2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JS pretty much knows from the 'in camera' meeting long ago. Now that they are requesting public funds in re. declaring KC indigent, JS knows the public has RIGHT to know.

He clearly knows where it came from, but where it went is another question. He is talking about management of those funds.

Just joined in.....the Judge doesn't seen to be in charge. I hope he takes control fast!

truTV breaking the news on the SEALED MOTION NOW!

neither GA nor CA wearing their Caylee buttons like they usually do..... I just noticed that. weird :( poor Caylee.

He's commented on this case last year in the media. So, he has been keeping up with it.

INSESSION TV said that he is a feisty, strict, man. The criminal defense King of Orlando.

i meant how would he know all the money he spent and where

Tru TV the sealed documents are about KC writing to an inmate she met in jail before she was turned over to the Feds. per tru tv

only one thing to say here STRICKLAND ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA became close friends with another inmate. They began writing letters. Letters are not confessions, but are important.
Letters sealed and are being investigated.
Correction officers may have helped faciliate the relationship.

Sorry a bit off topic...but discussing on TruTv....WAITING on lawyers talking STILL.

Her hair is a bit longer and it looks like she has most certainly gotten her appetite back

I was thinking the same thing about the appetite! Notice she keeps her back turned slightly away from GA and seems to be talking to everyone around EXCEPT GA.

Just saw Jean Casarus on Trutv say that the sealed motion was letters Casey was writing to an inmate she became friends with. Jean was reading the motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly