust to this. This aggravating factor (contol/authority) existed the first time the DP was put in play. I felt it applied to KC because she had authority and control over Caylee. However, it wasn't ever stated to be an aggravting factor in her case :waitasec:. Somehow, the word "trust" made it apply to this case.

NOT sure, but I thought when we discussed the legalities the first time DP was on the table, the mitigating factor was the child abuse/negligence aspect - not just a person in authority, but in authority responsible for a child specifically?

Anyone recall?

Well since Cindy was considering getting custody of Caylee from KC I guess we have the answer to who might be "mis-truthing" eh?

:clap: :clap:

Thank you !!!!

:rolleyes:That has really been bugging me...

why is CA saying KC was such a GOOD mother...

WELL..... why was CA thinking of getting CUSTODY>>.
So
also... does that mean the CA mom SP and son R is lying..
are the
rest of the family that they had BEFORE CAYLEE's death..

all liars now..
and
CA & KC are the only ones telling the truth ??

Now Really ! ! !:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:doh:
:Banane23::Banane37:
:idea::computer: Text Messaging 24/7 ! & Computer
:magnet: for bad luck + Zanny / Nanny KIDNAPPER
:nono:
:treadmill::Benny_monkeysmilies:
cop:
:detective: LE & FBI are just NOT trying to frame an innocent mom
:behindbar
JMO :twocents:
:rolleyes: L@@Ks Like KC is lying & Lying & L YING SOME MORE !!!

God Bless !
:angel: Little Angel CAYLEE & She Deserves ~ JUSTICE !

jjgram

*** The Truth is Best Even when it HURTS !
THE TRUTH IS THE SIMPLE WAY TO PEACE ! ! !

Did anyone else here know about the diary being photographed and leaked to the media? CA specifically said "the diary was not part of the discovery" right? The fact that it was photographed and leaked was all news to me...maybe I missed something.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's diary entry for June 21st and Missing Pages #2

Cindy is wrong. It was part of the discovery along with other pictures of the Dec search of the Anthony home.

:cow:

Cindy thinks KC was arrested because she lied about where she worked and when asked why she lied, CA says she doesn't know, maybe so KC could be with Caylee more...

HuH?

Does that mean she's admitting there is no Zanny the Nanny then??

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey's diary entry for June 21st and Missing Pages #2
I think Cindy got that one wrong, it was part of the discovery, I believe. She just jumped right in and corrected Brad on LIVE TV, how inappropriate is that ? She said the Sheriff's Dept leaked that photo ? I was surprised to hear that BC has the diary though, I don't quite understand that.

she is spinning as usual and her response when asked to prove it would be
something like this

"see, see, here are 2 letters of suport we received and each letter was 1000 words and each word has an average of 4 letters in each word so therefore i am right that we received thousands of letters of support

newsflash. I am on to you CA like a hound dog

:biglaugh::deal::laughitup::bling::bling::saythat::saythat::saythat:

LOL - I think you are on to something there! :biggrin:

I knew it had been photographed at the home during one of the Hopespring Dr. searches. I just assumed it had been taken in and tagged as evidence. I really, really would like to see a forensics investigation on it. I find it almost impossible to believe it was written in 2003 when KC was...what, 18?!

Would someone PLEASE ask the Anthony's this question:

Please give 5 very specific examples of actions you took when Caylee was missing that will exemplify why you should have a role in assisting other families with missing children. Did you do any searching? Did you cojoin forces with repected search teams like TES? etc.

Be specific please, if you want a single dime to be donated, please express VERY clearly exactly what you bring to the table as experts able to help other families.

Bumping my own post, because I REALLY do want someone with some moxy to ask the A's that. ^^^

Kathi Belich - where are you? LOL!

huh....not going to see KC just shows that the A's care more about what the public thinks of them and their daughter than they do about seeing their own daughter! That's pretty crappy of them if you think about it. Nothing would stand in the way of me seeing a loved one! Nothing! Especially if I believed they were innocent.

ETA - what I'm saying here is - is that if I were in their shoes I wouldn't give a rats patootey what ANYONE else thought of me. The only important thing would be the love I had for my child. Why do they care so much about what we think?! I certainly wouldn't care what joe public thought of me if I were in their situation. They think KC is innocent - so what's REALLY stopping them from seeing her?

Yep - the best line out of the whole show was LK saying - "So go!" and looks on the A's faces - hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem