2009.08.21 Motions hearing #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard is my uncle and I love him dearly. We still talk all the time and have some other business interests. I just don't agree with his actions in a lot of this. These are people and whether you like them or not or just want on be on TV that doesn't give you the right to trample on anybody for personal gain just to feed your ego. I have stated how I feel to Leonard at numerous times.

Send this to Cindy and George, talk about people trampling on everything,
including justice and the truth. Their dau should be in jail, and should
be convicted of her daughter's murder. Hopefully she'll receive the
death penalty and hopefully her family will face the legal system soon
too.

Do you or any of Leonard's posse have information that could hurt JB's case? He said today in an interview that you guys have no information but that he was just protecting "bad things" being said about KC.

I think Tracy's information is interesting. Why do you think Baez is so interested in shutting her up?

No agreement anywhere. That is a bad subject with me. I really messed up leaving without a copy. I really got distracted that day with the Florida Bail Assoc. trying to have me and Leonard areested for soliciting bail in Florida. I lost focus and left Jose's office without a copy.

What are you saying - that there is/was an agreement but you don't have a copy of it to prove what it was or that you never had an agreement? Sounds like choice No. 1.

Does your Uncle have a copy?

Were you paid?

I have sat back on the sidelines and listened to all this crap. Jose is basically calling me out and I'm not going to let him lie about our agreement and our role in this case. He is not a very trustworthy person as far as I'm concerned. But again that doesn't make him a bad person.

Well it sure as he$$ doesnt make him a good person

Hi Tony,
I'm wondering....Aren't you kinda thumbing your nose at the Judge by being here, or on any message board, while waiting for him to rule on whether you all can talk about this case? I realize that you are not giving any info about what was said, but still???? Just wondering..... :confused:
VT

Jose produced false documention and NEVER made us aware that this would be filed in court. Nobody has told me that I can't say anything especially something that is truthful. He referred to us as a "cast of characters" today. That's fine but I'm going to defend my credibility no matter how big his ego is.

I just feel that Leonard's role changed from finding Caylee to getting as much air time as possible on TV.
JMHO but could it be that he became outraged that he had believed that there was a "live" Caylee and wanted to get KC out to help find her and then realized that the "mom" had no intention of finding a "live" Caylee. (Because there wasn't one) I think if I were in the same situation and had become so close to the case I might get on any tv station I could to show how disingenuous the Anthony's are.
I always thought LP was just fed up with the Anthony's lies.
Once again. JMHO

I have sat back on the sidelines and listened to all this crap. Jose is basically calling me out and I'm not going to let him lie about our agreement and our role in this case. He is not a very trustworthy person as far as I'm concerned. But again that doesn't make him a bad person.

Being untrustworthy officer of the court doesn't make Baez a bad person?
Really? What does it make him? If you have no honesty and treat
people in an untrustworthy manner doesn't that make you dishonest?

While his obvious personality and ethical flaws may not make him a
completely bad person it certainly makes people view him as less than
honest.

What are you saying - that there is/was an agreement but you don't have a copy of it to prove what it was or that you never had an agreement? Sounds like choice No. 1.

Does your Uncle have a copy?

Were you paid?

Never paid. No copies of the agreement. It was crazy in that office that day because of the possible warrants being issued for me and Leonard to be arrested. A huge mistake on my part now that I know the type of person Jose is.

Mr. Padilla.

I just want to thank you for taking the time to participate in this discussion and share what you have with us.

As I'm sure you understand there are many emotions running high here as far as this case is concerned.

I appreciate your perspective, and welcome your contributions of fact and opinion. I hope that you will feel encouraged to continue this discussion with us.

Thanks.

So why no mention at all of this by the prosecution today in regards to the motion involving Leonard? If the prosecution is "very aware" that any written agreement held by Jose is "phony", of what benefit is it to the prosecution to keep this information under their shirt and away from Judge Strickland?

This makes no sense to me at all :confused::confused::confused:

Is there a copy of the agreement between Leonard and Jose posted online anywhere?

There was mention by the State that NOTICE was not given to LP & crew. Now, if this is true, one cannot expect them to know about a hearing if proper notice is/was not given.

The State did say on record that they believed there was another agreement, or that one of the bounty hunters believed he had not signed the agreement in evidence. It was mentioned on the record, for what that is worth.

Tony, welcome back. It's been a longtime.

Can you answer this question with just a yes or no? Do you or anyone in your family who was associated with guarding Casey Anthony have information not revealed thus far, that if revealed at her murder trial would likely assure her conviction? Yes or no, only.

I agree wholeheartedly that the Anthony's have been VERY liberal with the truth. I guess that maybe I have a soft spot in my heart for them. They have been VERY nice to me and have never lied to me. Sometimes reality is not something you want to look at when the ship is sinking. I don't exonerate them at all from what they have said. It's jsut very unfortunate that a young girl is dead no matter how it happened. BUt that doesn't give anybody an excuse to do what is wrong.

Jose produced false documention and NEVER made us aware that this would be filed in court. Nobody has told me that I can't say anything especially something that is truthful. He referred to us as a "cast of characters" today. That's fine but I'm going to defend my credibility no matter how big his ego is.

He needs another complaint filed against him with the FL Bar. Yeah, when he made that "cast of characters" comment, I laughed because it was like that whole pot meet kettle thing. I wonder if he's aware of how he comes across in a courtroom.

I am definitely getting up early in the morning to watch the Today show.

Tony, welcome back. It's been a longtime.

Can you answer this question with just a yes or no? Do you or anyone in your family who was associated with guarding Casey Anthony have information not revealed thus far, that if revealed at her murder trial would likely assure her conviction? Yes or no, only.

NO. Strictly speculation by Leonard.

Jose had us all sign a document. The document that he entered into court as part of his motion is not the agreement that I signed.

Where can this be found? Isn't the motion online?

So there IS a written document, and it was entered into court as part of his motion?????

And the prosecution, having received a copy of this motion and document, is fully aware that it is a "phony", but neglected to bring that to the attention of the judge today???

And Tony, Tony, Tony.......never, never, never sign ANYTHING without immediately retaining a copy for yourself....#1 RULE OF BUSINESS. :crazy:

Refresh my memory please - you were the ? (guy with the dough) ? and LP and friends were the ?. How does/do the relationships work/fit together. If you were just acting as the Banker, who gives a carp? Too easy?

I think that is great that you want to stand by truth. Have you filed a complaint with the Florida Bar? Because--- if Baez has done what you just stated, he should be disbarred immediately! Do no pass GO, do not collect $200...DISBARRED!! Am I correct AZ Lawyer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper