2009.05.19 Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From this interview:

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, I know you won't reveal the details, but can you just tell me, has Casey told you what has happened to that child?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes. In her way. And I can't reveal that.

BEFORE Casey was out on bond for what, almost 3 months!!!

YET they didn't get to talk about OR ask her what happened, to get all their answers when she was home???

As stated on LKL recent interview.

Lies. Obstruction. Accessories after the crime. IMOO.
I know. One of the most far fetched things to accept...especially knowing what a close loving relationship mother and daughter had (if you believe Cindy).

my point is: if he gets free publicity anyway, what would be his motive to lie about anything to do with this case. Now his theories are just that...theories, same as we have on WS. But if he said LA told him that there was a fight between KC and CA - Yes, I believe that LA told him that there was a fight. Now, was LA telling the truth?

Sorry, no disrespect to you but I don't see the dots connecting "went to jail for tax evasion" to "I'll lie to LE re: a murder case".
Again, what is his motive?

I'll take a shot at answering that......Money....!!!!!!

Millions of Dollars in Free Publicity to promote any & all future Money Making Ventures....

DVD & T-Shirt sales

Web-Site membership fees

Future Book Deals

Pay-per view specials

Exclusive Interviews

Reality TV Shows

Leonard Padilla sings the Blues CD.....

Who Knows what he has planned

BOLDED BY BOSTON

I don't at all believe the A's but while that is a constant I don't think that LP is 100 percent. Just saying. See my earlier post. Guy was running for something. Does that make the A's more credible...NOOOOOOOOOO...but does seeing as how this guy has tried on multiple times to get his name out there credible? I, by the way, happen to love and to suscribe to many of LP's thoughts and ramblings...I hate the A's ya'll... just going with my gut in that LP is doing this for more than Caylee. JMO. Hate me if you want to but read the fine print...I DO NOT believe the A's...you guys have no idea how long it took me to type this. Chemo stinks...sorry for the personal aside:blowkiss:

Have you noticed that George, Lee and KC (not so much Cindy) always over-emphasize how honest they are being? "I'm being straight with you guys", "honestly", "absolutely", "dog gone fact", etc. It's very obvious! They know, that we know they're lying-so they try toooo hard to convince whoever they're telling the truth. The body language, facial ticks, and hard selling the spin-ain't working!:mad:

They also try to tell you what you know/what to think. Like when Casey was on the phone from jail (the first?) time to her parents. You know, the call that was a "waste, a huge waste". In the middle of her rant Casey catches herself and tells her friend Kristina, "You know I would never let anything happen to my daughter." Both Casey and CA use this as a way of telling people what to believe.

Something struck me as odd I was reading a while back, its small, but it also is peculiar to me. CA remarked that her and Caylee were in the pool after visiting grandpa. KC came home and she told her NOT TO GET IN because her and Caylee were getting out. Now CA telling her 20 some year old daughter NOT TO GET IN the pool just makes me think that statement was the prelude to the argument. Someone check out the time frame please..... Thanks~

Have you noticed that George, Lee and KC (not so much Cindy) always over-emphasize how honest they are being? "I'm being straight with you guys", "honestly", "absolutely", "dog gone fact", etc. It's very obvious! They know, that we know they're lying-so they try toooo hard to convince whoever they're telling the truth. The body language, facial ticks, and hard selling the spin-ain't working!:mad:

Their faces give them away every time they lie ..

The smirks, the head shaking, the constant blinking don't fool anyone ..

Something struck me as odd I was reading a while back, its small, but it also is peculiar to me. CA remarked that her and Caylee were in the pool after visiting grandpa. KC came home and she told her NOT TO GET IN because her and Caylee were getting out. Now CA telling her 20 some year old daughter NOT TO GET IN the pool just makes me think that statement was the prelude to the argument. Someone check out the time frame please..... Thanks~

I tend to agree. I don't think it was "don't get in because it's getting too cool" as CA has stated at least once. I think it may have been more "don't get in...I'm getting out because WE'VE GOT TO TALK!" And then TSHTF.

I wonder if this could be the reasonable doubt that the defense is hoping will save KC. What if JB/KC has all along planned to say that KC has been lying to protect her family, protect GA and CA from arrest as KC left the night of the 15th, early hours of the 16th and that was the last time she saw Caylee? If this is true, if KC left with Caylee, late on the 15th, unless someone saw her leaving with Caylee, couldn't she try and pin the murder on either/both of the A's? Am I making any sense? jmo

That has always been on shelf. Drives me crazy.

I think Cindy was forgiving KC for telling LE about the fight they had and that Cindy had choked her. KC said she did not say anything to LE so now Cindy can deny there was a fight and therefore not feel guilt because of what happened to Caylee. The fight would make Cindy a contributor to the chain of events. It is all about Cindy and GA is just going along with it. IMO

resp snipped

Only pure speculation below*

The other day I mused that maybe the reason Caylee stayed silent in the room (if she did) was maybe she was drugged. Tonight, while still thinking about this - and this is terrible to even consider so don't read on if you don't even want to imagine it, and there's no nice way to say it - but what if CA actually did hear breathing in the room through the door, but it was actually the labored breathing of Caylee passing away in the room? CA might have thought it was snoring coming through the door.....

Due to my father's passing, unfortunately I have experience with that sound.

I just went through that with my mom,and you are right. It's very labored and loud .I'm in the habit of timing my son's breaths per minute because he has an airway issue.As we sat with my mom I realized her breaths were more labored,and farther between each.No one else in the room realized how close to the end we were. They just thought she was sleeping.

