2009.12.11 Discuss Motions hearing. One year to the day Caylee Found #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, make him stop speculating.

JA has no way of knowing whether Caylee was alive during duct taping. Pure speculation.
JA has no idea if chloroform was used. Pure speculation.
JA has no idea if Caylee was restrained while being duct taped.
JA was not there when it happened.

He has brought an uprise in emotion based on a made up story. He can do that. Its his job. And I agree, Good job! But at the end of the day, there is no evidence to anything he said.

Sorry, I understand the emotions are running high. This is just the way I see . It is my opinion only.

He wasn't speculating at all. Not one bit. He said over and over this was "what a juror might conclude", not what he thought had happened.

Go back and watch the video.

Court TV just showed Baez outside being interviewed....he was ill to say the least,lol....I think it was KBelich he got so irritated with but you could clearly see he was very very down.:woohoo:

BBM

On Trutv, Live, outside the courtroom, a reporter asked Baez, how KC was handling listening to Jeff Ashton describe the duct tape, etc., and Baez reposnds, "It's always very difficult talking about the Murder of a child", and Kathi Belich, responds, "Even if SHE was there?".....Baez lost it, at that point!

I think that the fact this is the only time we saw KC get emotional about Caylee's death is very telling! When they talked about her remains at that one hearing where she was wearing the white cardigan, she was doodling and laughing with JB. At the last hearing, where LDB said something about "protecting the child who is deceased"..nothing. As AL talked about Caylee's death while giving her ridiculously long speech, nothing. However, JA talks about what really seemed to go down and BOOM anger and tears. It's quite obvious she wasn't shedding tears for her daughter's death (she had never before at the mention) but rather that she's finally being confronted with it.
Great post !

It is obvious that Casey didn't cry when she should have, when they talked of Caylee's remains, autopsy reports (in prior hearings). A mother that was really grieving, would have. She responds when she is called out in public, as if to say "how dare you".

BBM

On Trutv, Live, outside the courtroom, a reporter asked Baez, how KC was handling listening to Jeff Ashton describe the duct tape, etc., and Baez reposnds, "It's always very difficult talking about the Murder of a child", and Kathi Belich, responds, "Even if SHE was there?".....Baez lost it, at that point!

oh, a child's murder?

so..it wasnt an accident, then, JB?

I dont know if you were agreeing or disagreeing with me :biglaugh: but I do totally agree with you :)

this doesnt seem the same KC havin' a bella vita and livin' it up and high fivin' lee and all that. reality sets in. she regrets it. does she feel she did wrong? dont know. is she wishing it never happened? I bet she is.

Agreeing, of course.

LOL! I had the same thought about vacation time. I wonder how hard it would be to book Studio Movie Grill. :dance:

Great idea!!! I'll need a few drinks once the defense team gets started! We match give "watch parties" a whole new meaning!!! As a matter of fact I may have to host one!!!

When the hearing was over and KC was being taken away she did turn to wave or say goodbye to her parents this time. And I forgot, but during the hearing Cindy wrote a note to KC and passed it forward and KC received it from Baez. At that point I wanted to write her a note and pass it to her too, but held back.
I did stop the cute guy from Nancy Grace on the sidewalk and said "the Anthony's had 3 carseats, how do we know that the one they gave the police is the one they should have?" He said, " I don't know".

Yes, make him stop speculating.JA has no way of knowing whether Caylee was alive during duct taping. Pure speculation.

He has brought an uprise in emotion based on a made up story. He can do that. Its his job. And I agree, Good job! But at the end of the day, there is no evidence to anything he said.

Sorry, I understand the emotions are running high. This is just the way I see . It is my opinion only.

BBM

And this differs, How, from the Defense throwing Kronk out there as the Killer:waitasec:

Yes, make him stop speculating.

JA has no way of knowing whether Caylee was alive during duct taping. Pure speculation.

Ashton didn't have to speculate that pieces of duct tape were found across the front of her skull.
Caylee did not put that tape on herself.
Period.

I missed the part of the video where Cindy and George walk out of the court room...is this shown on the hearing video ?

Yes, lots of folks have already posted the link to that bit where Casey starts crying, watch behind her, you can only see Cindy, George, followed by two folks from mid-waist down, the camera was not on their faces at the time.

I'm wondering if the woman in the blue blouse might have been that family spokesperson they had last summer, was her name Bart? Michele Bart or something like that?

I did stop the cute guy from Nancy Grace on the sidewalk and said "the Anthony's had 3 carseats, how do we know that the one they gave the police is the one they should have?" He said, " I don't know".

respectfully snipped

I LOVE it........

Yes, the wrist grabbing is interesting. I always wondered if she was also attacked at the same time as Caylee, at least early on. You know the way she always said to her family, "But I'm still here...." etc. As if that was one good thing that had come out of what happened. Which wouldn't really make sense unless both of them had been in danger or nearly died.

Speaking of the weird body language, how about that very weird thing she did early in the hearing where she was just sitting there and then suddenly reacted as if she'd been hit in the back of the head and went "ow!" reaching for the back of her head?

Oh wow. I never considered that KC might have been attacked at the same time as she murdered Caylee...

When the hearing was over and KC was being taken away she did turn to wave or say goodbye to her parents this time. And I forgot, but during the hearing Cindy wrote a note to KC and passed it forward and KC received it from Baez. At that point I wanted to write her a note and pass it to her too, but held back.

ooo, what would you have said in the note?

Silly AL. Skeletal remains will give no clue if Caylee was scalded and tortured before death or if her Mommy kicked her in the spleen and ruptured it and she died slowly in agony with duct tape applied to muffle her cries. KC's abuse didn't result in a fracture. So what???

So did Cindy and George come back into the courtroom?

Do you mean Drew? Yeah, he's a dollie. How'd you get in, by the way? I mean, you can just go in? I would like to be there for the January check trial, is it worth the airfare from New Jersey?

Can someone link me to the video of Jose and Kathi Belich after the hearing?

I just love Kathi!

Unfortunately sometimes when you ask a question the answer is not what you originally intended. Ms. Lyon's asked and Mr. Ashton answered.
And lawyers always know the answers to the questions before they are asked. Maybe Lyons wanted this from Ashton.

Yes, lots of folks have already posted the link to that bit where Casey starts crying, watch behind her, you can only see Cindy, George, followed by two folks from mid-waist down, the camera was not on their faces at the time.

I'm wondering if the woman in the blue blouse might have been that family spokesperson they had last summer, was her name Bart? Michele Bart or something like that?
I will have to get a better look at the woman to see if it is Michelle B. Yes, that is the name of their prior spokesperson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne