2009.07.28 / 2009.07.29 Deposition Cindy Anthony Transcript parts 1 and 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yup, you got it right RR. And whether KC gave her an "I love you" or a "love you" or a "thank you"--whatever it was, it was the FIRST person to person acknowledgment from KC to CA in I do not know how many months.

"You lied for me on the stand, Mom. Great job. Keep it up and maybe next month I'll reward you with a biscuit."

Is how I read it.

God- this is so true. Regardless, ICA has blatantly ignored her mother day after day. At one point, I started to feel 'sorry' for her. She had a look of a hurt puppy just begging for some attention and each time, ignored. I got over the 'feeling sorry' for her though. Serves her right for trying to please a sociopath. Not gonna happen.
This latest crumb was a weak attempt to pacify her mother. As long as CA performs, she will get a smidgen of praise, but watch out- if/scratch that- WHEN ICA is convicted, she will cut her family off like they never existed. It will be their punishment for not doing enough to get her outta that hell called prison. She will blame THEM for failing her. It's all their fault, after all.:waitasec:

She's so transparent. Like when she is sitting in the video conference and it's just her and her father- She is manipulating him like a master. All the love you's and what not..........She wanted to see him because he's the one she was at the most odds with. She needed him on her side and that's the only reason she chose to see GA. I keep going back and watching it and wondering 'who's playin' who here'. She knows how to work CA. CA is desperate for ICA's love and approval. It's all just gross. :sick:

Love it. No, I didn't...yes I did. Oh, but not only did I do it.. I used an entire can of Febreeze and sprinkled a whole box of dryer sheets around the car and in the trunk. You know, so I can help support the claim these chemicals (along with the garbage) threw off Dr. Vass' air sample. Junk science! It was a horrendous odor, the worst i've ever smelled, at THAT time at least, of course since it wasn't human decomp, I have smelled worse things since, naturally. I forgot that I did it, but I told Ms. Burdick I was on new anti-depressants and... YES I did, Ms. Burdick! Guessing the court reporter forgot to write that lil nugget down, huh Cindy? Uh huh.
What a transparent special person she is.

I found it interesting that when Cindy did her FBI interview.....in 2008, I think, she only told the FBI Guy she sprayed Febreze in the car. Not on the drugs then.........

I saw "thank you"........... :twocents:

??? I only saw CA give a look of "I tried 'sweetheart, please don't be mad'[/I]. I never saw her lips move. ???

Hmmmmmmmmm

BBM That is exactly what I saw too. Cindy's look was a sad and wistful "I did the best I could with what they gave me." JMO.

According to the evidence logs of the Pontiac Sunfire, there were only 2 air freshener sheets (dryer sheets) found. 1 in the trunk and 1 in the back seat.
http://blogs.discovery.com/files/18530237.pdf

And Cindy says 1st that she didn't remember putting them there, but new she claims to have 'scattered them throughout the car'.

Yeah, she scattered all 2 of them. ;)

5 fabric softener sheets were found in the white trash bag that neither Cindy or George had access to. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20321119/detail.html

Yet according to Dr. Vass the highest chloroform levels he had ever come across were from the Pontiac trunk carpet sample. Not from the trash bag. And this is from a man who has investigated dirt and clothes from under and around bodies found in landfills and sewers.

According to the evidence logs of the Pontiac Sunfire, there were only 2 air freshener sheets (dryer sheets) found. 1 in the trunk and 1 in the back seat.
http://blogs.discovery.com/files/18530237.pdf

And Cindy says 1st that she didn't remember putting them there, but new she claims to have 'scattered them throughout the car'.

Yeah, she scattered all 2 of them. ;)

5 fabric softener sheets were found in the white trash bag that neither Cindy or George had access to. http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20321119/detail.html

Yet according to Dr. Vass the highest chloroform levels he had ever come across were from the Pontiac trunk carpet sample. Not from the trash bag. And this is from a man who has investigated dirt and clothes from under and around bodies found in landfills and sewers.
Right. The 5 in the garbage bag never went to A's house. Only the 2 found in the car, yet CA says she "scattered dryer sheets throughout the car". Go figure. How does she think she can get away with that statement when there are only 2 on the evidence list from inside the car and trunk?

I haven't been able to watch even a moment of the hearings yet, and am just getting to all the threads now so this may have been said, sorry to repeat anyone's thoughts but, I'm equating Cindy's "almost a whole can" of Fabreeze to the cops not getting the car for three days (when it was just overnight), and to it seeming like an eternity that Casey was handcuffed when it was 10 minutes, and to her not sleeping for days during her Greta interviews early on.

She takes liberties with time and space.

Since CIndy and her lawyer met with JB, I wonder if ICA was thanking her for something passed to JB. Or, she was simply thanking her for lying imo. Ca is the only one in the family that has stood by her in everything. I really do believe she told her mother it was an accident, she panicked, and told her where to find her. And that's how Ca lives with herself.

I haven't been able to watch even a moment of the hearings yet, and am just getting to all the threads now so this may have been said, sorry to repeat anyone's thoughts but, I'm equating Cindy's "almost a whole can" of Fabreeze to the cops not getting the car for three days (when it was just overnight), and to it seeming like an eternity that Casey was handcuffed when it was 10 minutes, and to her not sleeping for days during her Greta interviews early on.

She takes liberties with time and space.

Her reallity is not ours. That is a very nice way to sum up how I feel.

Since CIndy and her lawyer met with JB, I wonder if ICA was thanking her for something passed to JB. Or, she was simply thanking her for lying imo. Ca is the only one in the family that has stood by her in everything. I really do believe she told her mother it was an accident, she panicked, and told her where to find her. And that's how Ca lives with herself.

Her testimony and GA's testimony reminds me of their repeated pleas that they just want to know what happened. I believe they have known for a very long time what happened. Once again, their actions scream to the world that ICA is guilty as hello!! These are not the actions of a person who thinks another is innocent.
So, going with the accident theory, I imagine Cindy would be screaming for a plea deal.
Why would she want this to go to trial if she thought it was an accident. Unless there are entertainment deals in the works here.
Wonder who will get the exclusive interview with ICA?

Well I hope CA continues her meds during the trial because I think SA will hit her hard and fast before she has a chance to think about her answer. Truth is always on the tip of your tongue when you lie you have to grab for it and sometimes you miss or you grab the wrong thing. lol

Right. The 5 in the garbage bag never went to A's house. Only the 2 found in the car, yet CA says she "scattered dryer sheets throughout the car". Go figure. How does she think she can get away with that statement when there are only 2 on the evidence list from inside the car and trunk?
She took the others out after getting rid of as much incriminating evidence as she could?

Her testimony and GA's testimony reminds me of their repeated pleas that they just want to know what happened. I believe they have known for a very long time what happened. Once again, their actions scream to the world that ICA is guilty as hello!! These are not the actions of a person who thinks another is innocent.
So, going with the accident theory, I imagine Cindy would be screaming for a plea deal.
Why would she want this to go to trial if she thought it was an accident. Unless there are entertainment deals in the works here.
Wonder who will get the exclusive interview with ICA?
IMPO...I think it will go to CBS.

IMPO...I think it will go to CBS.

CBS should just go ahead and make the check payable to Zenaida Gonzalez. That's Z-E-N. A-I. D-A.
No "C" required, not Gonzaleeeee-Gonzalez.

Dryer sheets were found in the trash bag:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5686811/Casey-Anthony-Tony-Lazzaro-transcript-Sept-8-2008

Page 47. Hopefully they will test them and see if they match the ones that were in the car but NOT in the trash bag.
KC probably stole them from the garage laundry area and threw them in the trunk because of the smell (learned from mom). She probably tossed them in the garbage bag while cleaning the trunk, and the paper towels. I wouldn't be surprised if they match the 2 that Cindy put in.

An interesting connection, btw. If my theory is correct that KC put 5 in the trunk, and if Cindy did it too, can we guess that it was a 'household tip' KC learned from Cindy?

CBS should just go ahead and make the check payable to Zenaida Gonzalez. That's Z-E-N. A-I. D-A.
No "C" required, not Gonzaleeeee-Gonzalez.
Zanny, Zenny, Zen-ida, Zen-ada.. the Anthony's collectively could not settle on the pronunciation. But they have heard of her for a few years. :)

Wonder who will get the exclusive interview with ICA?[/QUOT

The highest bidder!

Great post btw, LL!

CA believed her when she said she wasn't pregnant, when everyone else knew she was at least 6 months+ .... so I wouldn't be surprised if ICA told her the accident theory and CA swallowed it whole. It's what she wants to hear that registers with her, not what really is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back