2009.09.04 Cindy sent D.Casey/Hoover to remains site Addtional VIDEO RELEASED #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep, if you want to know more about this Luke character, read that article...very informative ! I saw that yesterday Tally and was laughing, other searchers were walking away from this guy...sad.

Very little of what was written/posted on PPE was based on fact and was primarily written to discredit Christine's family and BOC; I was there, but no one has ever asked me for my side of the story. Don't make the mistake of thinking just because someone has posted on a blog the content must be true, fair, or factual - because very often it is not..

At one point the psychics report Caylee is alive and then she is not. If the A's knew approximately where Caylee's remains were maybe the psychic was picking up on what the A's knew and that's why her directions were so close. If the A's, in fact, sent a map and the bear which Cindy was carrying around it seems a psychic could pick up on their vibrations. Why send a map if you don't actually know where the child is? Sending a map would lead me to believe they had some idea of Caylee's location. JMO

lambchop said:
At one point the psychics report Caylee is alive and then she is not. If the A's knew approximately where Caylee's remains were maybe the psychic was picking up on what the A's knew and that's why her directions were so close. If the A's, in fact, sent a map and the bear which Cindy was carrying around it seems a psychic could pick up on their vibrations. Why send a map if you don't actually know where the child is? Sending a map would lead me to believe they had some idea of Caylee's location. JMO

Oh, how sweet it would be if GL handed that "map" and "teddy bear" over to OSCO!

This from a registered nurse who's entire career is based on "junk science", doesn't believe in "junk science" as CA states when the body farm came back with the results of the evidence in the trunk. She doesn't believe in junk science but sent items to a psychic to get info about Caylee! Contrary always. CA has been the thorn in Inmate Anthony's side, I won't be shocked if she turns on her parents and blames them for her felonious ways. She may say how she was brow beaten day after day, how her mother was verbally abusive, she has that vicious tongue. How she demeaned everything she did. Her BF's never measured up to my mothers standards, she was too controlling, domineering and raised Caylee as if SHE were her mother...then the bombshell of that huge argument that turned physical, even tho' CA adamantly claims this didn't happen (Inmate Anthony stated on one visit, oh, don't worry, I haven't said anything, paraphrased)..No one can take anything CA states as truth. How sad for the grandmother to not be taken at face value. She's just as much a liar as her felonious child. Seems to me, Caylee never had a chance, poor baby, not wanted from the start.

Justice for Caylee!

JMHO

No map (don't know where that rumor came from), just the teddy bear, was provided by the family. Caylee Marie's remains were found by Roy K - not by psychics nor through any information provided by psychics - in spite of the many claims made after her remains were found. Out of the many hundreds of "psychic" tips that were provided and documented by OCSO - only a couple were close, but didn't provide enough details to determine the location. No psychic or dowser on this planet can put a "X" on a map and conclusively be spot-on the location of remains - but in rare instances, they can provide clues - that's about it - IMHO.

That information was provided by GR and backed up by BC on GR's program. There is a video earlier in this thread of that particular show. It's reported, not confirmed. Interestingly information provided by GL via a video interview and information provided by the A's, DC and JH just do not match so we all know someone is not telling the truth about this search by DC. DC has refused to give SA a deposition for a full year so we do know there are valuable pieces to this puzzle missing. But you have to admit it is a big stretch between one minute Caylee is alive and adopted out and the next minute she is deceased. JMO

That information was provided by GR and backed up by BC on GR's program. There is a video earlier in this thread of that particular show. It's reported, not confirmed. Interestingly information provided by GL via a video interview and information provided by the A's, DC and JH just do not match so we all know someone is not telling the truth about this search by DC. DC has refused to give SA a deposition for a full year so we do know there are valuable pieces to this puzzle missing. But you have to admit it is a big stretch between one minute Caylee is alive and adopted out and the next minute she is deceased. JMO

I can tell you, emphatically, there was no map provided. Please consider, that when the first news reports came out that a little girl was missing, the search was on to find a missing, living, child - there is a very high element of incorrectly interpreting psychic impressions when speed is of the essence in trying to support a search for a missing person. These early impressions were, in hindsight, wrong and regrettable.

dearmont said:
I can tell you, emphatically, there was no map provided. Please consider, that when the first news reports came out that a little girl was missing, the search was on to find a missing, living, child - there is a very high element of incorrectly interpreting psychic impressions when speed is of the essence in trying to support a search for a missing person. These early impressions were, in hindsight, wrong and regrettable.

Yes, LE was looking for a living, breathing Caylee, until the tests from the Body Farm came back with the results of the evidence of the Pontiac's trunk. That was the middle of August 2008, IIRC..after that is when LE made a decision to stop chasing the "Caylee is alive" leads, for they knew Caylee was not alive. This was when the photo of a child who resembled Caylee in the McDonalds play area. CA made it a point to use that against LE, for she felt Caylee was still alive. We know better tho'...:waitasec:

I attended psychic classes about 3 years ago. One of my classmates who is very gifted held my necklace in her hand and stated that the person who wore the necklace prior to me was deceased and she said I believe it was your husband. The chain was mine but the little starfish charm belonged to my husband. He wore it around his neck on a thicker gold chain. So I know it is a gift and some are more gifted than others but I am having trouble with she was adopted out and giving the name of the church that was involved, I believe. The teddy bear I can believe because I know some psychics are able to pick up information from personal items. JMO

Actually, iirc...... it was Ms. Lucas herself who said that the intermediary gave her the bear AND A MAP OF THE AREA. I will try to find it for you, I could be wrong...but I have an amazing memory and I do believe if you review her public comments you will find she told this to a reporter. It is also true that Geraldo said on his show, with Brad on as a guest, And BRAD DID NOT CORRECT HIM, that that Dom was sent to those woods with maps and graphs.

I do agree with you...anyone that has ever read an article in the news paper knows that the statistics indicate when a mother kills her child the probability is very, very high the body will be found very close to home. Secondly Casey's phone pings indicate she was in that area. Thirdly we know our Casey is not a very sophisticated gal, nor is she going to exert physical energy and dig any grave. If the baby is dead and not in a grave the probability she would be in a bag of some sort is not rocket science. It had been all over the news that searches were looking in areas near the Anthony home, indeed even some local teenagers had guessed about it. Another lady, Ms. Jill _________ had already videotaped the swap area and if one were to guess...she had spoke of it or posted it on her website. Folks that are of the same accord often review one anothers work. There was no magic or special powers conjured up. I am not saying the lady is lying that she had a dream...good lord so have many of our members. Both can be true...she was thinking about the case and had a hunch and after looking at THE MAP... that was the last thing on her mind that night and she thought about it in her sleep. If you listen, very very closely to her interviews she admits she was looking at a map. She guessed and her guess was close. Between she and Luke this was not their only guess by the way. That matters. What would impress me if someone magically told us how and where the baby was killed, what clothes she would be found in, who was responsible and why. Short of that...no magic or skill....just a good old fashioned guess that a seven year old boyscout with a map in front of him could have close his eyes and pointed to.

I mean no disrespect to Ms. Lucas as a person..but just because she believes it does not mean we have to. I know that people believe a lot of what they say....but I decide for myself if I believe them too. I take these fanciful ideas about as seriously as Uncle Rick took mom and pop's assertion that the very pregnant Casey's belly indicated she had put on a little weight.

Regardless who gave her the map...or if she bought the map...no two ways about it she has said she was looking at a map of the area. I am certain of that. If you look at the sheer number of searchers and God help us all...even Joy searched or attempted to search that area..because like Ms. Lucas they took one look at the swamp area and the fact that the street was not well traveled, and close enough for Casey you'll see the guess was common and certainly not magic or requiring special skills. It was public knowledge LE and TES had attempted to search there too.
This is very important to me to reiterate, because we had a poster come on here defending Ms. Lucas telling us we all owe her an apology for implying she lied. To the very best of my knowledge none of us here have called her a liar, but for my part I want to correct and clarify what I said. I did say unless I see all the phone records I do not believe this lady. For the way I worded that, I do apologize. I don't believe anything until I see the records myself, because, the person doing the reporting or telling of the story may be mistaken. I live by "Trust but verify" a Ronald Reagan quote I have hanging in my office. I did not mean the lady didn't have a dream. I was speaking there about the chances Dom was talking to one person on several different phones is remote, imo. If I offended Ms. Lucas or her friends and family I want to apologize, just as publicly as I said I don't believe that. Ms. Lucas...I am sorry.
I know I have said Dominic lied. He lied to LE and has contradicted himself more than once. He MAY have been nervous and got confused...that is how far I will go with apologizing about that. Ms. Lucas is another matter.....I am not saying she lied. I have a sister who thinks she is still twenty two apparently and will not be talked in to wearing more age appropriate attire....that doesn't make her a liar. She is gorgeous, men do still do double takes when she walks by...so she believes. It doesn't mean I too have to wear mini skirts to not offend her glory days ideas. When she asks me how does she look, I wink at her and say almost as good as me...we crack up and go on to our lunch with our friends...dressed different from one another but with an abiding respect, love and in my mind ...a sense of humor. Don't tell my sister.

I am posting this video not because I endorse psychic stuff in any way..but just to illustrate Ms. Lucas could very well have seen any number of news clips that show this swamp area around the corner from Casey's home. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH857JuYN2g[/ame]

Update: This is not the interview I was thinking of with a local reporter (I believe) where she said the intermediary gave her the map...but it is her , in her own words telling Ms. Grace she looked at a map of the area. I will find the one I am remembering for you, or at least I will try my little heart out.

Here you go...turn up your volume at the four minute mark...it is a little hard to hear because, bless her heart, Nancy talks over the gal...but she absolutely, without question says she held the teddy bear, touched a photo and a MAP and went to sleep thinking of Caylee.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7-nzuWyeTw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bukQWMaxD0Q[/ame]

PS: Dearmont, I want to be clear that I do not want to offend you. I don't believe in this sort of thing for religious reasons...but one of my best friends goes to get a reading all the time...we all believe different things. That is what makes life interesting. Please don't take offense to me not believing. We are happy to have you here, and I learn so very much from other people's opinions and thoughts. Again...my apology to Ms. Lucas if I offended her in any way.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJPPUJ5-BIs[/ame]

Three minute mark...she says she spent some time with the bear and some MAPS. Looking back over all of this, I am reminded why I was concerned about this ....I do not and will never understand why he did not have law enforcement out there with him. It was irresponsible...at best. He could have corrupted the evidence, very easily by digging around and slashing bags for the love of God!

This is still not the interview I am remembering...the one I recall was in her own voice saying the intermediary sent her or gave to her the map. I promise I will find it for you sometime today or apologize. Nevertheless...she had a map.

Brad Conway on Geraldo- GR states DC used graphics and maps of area -3:00 timestamp

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA[/ame]

It seems to me that Dearmont is not trying to tell us what was REPORTED about what the intermediary gave to GL; he is trying to tell us what he PERSONALLY KNOWS about what the intermediary gave to GL.

Dearmont, I don't know if you've identified yourself on this particular forum, but maybe you should go ahead and get verified as a "person with personal knowledge" by Tricia so we don't have to be all cryptic about this, and then just flat-out tell us what you know.

Very little of what was written/posted on PPE was based on fact and was primarily written to discredit Christine's family and BOC; I was there, but no one has ever asked me for my side of the story. Don't make the mistake of thinking just because someone has posted on a blog the content must be true, fair, or factual - because very often it is not..
I do try to take what is written on various blogs with a grain of salt, some are more reputable than others, IMO. I have read enough articles on GL and LP to make a sound decision (my opinion only) that they are less than credible. I base my opinions on many different sites, news paper articles, GL's website (claims of media links to her, that are not there). Personally, I have never believed in psychics (although I respect others right to do so). I believe the family that said Ginette was there for them, until the money ran out. A family, of a missing loved one, should never have to go through what they did with Ginette. All my opinion.

To add, I didn't think the article was anti-Christine, maybe I missed a part of it, but that's not the way I took it at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJPPUJ5-BIs

Three minute mark...she says she spent some time with the bear and some MAPS. Looking back over all of this, I am reminded why I was concerned about this ....I do not and will never understand why he did not have law enforcement out there with him. It was irresponsible...at best. He could have corrupted the evidence, very easily by digging around and slashing bags for the love of God!

This is still not the interview I am remembering...the one I recall was in her own voice saying the intermediary sent her or gave to her the map. I promise I will find it for you sometime today or apologize. Nevertheless...she had a map.

GL is a dowser, dowsers do use maps in their work - these can be readily downloaded from Google etc. and I'm sure that's where the maps probably came from.

I do try to take what is written on various blogs with a grain of salt, some are more reputable than others, IMO. I have read enough articles on GL and LP to make a sound decision (my opinion only) that they are less than credible. I base my opinions on many different sites, news paper articles, GL's website (claims of media links to her, that are not there). Personally, I have never believed in psychics (although I respect others right to do so). I believe the family that said Ginette was there for them, until the money ran out. A family, of a missing loved one, should never have to go through what they did with Ginette. All my opinion.

May I ask why you believe that the story about GL taking some $5k from this family is so credible?

May I ask why you believe that the story about GL taking some $5k from this family is so credible?
Yes, no problem...

Psychic's Credibility Questioned Amid Claims She Talked With P.I.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information Wednesday that raises questions about the credibility of the Virginia psychic who claims she was the one on the phone with the Anthonys' private investigator, directing him around the scene, a month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found there.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich talked to a family member from another murder mystery 20 years ago who said psychic Ginette Lucas took her money and gave her useless information in return.

More of the story at link...

http://www.wftv.com/news/18482075/detail.html

Yes, no problem...

Psychic's Credibility Questioned Amid Claims She Talked With P.I.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information Wednesday that raises questions about the credibility of the Virginia psychic who claims she was the one on the phone with the Anthonys' private investigator, directing him around the scene, a month before Caylee Anthony's remains were found there.

WFTV reporter Kathi Belich talked to a family member from another murder mystery 20 years ago who said psychic Ginette Lucas took her money and gave her useless information in return.

More of the story at link...

http://www.wftv.com/news/18482075/detail.html

Yes, thanks, seen that..but I don't think that claim was ever verified - it was just a claim. In fairness, do you think some proof should have been presented or is it a general consensus that psychics who get paid for services should not be trusted in the least?

Yes, thanks, seen that..but I don't think that claim was ever verified - it was just a claim. In fairness, do you think some proof should have been presented or is it a general consensus that psychics who get paid for services should not be trusted in the least?
I am of the opinion that psychics who participate in the search for a missing person should not charge for their services. But, I understand that's not the reality in many cases. It is, IMO, like paying searchers to look for a missing person. The other problem is that when the psychics don't find the missing (as in this case) they ask for more money to continue working. Many families, of the missing, would pay whatever they could afford, if there is any hope of bringing their loved ones home. I consider this to be a very underhanded way to treat families of the missing.

I would think someone giving a statement to the newspaper about being out $5,000 would be credible. They would know if they indeed lost money and received poor information. My belief is only pay what you would for entertainment purposes. If the info you receive is correct then you have gotten your money's worth. If the information is not correct you have lost nothing and you just don't go back. $5,000 is a lot for a psychic to charge. JMO

I am of the opinion that psychics who participate in the search for a missing person should not charge for their services. But, I understand that's not the reality in many cases. It is, IMO, like paying searchers to look for a missing person. The other problem is that when the psychics don't find the missing (as in this case) they ask for more money to continue working. Many families, of the missing, would pay whatever they could afford, if there is any hope of bringing their loved ones home. I consider this to be a very underhanded way to treat families of the missing.

I am in violent agreement with you on this point...No one should ever be expected to pay for a service to help find a missing loved one..in my opinion, if I loose my wallet or car keys or even my dog, I may consider payment for some insights to be fair...but not a person. There are many psychics out there that do this kind of work at no charge, or without expectation of getting "credit" or even thanks for that matter. If a psychic wants to be paid or wants to be written up in the news for working a missing persons case...run away - fast!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back