2009.12.15 Discuss Today Show here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Cindy "accepts" it, but she'll never publicly admit it. I'm sure that in her own home, she's fully aware that Casey did this. Notice whenever she is outright questioned about whether she thinks Casey is guilty there is ALWAYS a second or two of complete hesitation, as opposed to a very fierce and adament NO NO NO SHE DIDN"T, which is what I'd say if I KNEW someone wasn't guilty.

She knows.

In the interview CA states "There's a lot of evidence out there that's not been looked into." Anyone know what the h3ll is she talking about? Where is this "evidence that hasn't been looked into?"
As I stated in my above post, I don't believe she would accept any evidence that proved KC murdered Caylee. I wish Meridith would have asked her; "Cindy, what evidence would convince you that KC murdered Caylee, is there anything that you would accept as evidence that your daughter committed the murder of your granddaughter?"

The only evidence that is on record as to not being looked at, is the evidence from the state that the defense has to this day not looked at!:waitasec:

just another free trip to New York City

Absolutely this was just for another free trip! They said nothing new, absolutely NOTHING!

I'm baffled at CA continuing to say there hasn't been a complete investigation and there is NO motive.

I mean, really CA?? Really???

Even her own mother, SP, says, I believe she hated her mother, more than she loved Caylee. And also, wasn't it from CA, that said "Jealousy took her away?"

I know the state doesn't have to prove motive. However, I find this one of the easier parts of the case to put to the jury. Also, looking at the entire case and discovery out there, one has to only ask, if NOT KC, then who and THEN ask "where's the motive". Those are the two questions that can NEVER be answered. Because no matter which story (lie) you want to go with that KC told, none of them EVER point to anyone other than her, who would have even had the opportunity to do it.

And if GA and CA really thought that KC was innocent and there is sooo much evidence out there that has not been investigated, why aren't they on TV telling the public exactly what that is and asking everyone to help them find the "real killer"? I know if it were MY child and I truly believed she was 100% innocent, I wouldn't be going on TV talking about how the media is picking her apart. I'd be in front of every TV camera that would have me, begging the public to look at x,y and z of evidence I have that could show someone else did it. CA and GA DON'T do that, because they CAN'T!

OK, sorry, so long. The A's just get me fuming!:banghead::furious:

Brad expects Strickland to block the tapes

GA: I don't believe my daughter could hurt anyone. I don't believe Cindy or I could bring anyone into this world who could hurt someone else.

CA: I can't accept what I'm saying because I don't believe they've done a full investigation. No evidence ties KC except that she didn't report her daughter missing.

What you bolded: Exactly. THEY CAN'T believe that. Because to accept and believe that they did bring a child into this world that did hurt someone else makes them RESPONSIBLE too. And they can't deal with that.

I can understand denial...I can understand loving your dd and not being willing to see that she did something horrible to your granddaughter.

BUT what I don't get is the public appearances...I would be in my home quietly trying to heal...I wouldn't want to talk to anyone...leave me alone.

This is all about them...and talk about tainting a jury pool...who is doing nationwide coverage...geez...

and BC talking about some other murder case where the judge blocked the videos so he thinks JS will block these...I hope someone can find the case where this happened...cause I think this is a spin...

They need the money. It is all about money and poisoning the jury pool. Also it is about Cindy wanting and forcing everyoen toa gree with her that her daughter is innocent. But it is too late we have all that footage of all their lies and KC has yet to tell the truth - we don't even know what happened on June16th - the Nanny is not real - so what happened?

If I knew that my daughter loved her daughter and were 100% positive that she is innocent, then why did Cindy say to Casey June 15th 2008 at the house after she hunted her down at Tony's, "what have you done" iirc per Lee's testimony.

of course they cant admit Casey did it because its admits failure on their part....failure to take care of Casey's jelousy issues with Caylee which they were well aware of...
Cindy is all about apperance...and it appears she cant admit failure!

CA's face is frozen. She can barely move her lips to speak.

What do they believe exactly? The nanny story? I am really confused.

I wondered the same thing. What does that mean? I believe in Casey like I believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy?

These seem like very carefully chosen words to me.