I wonder if this could be the reasonable doubt that the defense is hoping will save KC. What if JB/KC has all along planned to say that KC has been lying to protect her family, protect GA and CA from arrest as KC left the night of the 15th, early hours of the 16th and that was the last time she saw Caylee? If this is true, if KC left with Caylee, late on the 15th, unless someone saw her leaving with Caylee, couldn't she try and pin the murder on either/both of the A's? Am I making any sense? jmo

Absolutely,and if JB goes with that defense things will come out about that family that will make our eyes bug out.......kinda like your avitar :)

CA has to control everything.I can imagine that every conversation with her was a prelude to an argument. I can just picture KC saying she was coming in to play with Caylee and CA telling her no.In other words,I'm in control of what you get to do with your daughter.
It's those small details that will make this case. I think you are probably right.

Absolutely,and if JB goes with that defense things will come out about that family that will make our eyes bug out.......kinda like your avitar :)

But what if......LE of course will not, could not arrest either of the A's b/c there is no evidence to prove that theory but there is only enough known to provide reasonable doubt about KC......maybe....could I have it wrong, could C and G be willing to go along with that? Knowing that they can't be charged? Oh I hope someone comes along and punches holes in this cuz I am getting scared! jmo

I don't at all believe the A's but while that is a constant I don't think that LP is 100 percent. Just saying. See my earlier post. Guy was running for something. Does that make the A's more credible...NOOOOOOOOOO...but does seeing as how this guy has tried on multiple times to get his name out there credible? I, by the way, happen to love and to suscribe to many of LP's thoughts and ramblings...I hate the A's ya'll... just going with my gut in that LP is doing this for more than Caylee. JMO. Hate me if you want to but read the fine print...I DO NOT believe the A's...you guys have no idea how long it took me to type this. Chemo stinks...sorry for the personal aside:blowkiss:

Hate you? No way :blowkiss:
I think it's amazing that you stick with us ,even through chemo.So glad you are here.
And you have very valid points.I just so WANT to believe him.
I want someone to know something that will put KC away for good.

<<Want to apologize if I offended any poster in this thread. I do believe LP has made some salient and well thought out points. I don't believe that he is entirely truthful. I am hopefull that the timeline narrows down to the wee hours of the 15th/16th by 16th I mean in the am. I have never believed any of the A's I want to make that clear.>>

snipped

You shouldn't have to apologize for stating your opinion. You're entitled to it. I don't always believe alot of what LP says either. In my opinion, I think he's a bit of a drama queen and a media "ho". I'm still a bit ticked because he ran down there in the beginning of the case, stuck his nose in it, bragged that he would find Caylee within days and bailed Casey out. Maybe had Casey sat in jail from the very beginning, things would have turned out differently. Maybe not. My point is I just don't think LP is this big hero that everyone else seems to think he is.

But what if......LE of course will not, could not arrest either of the A's b/c there is no evidence to prove that theory but there is only enough known to provide reasonable doubt about KC......maybe....could I have it wrong, could C and G be willing to go along with that? Knowing that they can't be charged? Oh I hope someone comes along and punches holes in this cuz I am getting scared! jmo
It would mess up their plans for a foundation to help families with missing children:)
I really can't see CA putting up with that.
I also don't think Lee would let JB get away witth it.GA ? Who knows.

That's what I was confused about because both interviews were him talking (nothing in print). In his interview with Kathi he stated that Lee told him something different happened and in the one with NG he stated it almost as an opinion. Kind of like he's contradicting himself over whether or not he was told this or it is a theory.
I only saw the print version with Kathi B.My computer audio stopped working.I didn't realize he was on video actually stating that.
Wish there was a smiley that shrugs shoulders.......

You know what I think? I am seriously considering that GA had some part in the "aftermath". I don't think he for one minute had anything to do with Caylee's death, but I do wonder if he figured it out long before CA made that 911 call(say the day of the gas can incident?). I don't think he shared anything with CA and thats why her 911 call and all she said in the first 24 hours rings of truth to me. I think thats why GA looks so pained at times and why he upchucked when he was speaking about the smell and stain in the car to LE, he knows more than he says he knows. That could be why he made up the story about the morning of the 16th too, to make sure that he and CA weren't the last to be seen with Caylee. To this day, if GA helped, or just knew and did nothing, I don't think he has shared that with CA to this day. I think thats why all the contradictions have taken place, because the right hand doesn't know what the left hand knows and so forth. When he says "they didn't talk about it", I think there is alot of truth that CA and GA have never discussed. :cow:

You know what I think? I am seriously considering that GA had some part in the "aftermath". I don't think he for one minute had anything to do with Caylee's death, but I do wonder if he figured it out long before CA made that 911 call(say the day of the gas can incident?). I don't think he shared anything with CA and thats why her 911 call and all she said in the first 24 hours rings of truth to me. I think thats why GA looks so pained at times and why he upchucked when he was speaking about the smell and stain in the car to LE, he knows more than he says he knows. That could be why he made up the story about the morning of the 16th too, to make sure that he and CA weren't the last to be seen with Caylee. To this day, if GA helped, or just knew and did nothing, I don't think he has shared that with CA to this day. I think thats why all the contradictions have taken place, because the right hand doesn't know what the left hand knows and so forth. When he says "they didn't talk about it", I think there is alot of truth that CA and GA have never discussed. :cow:
That would explain a lot of why he's gone along with CA's scenarios.He's covering himself ,as well.Hmmmmmm
Do you think it will all come out or will we always just wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove