2010.02.18 - Lisa croslin arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anything showed up in the media with regards to what Lisa and Hank, Sr. received?

I have searched and found nothing. Just what Levi stated per his phone call with Flora H, and if they haven't even gone to court yet maybe she is confused with another case of theirs?

I have searched and found nothing. Just what Levi stated per his phone call with Flora H, and if they haven't even gone to court yet maybe she is confused with another case of theirs?

Ohhhhh, I want to respond so badly but I can't as Levi is a member here. :banghead:

:censored:​

I wonder if Hank and Lisa haven't fed her some lies hoping she repeats them and is discredited.

I wonder if Hank and Lisa haven't fed her some lies hoping she repeats them and is discredited.

I think she might be confused, but who knows anything is possible. She could be relaying a conversation she had with Lisa or Hank months ago for all we know. JMO

:laugh:

yeah, right. :rolleyes: That's probably why Flo H has her own thread on her credibility issues. It's Hank & Lisa's fault. :croc:

Maybe those are the sentences that someone told Flo their lawyers told them they could expect???????

Has anything showed up in the media with regards to what Lisa and Hank, Sr. received?

Not the media, but, if you search the Probation records online, they are both there. (Hank, Sr was JUST added, not even a picture yet)

Lisa got a year and a half (according to the record). I'll post a screenshot and hope it doesn't mess up the margins.

Actually, looking at this, it doesn't mention the Wal-Mart theft, but it's recent as of 4-25-2010.

lisaprobation.jpg

Looking at Hank's, it is current as of the 27th, but it doesn't even list his charges, just Felony probation. Must be the doctor shopping. No time limit listed yet, either.

hankprobation.jpg

Edited, I forgot to shrink down Hank's screenshot. Re-posting so the margins don't get messed up.

I'm looking forward to seeing Hank's pic without his sunglasses, lol.

Oh yeah! My purpose-- I noticed that Lisa Overstreet is one of LCroslin's aliases-- does this mean that Joe is her brother's son?

It looks like there's a verified address for LC-1016 Main St. Palatka, Fl. I wonder how long she's been at that address?

Not the media, but, if you search the Probation records online, they are both there. (Hank, Sr was JUST added, not even a picture yet)

Lisa got a year and a half (according to the record). I'll post a screenshot and hope it doesn't mess up the margins.

Actually, looking at this, it doesn't mention the Wal-Mart theft, but it's recent as of 4-25-2010.

lisaprobation.jpg

Looking at Hank's, it is current as of the 27th, but it doesn't even list his charges, just Felony probation. Must be the doctor shopping. No time limit listed yet, either.

hankprobation.jpg

Edited, I forgot to shrink down Hank's screenshot. Re-posting so the margins don't get messed up.

Lisa'a is not current, this is probation sentenced 1/14/10 as of 4/25/10

Or am I reading it wrong?

IIRC, Hank, Sr gets his check on Friday, and since this is Thursday, who put up the bond as they had no money for gas?
wow ppl even know when he gets his money?? yikes you guys are good lol

Croslins...bunch of dangerous gypsies...the whole lot of 'em. IMO

Lisa's supervision date in this record shows it starting 1/14/10
and ending 7/13/11

Kindly post the link to these records please. Thanks.

This is in regard to the checks she stole and wrote, is it not? Does not mention theft or whatever, just uttering false instrument etc.

I am shocked Hank had his court date moved up. How often does that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper