2009.11.06 Forensic Entomology Report Released #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can't help but wonder where our delightful Casey defenders are. Can anyone honestly point to someone other than Casey? If the computer forensics/searches (Cindy's lies aside) don't make for premeditation, what will?

Come on - let's hear those strict legal definitions and obscure case law that should set Casey free, so we can sleep soundly knowing that the legal system has been thoroughly manipulated. Remember, justice is only attained through technicalities!

I think they are over in the syringe thread, I don't think there are any holes to poke here.

No wonder CA washed those stinking clothes found in KCs car... oh how I wish LE would have collected those clothes before she washed them!!

I just posted this in the more docs to be released thread: meant for it to be here. Sorry mods.

From Docs: Swab from tip of shovel Q31-32
Swabs from shovel handle Q29-Q30

I cannot tell from the language used what was found on these, although they are(the results)included in this report. I think.

Male DNA (Burner: the neighbor I am assuming?) was found but:

The amelogenin typing results obtained form specimens Q30 do not statisfy DNA analysis unit 1 reporting criteria; therefore no conclusion can be offered.

The DNA profile obtained from specimen Q30 does not statisfy DNA analysis unit 1 reporting criteria...therefore may be utilized only for exclusionary purposes.

...jmo...

You're absolutely right. In true sociopathic style, KC really believes she's smarter than everyone else and will get away with this. She's sticking to her same story no matter what evidence is revealed. I wonder what the A's are thinking right about now. Defensiveness and denial will probably take over because the pain would probably be too great to bear.

I really doubt it. They are in this for the long haul. If they haven't put it together from everything they know up until now (and they know WAY more about KC than we even do) they never will. And from everything we've seen, they knew things early on that they tried to minimize, cover up or clean.

It is not in their best interest to admit anything because they are trying hard to reinvent their lives and livelihood and both are contingent upon them reinventing what happened to Caylee. Who would give to a Child Missing foundation if it turns out it is a Child Murdered By Family Member foundation?

IIRC, the defense has already had this report, yes? I don't know if it means they only recently received it, right before it's release to the public or had it a while. But if they have had it for some time, how on God's green earth can they make the claims they have to the public, that it was a stranger? It has never been said by KC that a "stranger" or "anyone" ever stole her car.
I guess I just don't understand how they can refute this report, AT ALL!

IIRC Cindy (in the depo taken last July or August) stated that Jesse had use of the Pontiac.

Since the defense has had this info for awhile, I'm assuming that the A's knew about this when they went on their cruise.

BBM

She can spin black to white, with her rapid fire lingo, and non-stop aggressive demeanor.

IMHO, in this case with a baby, the jury will not like her, or her antics........:snooty:

I totally agree! What is she going to do, play the blame the victim game? Like Caylee could ever have deserved what her horrible horrible mother did to her. Unreal! :furious:

thank you for the docs <3

reading about bugs eating caylee was very disturbing.. but something i needed to do. i was 100% certain that kc was responsible before.. but now this confirms it and makes more sense out of the matter

i'm curious about the hair they found

IIRC Cindy (in the depo taken last July or August) stated that Jesse had use of the Pontiac.

Cindy is quite adept at dropping little hand grenades into the conversation, she thinks she is leading the interviewer to suspect whoever she is commenting on, but it bounces back. She also had access to the car... so what does that mean?

Hello WS :)

In my other post I said that I thought maybe Casey used the shovel to lift Caylee's body. I had read WSers who had that theory long before this evidence was available but after reading the actual process a decomposing body goes through, my mind went straight to that shovel and the idea that to pick Caylee up(by the time Casey was ready to put her at the remains site)she was too(sorry)gooshy to handle.

I don't think the shovel worked well, though-and so she returned the shovel quickly to the neighbor and decided to keep Caylee in the trunk a while longer. Maybe this is why she got the canvas bag. She might have rolled the gooshy bag into the heartier bag by laying the canvas bag next to the garbage bag.

I saw in the docs that the "tip" or "end"(I forget the wording)of the shovel was tested. I did not see what or if anything was found. Anyone read this too and know what I speak of?

TIA.

...jmo...

Hi, Chiquita! BBM

A thought came to mind.......if the possibility that she used the shovel to try and p/u or maneuver Caylee's body is what happened......would she have returned the shovel to BB w/ decomp fluid on it? Or, would a person insert the shovel head in mulch or dirt to try and remove the fluid?.......Would that be a spot then the dogs hit on? Wondering.......

What in God's name does KC say to her attorneys when they confront her with this??

She will tell them it was the squirrel. She was going to bury it because she felt bad , and lo and behold. Really is going to be great when justice for Caylee prevails in this case.

An aside....after reading these reports I do have to feel for GA and CA in that they are now confronted with this nauseating picture of their Caylee. Is is any wonder that none of them went looking? They would have been faced with what we are merely reading about. I DO not support their actions but this report has to be hard for them to stomach.

Or........they will put blinders on and claim that Michael Vincent (CSI), Neal Haskell, and the experts who peer reviewed this are involved in the shoddy investigation/frame up. Or, they will revert back to the stories that Caylee is alive out there.......since they've called into question the DNA i.d. on her remains.

JMO, and from a rather biased negative opinion of the As.......:D

I have my doubts that Cindy or George will assign any association to what these reports say to their daughter's behavior, other than what efforts she must have undertaken to hide what she found in her trunk. Now I wonder why Casey left the garbage bag in there.

I think that she left her purse on the seat in the hopes someone would try to steal the car, thereby leaving fingerprints in the vehicle. I believe she was hoping to pin this on someone else. I think she left the bag in the trunk because she felt assured that there would be someone else she could say put it in there. Good thing she's such a dummy. :woohoo:

Can't help but wonder where our delightful Casey defenders are. Can anyone honestly point to someone other than Casey? If the computer forensics/searches (Cindy's lies aside) don't make for premeditation, what will?

Come on - let's hear those strict legal definitions and obscure case law that should set Casey free, so we can sleep soundly knowing that the legal system has been thoroughly manipulated. Remember, justice is only attained through technicalities!

If Ms. Lyons truly values her reputation as a lawyer, she will jump this ship, because it is going to sink...all the way to the bottom.

There was no trunk fiber in Caylee's hair mass or I would agree. I think the majority of fibers that they did find will be from KC's coverlet or Anthony carpeting. I'm thinking the bags weren't sealed enough and they leaked. The plastic lined laundry/ball bag may have come later.

Encasing Caylee in plastic would speed up putrefaction. It would also be a factor in DNA degrading (especially in Florida heat).

After Caylee's death, KC might have just wanted her daughter out of sight and thinking about future fluid leakage out of the bag probably didn't cross KC's mind (until after stuff started coming out of the bags).

Whenever, the bags were sealed and put in the laundry bag and KC used the paper towels to try to clean her trunk, there is a good chance she did take a dip in the pool.

jmo[/QUOTE

bbm

Exactly!! re: the line in bold. I think the fact that KC watched movies and tv shows relating to crimes - she felt she knew what she was doing. It pains me to say this but I think because she didn't know what she was doing baby Caylee suffered a great deal. In movies & tv shows even as realistically as the CSI shows are, I doubt we see it exactly the way it happens with a murder, a dead body, decomp, etc. She probably didn't even think about "fluids", etc. I know I wouldn't have. This case has taught me a lot about death and I am sure there is more to come. In my most humble opinion KC deserves the death penalty. The more info we receive the more nails are pounded......

If Ms. Lyons truly values her reputation as a lawyer, she will jump this ship, because it is going to sink...all the way to the bottom.

I am more than an 18 hour drive from their office and from here I can hear that printer running off more poorly written and not spell-checked motions now. Don't think the boat is going anywhere this weekend.

I still cannot finish reading the report so I do appreciate all the comments. Maybe I can tackle it tomorrow.

There was no trunk fiber in Caylee's hair mass or I would agree. I think the majority of fibers that they did find will be from KC's coverlet or Anthony carpeting. I'm thinking the bags weren't sealed enough and they leaked. The plastic lined laundry/ball bag may have come later.

Encasing Caylee in plastic would speed up putrefaction. It would also be a factor in DNA degrading (especially in Florida heat).

After Caylee's death, KC might have just wanted her daughter out of sight and thinking about future fluid leakage out of the bag probably didn't cross KC's mind (until after stuff started coming out of the bags).

Whenever, the bags were sealed and put in the laundry bag and KC used the paper towels to try to clean her trunk, there is a good chance she did take a dip in the pool.

jmo[/QUOTE

bbm

Exactly!! re: the line in bold. I think the fact that KC watched movies and tv shows relating to crimes - she felt she knew what she was doing. It pains me to say this but I think because she didn't know what she was doing baby Caylee suffered a great deal. In movies & tv shows even as realistically as the CSI shows are, I doubt we see it exactly the way it happens with a murder, a dead body, decomp, etc. She probably didn't even think about "fluids", etc. I know I wouldn't have. This case has taught me a lot about death and I am sure there is more to come. In my most humble opinion KC deserves the death penalty. The more info we receive the more nails are pounded......

I was watching Goodfellows last night and a scene played out of Henry Hill hosing out the trunk of his car after transporting a decomposing body in it. His wife walks past with the kids and asks him what the terrible smell is. Without skipping a beat he tells his wife he hit a squirrel.

Gave me goosebumps and I did wonder if Casey had ever watched the movie.

I was watching Goodfellows last night and a scene played out of Henry Hill hosing out the trunk of his car after transporting a decomposing body in it. His wife walks past with the kids and asks him what the terrible smell is. Without skipping a beat he tells his wife he hit a squirrel.Gave me goosebumps and I did wonder if Casey had ever watched the movie.
Would be interesting to go back to screen caps of her myspace as well as her friends to see if that move is listed anywhere.* She seems to be quite the TV and movie fan....One Tree Hill, rented videos with TonE, went to the movies as evidenced by receipts found.* Interesting thought.

Yeah, it did make me wonder and that scene just jumped out from the telly and gave me a shock cos I was trying to stay up for the doc dump. It is a classic gangster film and I did wonder if she had listed it as a watched film in her lists on myspace, facebook or dating profiles she set up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz
Back