2010.03.10 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't find it odd she signs with "Marie." I use only my 1st and last names, but on legal docs and on any published materials, I include my middle name.

George's tightening the time line and putting Caylee in KC's care as late as the afternoon of June 16, helps the state more than the defense, in my opinion.

It also shows a more coldblooded killer. I don't for a minute believe gathering up duct tape to put over a another person's face is a spur-of-the-moment rage kind of act. Especially if chloroform as involved.

(snipped to address content)
You're right, that does help the state. It would show someone who could calmly walk out the door around 1pm and by 8pm is in Blockbuster renting videos with her boyfriend ~ killing her daughter in the meantime. It would also show that she didn't leave Caylee with ZFG between 9am and 1pm. So I guess Leonard's belief about GA lying would help the defense! And I stand corrected on my thoughts too...if it gets Casey convicted. :) MOO

Nancy's on again for anyone who missed the first time! :)

George's tightening the time line and putting Caylee in KC's care as late as the afternoon of June 16, helps the state more than the defense, in my opinion.

It also shows a more coldblooded killer. I don't for a minute believe gathering up duct tape to put over a another person's face is a spur-of-the-moment rage kind of act. Especially if chloroform as involved.

According to Shirley P. and KC's ATT bill-paying records, KC stole the money from her grandparents to pay her phone bill in April. While I do think there could have been a fight the night of June 15, I don't think it was over the phone bill thievery. I also think that KC's cell phone pings combined with the Anthony home computer forensics show that KC was in the Anthony home the morning of June 16.
Thank you for bringing this up. If there was a fight, I don't think the fight was about money on the 15th. That happened a few months prior to June. In June KC was absent from the home more than she'd ever been and Cindy was taking time off and spending the time alone. Then there was the car ride to and from Shirley's with a chatty toddler. I'll bet Caylee let Cindy have an earful not to mention "mommy" was not home for quite a while after Cindy and Caylee returned home.

If you read Casey's written statement to LE on July 15, you'll see that her description of what Caylee was wearing is EXACTLY the same as GA's description. Think they might of had a chance to compare notes? Heck, my granddaughter comes over to visit every couple days, I couldn't tell you exactly what she had on two days ago.:waitasec:
George and Cindy wrote their statements, that night, at about 10 pm. Casey wrote her statement later, around 12 or 1 am. Since G and C wrote theirs before Casey, I'd say she either overheard their clothing decriptions or they conferred on the matter.

That was totally priceless!!! Good one, Nancy! :clap:

If I recall correctly,Nancy had a 98% conviction rate when she was a attorney for her state. I trust that the case is in very good hands with the prosecutors.

Unlike the softball questions the morning shows ask mom and pop...with direct quotes and videos of her own words..........we finally had someone truly advocating for Caylee. WHAT WE SAW HERE IS THE TRUTH. Nancy and her guests mopped the floor with Baez and Casey.

Love, love, loved it!!!

There is something symbolic to where Caylee was placed/found.

Does it represent going back to H.S. and a simpler time?
I always thought it was just convenient to Casey, and an area that she knew well. If you think about hiding something, that you don't want anyone to ever find, you are going to choose a place you are familiar with that has a minimal amount of foot traffic. I don't think her thought process was any deeper than that.

According to Shirley P. and KC's ATT bill-paying records, KC stole the money from her grandparents to pay her phone bill in April. While I do think there could have been a fight the night of June 15, I don't think it was over the phone bill thievery. I also think that KC's cell phone pings combined with the Anthony home computer forensics show that KC was in the Anthony home the morning of June 16.

ITA. George's statement (for whatever reason he gave it) totally backfired on them if he was trying to help Casey. I have never believed the alleged fight was over the theft from SP's account. That, IMHO, was old news by "fight night" and I think Casey had probably been raked over the coals several time for this already. Didn't even Lee say he thought it was because Casey had kept Caylee away from the grandparents for such a long time?

Thank you for bringing this up. If there was a fight, I don't think the fight was about money on the 15th. That happened a few months prior to June. In June KC was absent from the home more than she'd ever been and Cindy was taking time off and spending the time alone. Then there was the car ride to and from Shirley's with a chatty toddler. I'll bet Caylee let Cindy have an earful not to mention "mommy" was not home for quite a while after Cindy and Caylee returned home.
Regarding this "fight" and what Leonard said tonight on Nancy's show about Cindy going after Casey, choking her, etc. ~ why would the defense want this excluded? What I'm thinking is any defense looks for an alternative ~ that the defendant didn't commit the crime ~ and what better thing for them than an enraged Cindy the night of the crime? :waitasec: MOO

What I so clearly remember is him & Cindy sitting on the couch telling Greta about it, how he was watching the "ne.." (news?) and Cindy jumping in and correcting him to "cooking show". The detail he gave about what Casey & Caylee were wearing and so forth, recalled a month later, first raised my suspicions. Especially since it was referred to as a "normal day".

I'm not good at this but the "normal day" made me think of something KC said in an interview ......it is in a transcript of July 21, interview......I THINK....(don't know how to go back and link it....I am so computer stoooopid and my memory isn't that good )

"Okay. Going back to your statement. You dropped off your ah, you dropped off Caylee on June 9th, and walk me through. You dropped her off to go to work?
A Uh-huh. (Affirmative)
Q Okay. Get off of work and go from there.
A I got off of work, left Universal driving back to pick up Caylee like a normal day. And I show up to the apartment, knock on the door. Nobody answers. So, I called Zenaida’s cell phone and it’s out of service. Says that the phone is no longer in service. Excuse me. So, I sit down on the steps and wait for a little bit to see if maybe it was just a fluke if something happened. And time passed I didn’t hear...."

some poster made reference to the notion that GA was , darn , I can't think of the word ...but in other words , they had gotten their stories aligned somewhat ......and the "normal day " just stood out.......

I'm not good at this but the "normal day" made me think of something KC said in an interview ......it is in a transcript of July 21, interview......I THINK....(don't know how to go back and link it....I am so computer stoooopid and my memory isn't that good )

"Okay. Going back to your statement. You dropped off your ah, you dropped off Caylee on June 9th, and walk me through. You dropped her off to go to work?
A Uh-huh. (Affirmative)
Q Okay. Get off of work and go from there.
A I got off of work, left Universal driving back to pick up Caylee like a normal day. And I show up to the apartment, knock on the door. Nobody answers. So, I called Zenaida’s cell phone and it’s out of service. Says that the phone is no longer in service. Excuse me. So, I sit down on the steps and wait for a little bit to see if maybe it was just a fluke if something happened. And time passed I didn’t hear...."

some poster made reference to the notion that GA was , darn , I can't think of the word ...but in other words , they had gotten their stories aligned somewhat ......and the "normal day " just stood out.......
Good catch!!! The other reference was to them getting their story straight about what Caylee was wearing on 6/16. :)

NG is looking for Dna evidence on the tape and the siringe and bottle. Thought we already had that.

Kb said the duct tape matched or came from the same source roll. But the Fbi report said it was consistent with coming from a different source/roll. Hmmmmm

What I so clearly remember is him & Cindy sitting on the couch telling Greta about it, how he was watching the "ne.." (news?) and Cindy jumping in and correcting him to "cooking show". The detail he gave about what Casey & Caylee were wearing and so forth, recalled a month later, first raised my suspicions. Especially since it was referred to as a "normal day".

This cooking show claim has always reminded me oddly of how Scott Peterson said his last sighting of Laci before he left for the day to go golfishing was of her watching a cooking demonstration on Martha Stewart (a claim which ultimately backfired because it turned out that segment was on quite a while after he said he'd left the house, so it narrowed the time window in a way that greatly helped the prosecution).

Lp said Ga was lying about seeing Caylee on the 16th, that she left the night of the 15th, even though the phone pings show she was there. Also, Jt states that he saw Kc on the 16th with Caylee. Jt on the states witness list. If the state thought Jt was lying, why would they put him on the witness list?

NG is looking for Dna evidence on the tape and the siringe and bottle. Thought we already had that.

The only DNA on the tape is of LE, the sticker alledgely on the tape was destroyed and can't be used as evidence, I don't think any DNA was found on the siringe or bottle.

JMO

Lp said Ga was lying about seeing Caylee on the 16th, that she left the night of the 15th, even though the phone pings show she was there. Also, Jt states that he saw Kc on the 16th with Caylee. Jt on the states witness list. If the state thought Jt was lying, why would they put him on the witness list?

LP also thinks that it was an accident and Casey was trying to make it look like a kiddnapping with the tape, don't expect to see LP on the wittness stand if the Pros want to prove a death penalty offense.

JMO

LP also thinks that it was an accident and Casey was trying to make it look like a kiddnapping with the tape, don't expect to see LP on the wittness stand if the Pros want to prove a death penalty offense.

JMO
He also said the shovel was used to pull Caylee out of the pool, Lee was the father, Casey gave away Caylee to a friend (early on), and now is spouting the Kronk- GF in the jail-neighbor of the Anthony's, daisy chain theory. He also stated that he would find Caylee within five days. That's quite a record. Not a good one, IMO.

LP is back and elaborating on the CA and KC fight on June 15th.

Every word coming from his mouth is heresay though. He`d never heard of these people on June 15 or even July 15. lol!!!

Maybe, it is odd that George and KC's descriptions match up. The cooking show reference might be hinky.

But, that KC was close to the house until 1 p.m. and on the computer located IN the house that same morning cannot be disputed. At NO other time during the "31 days" did KC purposefully go into the Anthony home when she thought her parents could be there. (I don't believe running into George during the June 24 gas can incident was purposeful.) She got her "supplies" from the house when her parents were for sure gone.

LE investigators and the prosecutors have never disputed George's tightening the time line or that he puts Caylee in KC's sole care on June 16. It helps their case.

Theorizing that the murder occurred on June 16 and giving KC extra time to get over any rage caused by a fight on June 15 does make it a more cold-blooded crime. But, KC was charged with first-degree murder even before Caylee's body was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member