2009.22.09 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MC's attorney said she has left town as she needed some new scenery and went to clear her head? (per NG show)

This story is turning out to be full of lies, just like other cases we have seen. What is sad is that those lies are from folks who were supposed to protect a 5 year old little girl.
I think the lies are finally coming out about her brother and his role. I also believe that no one other than Tommy knows the truth and the things people, even LE, call lies...are not exactly what they seem to be and the truth will come out very soon.

I have believed from the start that her father had no connection to her going missing. I am not so certain about Misty, but as the days grow longer and more comes out...I am more inclined to believe she didn't either.

So no one thinks she really went to the beach with a girlfriend, as NG is reporting? :waitasec:

She didn't look suicidal when she left Ron's while making out with him. That's the only way they would take her if she was a danger to herself or others.
Was the date ever verified the video was taken?

She didn't look suicidal when she left Ron's while making out with him. That's the only way they would take her if she was a danger to herself or others.

This is my third time of asking this (all in different threads) and I haven't seen the answer yet, but do we know when that kissy face video was taken? Was it in the media files, or are we sure it was recent?

So no one thinks she really went to the beach with a girlfriend, as NG is reporting? :waitasec:

Doubt it. There was a video with her leaving with just a small bag of stuff. No lotion, no beach towel....

I guessed she may have gone to Daytona where she lived and has old friends...but the idea of her going to a mental health facility came up and it makes more sense. We don't know this even could be the case...but it would be the best case scenario. :)

Sorry didn't know there was a dispute over that video. Soooowwwwyyy

I haven't seen a dispute over it. I've just been wondering since it was released whether it was a current event or not?

:waitasec:

Doubt it. There was a video with her leaving with just a small bag of stuff. No lotion, no beach towel....
...no clothes...no toiletries...no cds...nothing except toilet paper/paper towels and a can of something. No one stopped to think for a minute that her bags could have already been in the car. :waitasec:

I guessed she may have gone to Daytona where she lived and has old friends...but the idea of her going to a mental health facility came up and it makes more sense. We don't know this even could be the case...but it would be the best case scenario. :)

Do you think her lawyer is building up a defense?

I have thought LE didn't want to have another Casey Anthony case and after they get everything they need BAM they can arrest her and have a speedy trial. And, her lawyer knows that and is starting to cover her arse.

I hope that she is being evaluated as to her mental capacity and being helped with her issues. It can only help this case and not be a detriment, imo. I have also felt that Ronald had some learning disability issues, but I could be wrong in that respect. It would make sense that he would gravitate towards someone like Misty tho.

SS, I wouldn't guide you wrong. I've not considered Ron on this level. Quiet frankly, didn't Misty either other than knowing she was behind academically. I'm in shock and extremely upset with myself right now. Misty has some things going on with her, and she needs proper medical testing, and a series of diagnostic testing, along with her history since birth. Which I doubt will ever be given to a Doctor in order to assist him.

May mercy and truth reign.

Kool Look,

You know what to do for Misty if your spirit is telling you something is amiss.

:praying:

Do you think her lawyer is building up a defense?

I have thought LE didn't want to have another Casey Anthony case and after they get everything they need BAM they can arrest her and have a speedy trial. And, her lawyer knows that and is starting to cover her arse.
He should be fired if he isn't! He knows they have ONLY centered this case around his client. They went after her with a vengeance and are still pursuing her. Is he blind?

I am surprised he hasn't hung Tommy out there for them already...but as we can see...Tommy is doing quite well on his own. ;)

This girl, imo, is NO Casey A. and her attorney is no JB (names I could call him, but I can't).

Marc K had it right earlier. Tommy is the one they need to look at very hard.

AC, I appreciate your stance, and if I didn't know what I do, would probably be in that position with you. I'm so angry with me right. It's been staring me in the face. But, I will let up on me for one reason only. I've only been on this case for 3 weeks. The first 3 weeks it broke, I was on it. Then didn't even come back to looksy.

AC, in the most humble of spirit I can offer, we have something going on with Misty, it needs to be checked, first and foremost. You say she has the smarts, AC we may have a travesty and tragedy all in one in this case.

KL, I have been following this case but not necessarily on WS. I've stated that there are folks here who have followed it more closely than I, but I've still been watching it. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the bold area above.

In the most straight forward spirit I can offer, once again, MC is old enough and smart enough to know the difference between lies and truths. She gets on the tele and cries, shows remorse but then this information comes out where she was possibly not even home. It's been 7 months of what, lies? Tell us what happened to Haleigh and then I'll be more inclined to show sympathy for her problems. She agreed to a lie detector and it showed that she was untruthful, even though they can not be used in court. Information is now coming out about those untruths. Sometimes people are just sly like a fox....sometimes not. I'm just not as sure, like others, of the degree of sanity problems MC experiences.

KL, I have been following this case but not necessarily on WS. I've stated that there are folks here who have followed it more closely than I, but I've still been watching it. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the bold area above.

In the most straight forward spirit I can offer, once again, MC is old enough and smart enough to know the difference between lies and truths. She gets on the tele and cries, shows remorse but then this information comes out where she was possibly not even home. It's been 7 months of what, lies? Tell us what happened to Haleigh and then I'll be more inclined to show sympathy for her problems. She agreed to a lie detector and it showed that she was untruthful, even though they can not be used in court. Information is now coming out about those untruths. Sometimes people are just sly like a fox....sometimes not. I'm just not as sure, like others, of the degree of sanity problems MC experiences.

I agree. She may have a really low IQ but she is not mentally retarded. She knows what is right from wrong. She knows when she lies and she knows when she tells the truth.

I think the lies are finally coming out about her brother and his role. I also believe that no one other than Tommy knows the truth and the things people, even LE, call lies...are not exactly what they seem to be and the truth will come out very soon.

I have believed from the start that her father had no connection to her going missing. I am not so certain about Misty, but as the days grow longer and more comes out...I am more inclined to believe she didn't either.

I believe her brother might be involved as well, but I also can't stop thinking that MC knew this and might have been put between a rock and a hard place, between her brother and her husband/boyfriend. Wonder where Tommy was during the time shortly after Haleigh's disappearance. If this information about the calls were known earlier, then maybe Tommy's whereabouts would have been looked into. It's just all very strange.

welcome. I've just had a revelation, and if it's true, changes everything in my eyes. As Misty very well could not be able to respond normally, and we have some classic indicators of what this derives from. I hesitate to give it a name, because I don't know enough. But it needs looking into. Seriously and without bias. Give Misty an adult mental Competancy test, aka IQ. Give her the basic diagnostic testing done during school life, regular doctors visits when most parents bring up issues with their children that I don't believe Misty has ever had anyone to care about for her.

If she scores out in the way I'm believing she may as now I've put some important things together in my mind, we have answers. Discovery is a paramount thing in a childs life. If we have an adult, and parents aren't paying attention or caring, these kids fall through the cracks. Major medical conditions go un-diagnosed. I'm numb and torn with what I know on my end

I 100% agree and have thought this since the beginning! I think one of the reason's she answered some of the questions the way she did may have stemmed from her "street smarts" and her "defensive mechanism" kicking in. If a child doesn't remember something to the fullest extent, they'll fill in the gaps and fabricate so as to cover themselves and claim no involvement. I still think she might have something in the back of her mind...still think she was on something...still think it may be from guilt in having Tommy & Cousin Joe over - heck, maybe Tommy & Joe were smoking crack in the house with the kids in the back room for all anybody knows. I still think something's up with Tommy's incarceration, Joe running around free, Misty's parents left conveniently, and all of these people suddenly moving around after the videotaped voice analysis is passed onto the media! Puhlease...maybe it should have been done in the first place! Maybe this little baby would have been found by now!

One thing that stands out more than ever to me, though...I really believe Ron is innocent now.

There's a big difference between learning problems, mental retardation, and insanity. I don't see any sign of the later two in MC. She could have some sort of psychiatric issue such as depression, but I wouldn't know about that. There's no question she didn't have a good upbringing and that drugs don't help her state of mind. And if she has had the things happen to her in the past like she says she has, she may be dealing with a lot of stuff mentally that affects her daily life. I don't know. However, I think she definitely knows right from wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214