2009.10.09 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That theory suggests that the murderer wanted someone to read the phrase. Nobody could ever read it if the remains were never found. Her body was not buried, nor was there any determined effort to conceal or place at great distance. Look how close the body was to the house. Not even buried. Just laid there next to a path inside a bright white laundry bag. Anyone would think that this place would be one of the first areas searched for her body. The person placing it there must have realized it would be found very soon after any organized search was started. Circumstances produced something else (not officially found until Dec), but the person dropping off the body there could not have anticipated that, could they?

Is the theory that Casey wanted Caylee's body found and wanted everyone to know what the words on her shirt read as?

I don't read it that way at all (forgive pun.) Point is: the phrase had meaning to Casey, and that is all that mattered to her, IMO. Just like the tattoo "Bella Vida." She seems to enjoy her own 'inside jokes.' JMO.

One item struck me as odd that was found with Caylee. Why would there be a 'winnie the pooh hellium balloon' with the remains. I can understand the blanket, but the balloon seems to be odd. What do you all think?

Was this the same balloon from the Father's Day Video?

Hi PTM!

Is it possible that we're over-thinking this and it was simply Casey's 'inside joke' to herself and had nothing at all to do with hopes/plans for Caylee to be found earlier?

I think that if Casey was hoping for the 'abduction' theory to pan out, then she would have laid more groundwork and reported Caylee missing to someone - somewhere along the way. I don't think Casey wanted Caylee to be found at all, ever so I have to think about the t-shirt more.

(My bold) Exactly what I am thinking. It would be just like her.

Ok I searched for a 'clothing' thread & so many came up that I still don't know where to post this so here goes:

There are two things that have been bothering me about the pink Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages shirt that is referenced in this latest document dump.

1. The pic posted in this thread (I believe) of Caylee wearing that shirt - it looks like she was maybe 1 years old (or at least significantly younger than she was when she died). Would that shirt have still fit her at almost three years old? I looked at several pics of her at all ages and my feeling is that it would not have fit her. I know some toddlers are tiny - my niece is 7 & so petite that she can still fit into size 4 clothing but Caylee looks much bigger at almost three years old than she did at one. Was there another Trouble shirt in a larger size?

2. Re: the same shirt being referenced in the doc. dumps. Is it common for a theory to be presented to the lab in regards to possible evidence? I found that odd. Isn't it their job just to analyze the evidence and if so, why would they need to know what someone's theory is about that particular shirt? I found some of the explanations surprising. I thought there would just be a standard form with boxes to check as to what tests they want done, sorta like when you get bloodwork done & your dr. gives you a form to take to the lab. I know this is a forensic fbi lab but it did surprise me, (knowing next to nothing about police procedures).

And just as an aside, I find the theory itself kinda out there, unless someone knows something I don't about this specific piece of evidence in relation to Casey. Family dynamics aside ...

Any thoughts?

:blowkiss:
:blowkiss:

Kisses right back to you, dear. I truly hope my post did not sound like I was 'admonishing' you or anyone, that was not my intent. I merely wanted to give Miss James one possible answer as to why CA was doing what she was doing - it is something I have thought long and hard about because my heart and my emotions don't understand how she could be acting this way. I don't agree with what she is doing, but I can understand on a purely intellectual level why she might be doing it.

You are a warm and generous soul, and I will never think anything else about you but that. We shared a unique and emotional experience (volunteering with TES) and that created a bond that will stay forever.

Quick question - I don't know if this was discussed anywhere else, but there were many pieces of plastic found at the crime scene. Do we know what this plastic is, whether it was all from one larger piece that had come apart in the elements, etc. Was it soft plastic (like part of a bag) or hard plastic?

I was going to start a thread, but wanted to be sure it hadn't been discussed previously.

Starts on page 683 http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html

Kisses right back to you, dear. I truly hope my post did not sound like I was 'admonishing' you or anyone, that was not my intent. I merely wanted to give Miss James one possible answer as to why CA was doing what she was doing - it is something I have thought long and hard about because my heart and my emotions don't understand how she could be acting this way. I don't agree with what she is doing, but I can understand on a purely intellectual level why she might be doing it.

You are a warm and generous soul, and I will never think anything else about you but that. We shared a unique and emotional experience (volunteering with TES) and that created a bond that will stay forever.

No ma'am; didn't take as an admonition to me or anyone else. Just another opportunity for self examination. And, yes, although only a few sentences were shared between us there is that bond. I feel the same with all these people who are on-line working for Caylee's voice to be heard but especially with those who were able to come from near and far to try to find her voice more clearly ~ as well as all the gifts of food and water that many on WS who couldn't join us in Orlando gave for their support. I was just trying to say that I am humbled.

p. 647 lists items taken in the search warrant after the body was found.

Interesting that OSCO took 2 phones from the master bedroom and 3 phones from KC's bedroom. Item nos. 59 and 71

Call me crazy, but...

I think we've got a photo of the heart-shape on the duct tape.

ducttape3.jpg

ducttape3zoom.jpg

This looks like an outline of a barrette to me...my daughter has some with hearts on them near the top.

I am new here, please forgive me if this has already been mentioned. Everyone here moves so fast I can't keep up...:blushing:

Snip:
Ok I searched for a 'clothing' thread & so many came up that I still don't know where to post this so here goes:

There are two things that have been bothering me about the pink Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages shirt that is referenced in this latest document dump.

Is it common for a theory to be presented to the lab in regards to possible evidence? I found that odd. Isn't it their job just to analyze the evidence and if so, why would they need to know what someone's theory is about that particular shirt? I found some of the explanations surprising. I thought there would just be a standard form with boxes to check as to what tests they want done, sorta like when you get bloodwork done & your dr. gives you a form to take to the lab. I know this is a forensic fbi lab but it did surprise me, (knowing next to nothing about police procedures).

I was initially surprised too that there were occasional explanations about a specific item, but I assumed it was an effective and acceptable way of saying to the lab, "Please perform the tests we've asked for, but this item is specifically important to us because ______________ so if you happen to notice anything else about this item during examination, please advise immediately. Or something like that. Even so, I don't know how this theory would apply to the pink shirt, unless it was to point out the special need to find and preserve any other threads, scraps that might help complete the sentence on the shirt.

I realize I just wrote a whole paragraph of baseless conjecture. Someone who actually knows, please step in here... :)

This looks like an outline of a barrette to me...my daughter has some with hearts on them near the top.

I am new here, please forgive me if this has already been mentioned. Everyone here moves so fast I can't keep up...:blushing:
I think there was a barrette in the shape of a heart found at the crime scene, correct me if I am wrong. If so that would make sense of why there is an outline on the tape. I would think if this was an outline of a heart sticker there would be more of a residue left. IDK.

MissJames: I am also a mother and a grandmother and I have given this a great deal of thought since the case started. CA has NO CHOICE but to continue to cover for KC and believe she is innocent. If CA for even one second allowed herself to be convniced by the evidence then she would have to deal with two facts: 1) that there might be something she said or did (perhaps the reported fight?) that triggered something in KC and pushed her to kill Caylee. 2) That if she had done or said things differently she might have prevented this from happening. The result of dealing with these two facts alone would be unimaginable guilt. Ca simply can not allow herself to think any other way then she is thinking. To think differently would more than likely send her over the edge of whatever sanity she has left, The guilt would surely be too much to bear. While I do not like CA, I can not help but feel pity for her. She is in a H**L of her own making - and she can't do anything else but go on the way she has been.

You're right as usual, Mac, but I cannot pity her because I know that she would unhesitatingly cast the blame onto someone else--anyone else--who she knows is innocent so that she could escape this "hell of her own making" and put someone else's mother in it instead.

DAMG! I'm impressed with you folks! That's SO sweet! :)

No one in my social circle saved the test.

But, one close friend buried the afterbirth under the apple tree in her back yard.

After she died of cancer, we buried her ashes there with it.

No one in my social circle saved their pregnancy tests either, but then it's hard to get sentimental about dead rabbits and hormonal frogs.

omg it does to me too

:cry:

1. The pic posted in this thread (I believe) of Caylee wearing that shirt - it looks like she was maybe 1 years old (or at least significantly younger than she was when she died). Would that shirt have still fit her at almost three years old? I looked at several pics of her at all ages and my feeling is that it would not have fit her. I know some toddlers are tiny - my niece is 7 & so petite that she can still fit into size 4 clothing but Caylee looks much bigger at almost three years old than she did at one. Was there another Trouble shirt in a larger size?

2. Re: the same shirt being referenced in the doc. dumps. Is it common for a theory to be presented to the lab in regards to possible evidence? I found that odd. Isn't it their job just to analyze the evidence and if so, why would they need to know what someone's theory is about that particular shirt? I found some of the explanations surprising. I thought there would just be a standard form with boxes to check as to what tests they want done, sorta like when you get bloodwork done & your dr. gives you a form to take to the lab. I know this is a forensic fbi lab but it did surprise me, (knowing next to nothing about police procedures).

And just as an aside, I find the theory itself kinda out there, unless someone knows something I don't about this specific piece of evidence in relation to Casey. Family dynamics aside ...

Any thoughts?

You made a good analogy there, LadyL, with the medical tests. Many primary care physicians who send their patients off for xrays will generally write or indicate a code to let the radiologist know what they are trying to substantiate or rule out. The radiologist then when they receive the xray will know to concentrate on the lungs if the dr suspects pneumonia or look first to the heart if they suspect congestive heart failure. They will also note any other abnormalities but it helps them to understand the primary care physician's highest concerns.

In the case of the shirt, I think they just wanted some confirmation that those "letters" they found do belong on the shirt. The forensics's people would then know to look for a connection (fibers remaining on the letters?) that would strengthen their theory that Caylee was wearing a shirt that said "Big trouble comes in small packages."

Of course the forensics couldn't prove that it was Casey's intent to have Caylee killed in that particular shirt to send any kind of message. But LE must have been hoping that forensics could at least confirm that those letters were on Caylee's shirt. The rest, if forensics can prove they're connected, will be incumbent on SA to prove in court. moo

No one in my social circle saved their pregnancy tests either, but then it's hard to get sentimental about dead rabbits and hormonal frogs.

One of my dear friends received a positive pregnancy test in the mail from her daughter to let her know she was finally getting to be a grandmother. My friend had no idea what it was. . . Generation Gap, anyone? :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico