2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DC or JB is not going to keep a body from LE if it is found. JB is capable of not paying his child support and a host of other things, but he is not going to put himself in harm's way by hiding a body and a being an accomplice. It really isn't necessary to have these theories implicating practically all who is involved with the Anthony family.

There is enough evidence here to convict KC without it.

If DC found the body, which I don't think he did, and did not move or tamper with it, he would not have put himself in harm's way. Their is no law that says you have to report a body as odd as that sounds. This was discussed at length earlier.

If DC found the body, which I don't think he did, and did not move or tamper with it, he would not have put himself in harm's way. Their is no law that says you have to report a body as odd as that sounds. This was discussed at length earlier.

That may be doglady, but I very much doubt that DC or JB are going to take the chance of hiding the fact that they found the body of a three year old child when the world is watching. The repercussions would be tremendous. I certainly don't think that JB is going to hide a body if he or one of his "associates" found it either.

The whole idea of it, is imo ludicrous.

DC or JB is not going to keep a body from LE if it is found. JB is capable of not paying his child support and a host of other things, but he is not going to put himself in harm's way by hiding a body and a being an accomplice. It really isn't necessary to have these theories implicating practically all who is involved with the Anthony family.

I don't see how JB's motives couldn't come into question. He told DC to call him before LE. How can we not question why JB felt it so important for DC to call him first. A natural question would be... what was JB going to tell DC to do before LE arrived. I don't think it is wrong at all to think that he may have wanted evidence placed there to implicate someone else... or evidence removed that would lead directly back to the Anthony home and Casey.

You are correct that none of this matters in the grand scheme of Casey being convicted of murdering Caylee... but I believe that JB put himself in harms way a long time ago and that is why it now looks like he is being investigated for tampering.

I think it was more of a "go see what you can find" mission. I don't think it was to REMOVE the remains. I think KC confessed to JB. JB told DC to go look. Something like, "she says it's buried next to 3 pavers"...... I also believe JB told DC "if you find something, call me" (as in "not LE"). I think the whole psychic thing was cooked up as CYA insurance. I think DC reported back to JB (who later told KC) that he found nothing. Because the body had been moved by the water, animals, etc. It was no longer where KC said it was. KC thinks she is safe, good to go. Until that fateful day when RK had to take a leak. Thus, her reaction at the jail when she saw on TV that the body had in fact been found.

I don't see how JB's motives couldn't come into question. He told DC to call him before LE. How can we not question why JB felt it so important for DC to call him first. A natural question would be... what was JB going to tell DC to do before LE arrived. I don't think it is wrong at all to think that he may have wanted evidence placed there to implicate someone else... or evidence removed that would lead directly back to the Anthony home and Casey.

You are correct that none of this matters in the grand scheme of Casey being convicted of murdering Caylee... but I believe that JB put himself in harms way a long time ago and that is why it now looks like he is being investigated for tampering.

Hi Lola,

Can I ask where it says JB told DC to call him before calling LE if he found the body? Thanks

Hi Lola,

Can I ask where it says JB told DC to call him before calling LE if he found the body? Thanks

Good question Solace, because we know DC says JB told him that - but for me how credible is that? Here's a man who has been ridiculed, rejected by CA, and most of all - not received one penny of the 90K he says JB owed him.

I would put zero credibility on that sorry tale.

Good question Solace, because we know DC says JB told him that - but for me how credible is that? Here's a man who has been ridiculed, rejected by CA, and most of all - not received one penny of the 90K he says JB owed him.

Thanks Logical. Because I am reading DC's transcript and he tells JA that he stopped working for Baez in October and he is then ask "who decided when you should call LE with any tips" And he says George Cindy and I discussed it and we didn't want to inundate LE with tips so we decided we should call about the most credible ones. He says the person who gave him the tip on the pavers was the psychic.

He no where mentions Baez telling him to call him before he calls LE.

In fact towards the end of his interview he is asked "and what would you have done if you had found the body" and he says I would have stepped back and said a prayer and called 911. He says in answering JA that he would not have felt obligated to tell the Anthonys and that he would have waited for LE to arrive."

So my point is that it is just speculation on whether KC told Baez and Baez had DC go out there.

I don't believe for a second that KC will admit this to ANYONE. She is a sociopath and her easons for killing, imo, are rage and jealously. Rage at Cindy for not giving KC the attention "she felt she deserved" and rage at Caylee for having to take care of her and Caylee and (cindy) interfering with her life with Tony and getting out of the house away from Cindy. She also wanted to hurt Cindy. And apparently, she did.

KC still does not acknowledge Cindy in the courtroom - the hate survives still to this day, imo.

IMO

Hi Lola,

The only thing I know is that DC filed a complaint against JB with the Florida bar with these accusations... Yes, they are accusations made against JB by DC.

Do I put complete trust in DC to tell the whole truth? Not at all. But I also do not put it past JB to want to be called first. He has always made a big stink that LE did not call him first about certain things.

It's even in the transcipts of DC's interview with LE... he is asked if he was ever given instructions on what to do if he found Caylee... he said yes. Asked if it was Cindy or George? No. Jose? And they go off the record. ETA: Not verbatim.

The only thing I know is that DC filed a complaint against JB with the Florida bar with these accusations... Yes, they are accusations made against JB by DC.

Do I put complete trust in DC to tell the whole truth? Not at all. But I also do not put it past JB to want to be called first. He has always made a big stink that LE did not call him first about certain things.

It's even in the transcipts of DC's interview with LE... he is asked if he was ever given instructions on what to do if he found Caylee... he said yes. Asked if it was Cindy or George? No. Jose? And they go off the record. ETA: Not verbatim.

Exactly, he is asked this but he does not name anyone. He is asked "is it someone who worked for the Anthony's" and he says no.

Also, DC says he did not tell the Anthonys about his trip out there until two weeks after it.

He made a complaint to the Florida Bar about Baez saying Baez told him to tell him, Baez, if he found anything out there. This is strange because he said the last time he talked to Baez was September and he stopped all work in october. The video was made in November I believe.

My point is even if Baez said call me if you find anything, DC is not saying Baez told him to call him before he called LE. I don't see it anywhere, ALTHOUGH he does "complain" about it in his complaint and Baez denied it. Complaint was dismissed.

My point is that Baez would never want to be accused of this and it appears neither does DC. They know how bad it would look. I don't think KC told Baez anything. I don't think she would admit anything to anyone. Just my opinion. And it appears from DC's interview that he did not tell Cindy about this for two weeks. So he is saying Cindy knew nothing about it and he went out there on his own.

I respectfully beg to differ with you. That's your opinion and mine is based on the shady shennanigans we have seen coming from JB, particularly the ones which are the root of the tampering cases we have just seen in the recent document release. This, of course, is just my opinion.

I think JBs actions thus far show EXACTLY what he is or is not willing to do.

I respectfully beg to differ with you. That's your opinion and mine is based on the shady shennanigans we have seen coming from JB, particularly the ones which are the root of the tampering cases we have just seen in the recent document release. This, of course, is just my opinion.

I think JBs actions thus far show EXACTLY what he is or is not willing to do.

Not in a case this big. No way, no how, not in a case this big. He knows he would lose everything if he were to keep the body of a three year old child away from Law Enforcement.

With all due respect, that is your opinion and mine is based on just how much Jose Baez wants to be known in the "legal" world and he would never, ever keep the body a secret from LE in a case this big. It is huge.

And not only that, it would be too big to keep quiet and the reasoning behind keeping it quiet and away from LE is what? No reason could justify how stupid that would be on Baez' part.

If he wanted to know if it were found, the only reason would be so that he is not "shocked" by the news if it got out. He would want to be prepared.

This case was handed to him on a silver platter. it is of epic proportions. He is not that stupid.

Not in a case this big. No way, no how, not in a case this big. He knows he would lose everything if he were to keep the body of a three year old child away from Law Enforcement.

With all due respect, that is your opinion and mine is based on just how much Jose Baez wants to be known in the "legal" world and he would never, ever keep the body a secret from LE in a case this big. It is huge.

And not only that, it would be too big to keep quiet and the reasoning behind keeping it quiet and away from LE is what? No reason could justify how stupid that would be on Baez' part.

If he wanted to know if it were found, the only reason would be so that he is not "shocked" by the news if it got out. He would want to be prepared.

This case was handed to him on a silver platter. it is of epic proportions. He is not that stupid.

Again, respectfully I disagree.

JB does not want to be know in the legal community as Lawyer of the Year. JB wants money. That's it. Money and fame as he defines it. Appearing on national TV shows, buying nice suits...but wanting to Lawyer of the Year..nah.
We'll just have to agree to disagree, because my opinion of JB will never change.:blowkiss:

Again, respectfully I disagree.

JB does not want to be know in the legal community as Lawyer of the Year. JB wants money. That's it. Money and fame as he defines it. Appearing on national TV shows, buying nice suits...but wanting to Lawyer of the Year..nah.
We'll just have to agree to disagree, because my opinion of JB will never change.:blowkiss:

I understand he is "stupid", and we see it every time he opens his mouth. I am just saying I don't believe he is so stupid as to hide evidene such as a body from LE. That is all. Anyway...

My opinion of Jose is less than yours. Guaranteed! My opinion of him in the courtroom is less than that and he showed how lacking it was when he questioned Yuri Melich and attacked him for what reason? None because he was involved in the case against his client.