The only thing that points to KC is that she didn't report her daughter missing for 31 days. I HATE THAT!!! CA she didn't report her missing, YOU DID!!! What about the smell in the car? Do you really believe that was a dead squirell? They need to stay home and not talk anymore, they are not helping KC. If CA didn't find KC, we still wouldn't know that Caylee was missing. Oh please, just make THEM stop!!!

It is infuriating to watch these people in action. It is uncanny how Cindy avoided, completely and utterly avoided, answering the question that was posed to her: If it IS shown that Casey DID murder Caylee in the course of the trial can you accept that? Cindy danced around that question as surely as a stripper dances around a pole. They KNOW in their heart of hearts that their daughter is THE monster who ended that sweet and beautiful life that was Caylee Marie Anthony and yet they uphold her for their OWN sakes. They could not have possibly produced such a monster so therefore she is NOT that monster and someone else is responsible...otherwise, they may have to face the TRUTH-

They DID create THE monster who took Caylee's life away.
They DID produce someone who could do that horrible thing.

Susan Smith did it.
Andrea Yates did it.
Casey Anthony did it too.

Sad and predictable. By sad, I just mean, if they really believe that two dead love bird squirrels were really in KC's car dining on pizza before their demise...

Nothing new. They don't want to accept reality.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The best comparison I've heard this whole case!!! Tks ElleyMae!

Cindy reminds me of Camille in the movie "Cookie's fortune" when Aunt Jewel is found dead after committing suicide she tries the cover it up and says "Aunt Jewel did not commit suicide. Nobody in this family commits suicide. Suicide is a disgrace. Only crazy people commit suicide..."

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:​

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G
Brad Conway stated on the "Today Show" this morning that a judge blocked the release of jail videos. Although Brad never mentioned the Judge, County or State, my question is: "have you heard of this blocking of releasing of jail videos in the state of Florida?"

Adding the Today Show video for reference to what Brad stated.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U203DAkqUgM[/ame]

Richard Hornsby Reply to the above question:

I think he was referring to the Byrd and Melanie Billings case (Newsweek Article Link) in the panhandle.

In that case the judge would not allow the release of the of the Billings surveillance camera; I believe this is because it showed the actual murder. However, he did let the media view the video at the State Attorney's Office and report on what they saw - just not replay it.

With that said, it is like comparing apples (jail visits) with oranges (video of a murder).

Regardless, I have no sympathy for the Anthonys. Everyone seems to have overlooked one simple fact - they are free to visit her whenever they want, they choose not to.

Finally, I would point out that Judge Strickland did seal the video of Casey's reaction. So I think the cases are being treated similarly.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92655&page=8

One little word makes all the difference. Here it is the use of the word "in". Instead of saying "We believe Casey..." they are saying "We believe IN Casey...".

Very carefully chosen words.

This is a wonderful example of the power of a two letter word. One little word can make or break a contract.

IMO

First time I finally heard them flat out admit this:

I don't believe Cindy or I could bring anyone into this world who could hurt someone else.

I suspected this is the crux of their inability to admit KC murdered Caylee, and their lies and cover-up attempts. It's about them.

MOO

I remember GA saying something very very similar to LE early on I think it was when he first saw them. When they were talking about the smell in the car.
But as I finally read through the entire threat, seems other brought it up too. :)

IMO from the very beginning they had a few major goals:
They always said that nothing is proof because it does not have any ties to Casey.
They always said there is evidence out there not checked, because they wanted them to look for a live Caylee.
They always said they do not believe that someone they raised would do such a thing.
They always worried what General Population can do to her.

They always lie and pray that at the end KC will come out and it will prove they
are wonderful because they stood by their child.

well there is 7 minutes of my life I'm not gonna get back. when will I learn?

In George's interview he seems to be more concerned with what will happen to Casey once she is in general population. As if he knows she is guilty.

As if. Snerk.

I am just curious as to whether any of you feel this is an actual well-thought-out plan on the As part, or just media-ho'in'. As in, "If we continue to go on television and pretend we think there is no evidence, maybe other people will start to believe it, too"? Or if she is still actually in that much denial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NatSC