2010.03.10 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP again...Nancy asking what he knows about argument/physical violence. He says it was the evening of June 15. It occurred because KC stole money from CA.

LP is back and elaborating on the CA and KC fight on June 15th.

LP says KC left house the night of June 15 with Caylee, and did not return. Said George is lying about seeing them on June 16.

LPs stating as fact that KC left Sunday night and George was lying about seeing them the next morning.

He says for sure the fight was about money she stole from grandparents. I never agreed with that.

I think I also heard LP say that Cindy had Casey down on the floor with her hands around her neck until George broke it up. IIRC George was at work that night, wasn't he?

Who is that shrill woman saying there is no connection to the duct tape and the anthonys? Horrid woman.

At least this Ann Brimner isn't as annoying as Jane Weintraub on JVM. Sometimes JW seems personally offended that anyone would dare try and try KC for murder.

LP says KC left house the night of June 15 with Caylee, and did not return. Said George is lying about seeing them on June 16.
(bolding mine)

Thanks, Leonard, for confirming what I've believed all along!

Duct tape is scarce, not rare but scarce. Hard to find and buy.

Ann Bremner doesn't think duct tape can be traced back to "tot mom".

NG producer saying the tape matched tape found at the A's house; talking about how hard it is to find this particular tape. It was also on a gas can found at the A's house.

Nancy also has Dr. Perper on the show. She's asking him what role DNA will play in the trial. He's saying since Casey took care of Caylee, DNA won't play a significant role.

DNA must be presented in a manner that people will be able to understand. If DNA shows up on the syringe....the duct tape......

chloroform, homemade choloroform NG says.

Said the bombshell they are waiting for will connect KC to the syringe.

. . . and now on to the "happy birthdays." Guess that's the end for the Anthonys for tonight.

Didn't the cell phone pings confirm KC was at the house on 6/15-6/16 AM???

Duct tape is scarce, not rare but scarce. Hard to find and buy.
Wait..what did Bremner say about "other people's prints" on the duct tape?

I haven't been reading everything these days because there are much too many other horrible cases I have been following, but what the????

Can someone tell me if this is true about unidentified prints on the tape on the tape on Caylee's mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member