But when I say he wants to be known in the legal community, he is known in the legal community and it is all because of this case (and some past indiscretions). His name is plastered all over the place. And yes I agree, the main reason is for money. But he wants his name out there along with that ridiculous sign in front of his offices.

Have a great night. Nice talking to you.:seeya:

I'd like to believe you, however... For me, JB seems more concerned with outcomes than with processes. Unfortunatly I would not put it past him to want the outcome of the search to end up in a way that most benifits ICA, and not the way that provides the most truth, or justice. That is just my opinion, but it is my opinion.

One need only look at the new round of tampering allegations going around right now to see that rules are being ignored in order to make things come out in ICA's favor. I can't help but think if someone from ICA's camp had come upon the remains first, we might have a very different outcome, as I believe it was ICA who told where to look, and she didn't tell the police, so it makes me wonder about the possible motives here too.

Sure Jose's name is famous in the Legal community...but not in the right way :) He should be very embarrassed at this point ... My 2 and a half cents :)

It is my opinion that Jose's motives run a lot deeper than money and fame... although the end result would lead to money and fame.

Since day 32 (I believe he was retained on the 17th of July) has Jose Baez done anything in this case that has not been self-serving? Jose, and Cindy and George, have made this case into the circus that it is today. Do you really think, as we stand here today, that Jose Baez is in any position to earn any real clients, with real money, to defend? Do you think anyone in their right mind would hire him to defend them? I'm talking about high-end clients that Jose dreams of representing... clients that he won't be paid $3 an hour to defend? The only reason the National Media has anything to do with him right now, is because this case is still ongoing. Jose KNOWS and has known that if he is to get everything that he wanted out of this case... he is going to have to WIN. And I believe he is willing to do anything to win... and I mean anything. It has nothing at all to do with "Why would he do all this for Casey... for one client, etc..." it has everything to do with Jose, himself. What he wants. What he can get out of this. That is his motive. That is his reasoning. It has never been about doing something for Casey... it is what he is doing for himself.

MOO

I understand he is "stupid", and we see it every time he opens his mouth. I am just saying I don't believe he is so stupid as to hide evidene such as a body from LE. That is all. Anyway...

My opinion of Jose is less than yours. Guaranteed! My opinion of him in the courtroom is less than that and he showed how lacking it was when he questioned Yuri Melich and attacked him for what reason? None because he was involved in the case against his client.

But when I say he wants to be known in the legal community, he is known in the legal community and it is all because of this case (and some past indiscretions). His name is plastered all over the place. And yes I agree, the main reason is for money. But he wants his name out there along with that ridiculous sign in front of his offices.

Have a great night. Nice talking to you.:seeya:

It's not a matter of smart or stupid at this point. But more and more we keep seeing evidence that JB does not operate in quite the same world as the rest of his profession. You are saying that he would not cross a certain line, because we as a whole cannot envision a lawyer doing that. But more and more we see that the only such line that Jose operates under is "will I get caught?" and "I can probably talk my way out of it! It's not FAAAIIIRRR!". Keeping the body hidden is no more or less career suicide than repeatedly ignoring the judges orders or outright lying to the judge in open court.

It's not a matter of smart or stupid at this point. But more and more we keep seeing evidence that JB does not operate in quite the same world as the rest of his profession. You are saying that he would not cross a certain line, because we as a whole cannot envision a lawyer doing that. But more and more we see that the only such line that Jose operates under is "will I get caught?" and "I can probably talk my way out of it! It's not FAAAIIIRRR!". Keeping the body hidden is no more or less career suicide than repeatedly ignoring the judges orders or outright lying to the judge in open court.

And I don't think that Jose wanted to keep the body hidden. I think he wanted to either remove evidence that implicated Casey... or plant evidence that would point to someone else. Maybe both.

I do not believe Jose's wanting Casey to be found innocent has anything to do with what he would be willing to do for Casey... it is what he is willing to do for himself. Casey being found not guilty, at all costs, benefits him more than it benefits Casey. Casey will always be considered a murderer... Jose would have won the unwinable case. Defended the undefendable client. He would be put into the same sentences as Johnnie Cochran...

ETA: It's Jose's ego that drives him to do the things that he does.

Hola logicalgirl!

Normally I would agree with you, but I wouldn't put it past JB, who is morally and ethically corrupt, to say such a thing to DC, who is also morally and ethically corrupt. I think jose would manipulate/manufacture things in this case in a heartbeat (as he has done so before). He has no respect for the Court and the Law. Even though the bar cleared him, he has no problem letting others do his dirty work for him.

Who to believe? Probably neither of them. Who can really tell? Considering who we're dealing with here, I don't think we'll ever know. I'm just saying I wouldn't put it past JB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77
Back