2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that Tony has the right to his own opinion about the Anthony's who he has personally met, whereas most, if not all, of us have NEVER met them.

Oh, PR...you are also very kind...and I'm sure there is a lot we don't know...but let's not forget the "live" interviews.

And let's not forget the Depositions with M&M. There was no camera trickery there, it was all live and unedited.
Despicable people with disgusting behavior.

KageyKaren,
The A's are a family with sociopathic behaviors (I am not an expert, just sayin') so Tony probably felt they were very nice people! :crazy: Most on WS have learned differently from studying them in action. JMO

Yeah, but you know-- I guess Tony can only go by his own experience with them.

Cindy doesn't like people who blog on Websleuths, apparently.

Okay. I sense everybody's frustration with me calling out Leonard for his behaviors and yet I think the Anthony's are great. I in no way agree with how or why or anything they have done since Caylee went missing. Maybe they are bad people or back stabbers or the devil in disguise. I am probably way too naive. I give people the benefit of the doubt always. I gave Jose the same benefit. So be it. I am just saying that they have been very nice to talk to and to be around. I have seen them cry like I have never seen anybody cry. I have seen them in a situation that I would never wish on anybody. I have a christian attitude I guess in saying that I personably care for them. I can't tell them how to think or what to say or how to act. Those are their choices. I cannot control any of that. Same goes for Casey. I know that of course she was respectful to me because I did something extravagant for her. It would be hard to pass judgment because our interaction was "grandeured" by me bailing her "hiney" out of jail. I will grant you that. Plus I am no expert at Psychology. Everybody has a good quality at times and maybe I was just around at the right times.

How about listing Leonard's good qualities ...please.

The records are in Nejame's office. I don't see the big deal why the records can't be copied at his office and given to JB. TM has seen them, MN has seen them, Conway has seen them so guess what - JB gets to see them too. I fear reversible error if the Judge allows Nejame and Conway to decide which documents they must produce.

JB no doubt requested every piece of paper invovled in the search for Caylee. He is entitled to see what was and was not found during that time. If he wants to send a set of Interrogatories to every searcher, he must be allowed to do so.

It's ridiculous to think that the prosecution OR a material witness such as TM should be allowed to determine what is or is not important or exculpatory. Just how bothered would you be to get a set of questions if you had been a searcher? I wouldn't be bothered in the least.

"I wasn't in the area. I didn't search there. I have never been in that area."

Stick on a 44 cent stamp and be done with it. It will cost JB $3K in materials and stamps just to send these out and he'll have to hire a secretary just to type the names and addresses and keep up with who has and has not answered in time. But, he is right. He is duty bound to do this. 4,000 people searched for Caylee and he is entitled to feret out who searched in that area, not to rely on someone else's word - especially from 2 lawyers who don't represent the State or the defendant.

As for the argument that no one could have seen anything in the underbrush even if they were a foot away, so limiting the circle of searchers to those within 200 yards of the dump site is reasonable, runs afoul of Kronk's sighting of a bag/skull/whatever from the street on August 10 - quite a few feet away. Nejame stepped on himself there. (chuckle. faux pas. ) Was KC in jail then?
JB can request whatever he wants, but MN has a right to protect TM and those that act as volunteers for his organization. That's his job. He wants to narrow the scope...the judge will decide. I got the feeling that MN was just a bit bit leary of how "respectful" JB can be.

I respect everybody here. I would not be here if I didn't.

Well, right back atcha, honey.

That's why you are getting the really frank talk. :blowkiss:

We are very much in support of you-- and Leonard.

And, we know Leonard got a bit "dazzled" for awhile.

And we know his intentions were the best.

What does that mean?

When CA appeared on LKL show, he showed her a ream of paper on which he had printed all of the comments people had posted on their blog site - about 90% of which were negative. She made a snarky comment that bloggers were people with no jobs and no lives (and no children, IIRC) that had nothing better to do than criticize her family, or something of that ilk. Which seems strange in that she apparently is so familiar and pays close attention to what they say...

JB can request whatever he wants, but MN has a right to protect TM and those that act as volunteers for his organization. That's his job. He wants to narrow the scope...the judge will decide. I got the feeling that MN was just a bit bit leary of how "respectful" JB can be.

Uh-huh. My fave speech was Mme. Esquire's "trust us" speech.

Okay I'm off to dinner with my family. I will check back tomorrow evening. A full slate of soccer for my daughter tomorrow. It's going to be tough getting everything out tomorrow in the short period of time the Today Show allows but I will try. It should be live between 7:30 and 8 east coast time. Thanks you to everybody!!! You are all very helpful and kind! I also respect the thoughts and prayers for Caylee that you all share! Until tomorrow good night!

Okay I'm off to dinner with my family. I will check back tomorrow evening. A full slate of soccer for my daughter tomorrow. It's going to be tough getting everything out tomorrow in the short period of time the Today Show allows but I will try. It should be live between 7:30 and 8 east coast time. Thanks you to everybody!!! You are all very helpful and kind! I also respect the thoughts and prayers for Caylee that you all share! Until tomorrow good night!

Thank you for coming by.

How about listing Leonard's good qualities ...please.

Decent guy, loving grandpa. And, he DID intend and expect to find and rescue Caylee. He walked into that situation believing the best about everyone involved.

I think that says something good about a person.

Thanks Tony!

Decent guy, loving grandpa. And, he DID intend and expect to find and rescue Caylee. He walked into that situation believing the best about everyone involved.

I think that says something good about a person.

I was hoping for Tony to answer that question! :)

Seeya, honey! Enjoy your evening! Thanks for stopping by.

We'll be wishing you and yours well, during the upcoming circus.

Remember, we're here!

Manana,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members