2010.03.10 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP says KC left house the night of June 15 with Caylee, and did not return. Said George is lying about seeing them on June 16.

Did not watch NG - not likely to, either ...

But I guess based on LP's opinion, ATT must have doctored their records because she did not leave the home. Bad ATT !!! Bad !!!

IMO, after 31 days of not seeing Caylee, George was remembering the prior Friday's events and not the events of the 16th. He probably did not even see Caylee that day, which is why he confused the dates.

But I digress OT.

I'm so pleased NG is bringing this case back into the spotlight again. She hung in there for a long time on her own. Have to give her credit for that.

LP says KC left house the night of June 15 with Caylee, and did not return. Said George is lying about seeing them on June 16.

lenny has always said that Casey left the home father's day night after he got a tip from someone that said they saw Casey in a parking lot of a hotel that night.

3 elements for excited utterance...she meets all three. I like this guy.

Let the judge keep out pics before Caylee went missing, the ones at Fusion and Blockbuster will suffice, as far as I'm concerned. Her friends testimony, of her words, after Caylee went missing, plus the jail videos and the parents statements, will be enough. The Duct tape, trash bags, canvas bag found at the home and crime scene, plus Casey's statement to investigators will leave the jury plenty to convince of her guilt. There are plenty of extras, I'm sure I've forgotten...she's on a ship that's sinking.

"Looking in the beer section of Target" for missing Caylee. NG

Let the judge keep out pics before Caylee went missing, the ones at Fusion and Blockbuster will suffice, as far as I'm concerned. Her friends testimony, of her words, after Caylee went missing, plus the jail videos and the parents statements, will be enough. The Duct tape, trash bags, canvas bag found at the home and crime scene, plus Casey's statement to investigators will leave the jury plenty to convince of her guilt. There are plenty of extras, I'm sure I've forgotten...she's on a ship that's sinking.
And the tattoo!!! :)

The End.

I enjoyed watching the show with y'all! It's been awhile!

:grouphug:

LOL, NG said KC was looking for daughter in the beer section at Target (where she used Amy's checks). NG had some good hooks, jabs, and one-liners tonight.

NG's final words . . . maybe she was looking for Caylee in the beer section @ Target!

I don't think GA is being totally honest either about the 16th but I believe KC was texting TL most of the night.

i can't put my finger on it, i just know there are missing pieces to that mystery for me.

I believe there WAS a fight on the 15th, despite CA's denial. I don't believe for one minute that CA didn't rip into KC after her heart-to-heart with SP on Father's Day. After that, is when I flip-flop between theories....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono