2009.22.09 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new....If she was going to a mental facility she is underage. Her husband, Ron, would have to sign her in or her biological mother.

Isn't she an emancipated minor? :waitasec:

I hope that she is being evaluated as to her mental capacity and being helped with her issues. It can only help this case and not be a detriment, imo. I have also felt that Ronald had some learning disability issues, but I could be wrong in that respect. It would make sense that he would gravitate towards someone like Misty tho.

Hi I'm new....If she was going to a mental facility she is underage. Her husband, Ron, would have to sign her in or her biological mother.

Hi Padua,

Unless it's a state-by-state thing, I can tell you from experience, when a person is a threat to themselves/suicidal, the facility doesn't need the permission of the patient or anyone else. They can get it done legally and will if they have knowledge of a situation. It happened in my family.

She has to go to a juvenile facility so I don't know how that one works. Sorry! I don't think she can just go up to a juvenile psych hospital and sign in. But not sure.

Isn't she an emancipated minor? :waitasec:
LOL It depends on what person here who came up with this or that law you want to adhere to in this case. Under this particular circumstance, I would have to believe she went willingly which didn't cause anyone to act on her behalf if she did indeed check herself into a mental health facility. It could have been a good call on her own.

Hi Padua,

Unless it's a state-by-state thing, I can tell you from experience, when a person is a threat to themselves/suicidal, the facility doesn't need the permission of the patient or anyone else. They can get it done legally and will if they have knowledge of a situation. It happened in my family.

Right but insurance purposes...I know it is sad to say but she can't stay that long without someone vouching for her.

welcome. I've just had a revelation, and if it's true, changes everything in my eyes. As Misty very well could not be able to respond normally, and we have some classic indicators of what this derives from. I hesitate to give it a name, because I don't know enough. But it needs looking into. Seriously and without bias. Give Misty an adult mental Competancy test, aka IQ. Give her the basic diagnostic testing done during school life, regular doctors visits when most parents bring up issues with their children that I don't believe Misty has ever had anyone to care about for her.

If she scores out in the way I'm believing she may as now I've put some important things together in my mind, we have answers. Discovery is a paramount thing in a childs life. If we have an adult, and parents aren't paying attention or caring, these kids fall through the cracks. Major medical conditions go un-diagnosed. I'm numb and torn with what I know on my end.

Your post makes a lot of sense, and I can't help but feel bad for the life she has had thus far.

Police say everything Croslin has told them is a farce. NG is on once again.

She has to go to a juvenile facility so I don't know how that one works. Sorry! I don't think she can just go up to a juvenile psych hospital and sign in. But not sure.
I believe they can do so with only the request of a doctor. ;)

Someone has to pay for it!

Meaning if she went to rehab or juvenile psych hospital someone has to pay. They won't do it for free and I doubt if she has insurance.

MC's attorney said she has left town as she needed some new scenery and went to clear her head? (per NG show)

This story is turning out to be full of lies, just like other cases we have seen. What is sad is that those lies are from folks who were supposed to protect a 5 year old little girl.

She didn't look suicidal when she left Ron's while making out with him. That's the only way they would take her if she was a danger to herself or others.

Hello goldenm!!! Glad you joined in!!!

cid_b153bcbd_2b0b_4405_aca0_05f598a.gif

The only way state would pay is if she was still a minor in which her mother would receive her state card. And her mother would have to sign the insurance papers juveniles in state aid cannnot.

I agree she has problems, but she needs to tell everything that happened that night regarding Haleigh before I'll have a lot of sympathy. She has the smarts to state that she has a lawyer, when asked questions that she does not want to answer.

AC, I appreciate your stance, and if I didn't know what I do, would probably be in that position with you. I'm so angry with me right. It's been staring me in the face. But, I will let up on me for one reason only. I've only been on this case for 3 weeks. The first 3 weeks it broke, I was on it. Then didn't even come back to looksy.

AC, in the most humble of spirit I can offer, we have something going on with Misty, it needs to be checked, first and foremost. You say she has the smarts, AC we may have a travesty and tragedy all in one in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowStuff5019