2010.03.10 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see several posts appear in a few minutes, then a few minutes of nothing, you know you are on the NG thread. It's cause of all the dang mercials!

Wait..what did Bremner say about "other people's prints" on the duct tape?

I haven't been reading everything these days because there are much too many other horrible cases I have been following, but what the????

Can someone tell me if this is true about unidentified prints on the tape on the tape on Caylee's mouth?

I think she was referring to a dna fragment most likely on the tape by the lab or LE

I was wrong. Still covering the case with quotes from Casey and Jesse.

Didn't the cell phone pings confirm KC was at the house on 6/15-6/16 AM???

I want to say they proved she was in the area for most of that time. I've always been torn on whether GA is lying about the morning of the 16th.

Wait...I was IMing on Facebook..was that Jesse talking about the fight? Who told HIM about the fight?

Wait..what did Bremner say about "other people's prints" on the duct tape?

I haven't been reading everything these days because there are much too many other horrible cases I have been following, but what the????

Can someone tell me if this is true about unidentified prints on the tape on the tape on Caylee's mouth?

Looks like Bremner is the panel -hugger...I don't think she is well informed on this case at all. She may have been talking about the fbi supposedly leaving a print on the tape, as if that means casey is innocent.

Caller and NG talking about how much KC looks down in court, like she is remembering everything.

Caller saying the A's would never be able to sell the house so it's easier to let it go into foreclosure; they'll also get more money from book deals, etc.

NG talking about how Casey never looks anyone in the eye and how she (NG) used to confront her witnesses on the stand about that.

I don't think GA is being totally honest either about the 16th but I believe KC was texting TL most of the night.

Kathi is saying there is a hearing next week re: the indigency issue.

They put her in the area; she could've been at the house or at Lee's for example.

That is a great thing to keep in the back of our minds. Lee used to live VERY close to his parents.

I think she was referring to a dna fragment most likely on the tape by the lab or LE
That's a far cry from "other people's fingerprints." I hate when they don't get the facts straight when trying to give defense atty point of views on such a huge peice of evidence in a HUGE trial.

ETA-with all the DNA testing and the fine job the State is doing on this case I am sure they can connect the fragment to lab techs if need be.

There's a hearing scheduled next week already? I missed that too! I must say this has been a good show...a whole hour devoted to the case. Oh...is Kathy Belich talking about JW?....a very troubled woman trying to edge herself into this case she said.

Kathi Belich back on, talking about the hearing next week. 2 and a half weeks till prosecution's time up on discovery they are withholding. Another 1000 pages just released to defense, we should get soon.

Something is amiss - NG is actually cracking me up tonight instead of making me want to click mute.

There's a hearing scheduled next week already? I missed that too! I must say this has been a good show...a whole hour devoted to the case. Oh...is Kathy Belich talking about JW?....a very troubled woman trying to edge herself into this case she said.

Info in the daily news thread for today. It was just announced late today. Mar 18 is the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove