2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do not think her boys have gotten through to her that she won't be strolling out of the courthouse when the verdict is read. I think her new sister has already figured it out, she tells her friend that she has concerns about kc.

A question for those of you more knowledgeable in psychology that I am - is Casey's bizarre equation of her sneezes with God's approval an example of "magical thinking"? I remember studying that a little in college psych and it seems like it was a hallmark of personality disorders. Of course, it's been a while since college... :)
Yes, she is a narcissist. She has the most special relationship with God....much more special than anyone else.:rolleyes:

How the narcissist thinks:
I believe that, no matter what I do, I will always be forgiven, I will always prevail and triumph, I will always land safely on all my fours. I, therefore, am fearless in a manner perceived by others to be both admirable and insane. I attribute to myself divine and cosmic immunity - I cloak myself in it, it renders me invisible to my enemies and to the powers of evil. It is a childish phantasmagoria - but to me it is very real.
The second thing I know with religious certainty is that good things will happen to me. Good things always have, I was never disproved, on the very contrary - my belief only grows stronger as I grow older. With equal certitude, I know that I will squander my good fortune time and again in a bedeviled effort to defeat myself and to vindicate my mother and her transubstantiations, all other authority figures. She - and other role models that substituted for her in later life - insisted with a vengeance that I was corrupt and vain and empty. My life is a continuous effort to prove them right.
So, no matter what serendipity, what lucky circumstance, what blessing I shall receive - I will always strive with blind fury to deflect them, to deform, to ruin. And being the talented person that I am - I will succeed spectacularly.
I have lived in fairy tales come true all my life. I was adopted by a billionaire, an admiring student of mine became Minister of Finance and summoned me to his side, I was given millions to invest and have been the subject of many other miracles - but I was and am intent on bringing myself to biblical destitution and devastation.
Perhaps in this - in the belief that I have the omnipotence to conspire against a universe that constantly smiles upon me - lies the real magic of my thinking. The day I stop resisting my endowments and my good fortune is the day I die.
http://samvak.tripod.com/magicalthinking.html

Included in Casey's list of holidays that are always on the same day was the Fourth of July. LOL!!! Yes, KC the Fourth of July IS always on the fourth of July.

What day in June does Father's day always fall on?
Maybe she's hinting at how the whole family screwed that date up. :waitasec:

I'm still trying to understand how all of the letters containing KC's letters were mailed undetected by/through the jail system.

Does anybody else find it odd that the letters were mailed by Robyn to a person named Tracy? Just another coinkydink - Tracy in FL and Tracy in TX?

In LE's interview with Krystal, LE says that it is against the rules for Lawyers to bring letters to an inmate from people outside and visa versa, that they must go through the jail mail system. Will anything come of or be done about that since LE seems to know that JB was delivering letters between KC and her family?

The entire circus has moved into the vacant field next door. There's carnival music and the ferris wheel and even whack-a-friend and golly for two tickets i can get on the tilt-a-whirl with robyn and maya and wheeeeeee away we go in our pimped-out RV with big Daddy at the wheel down to puerto rico oops i mean costa rica with the bella vita where nobody checks the spelling of zany's name and "my boys" are interchangeable but somehow always the same and everything will be perfect and beautiful like you, like me, like you are me like me like me like me like meeeee...

what's that you say?

caylee?

decomp in the trunk?

huh?

:banghead:

A question for those of you more knowledgeable in psychology that I am - is Casey's bizarre equation of her sneezes with God's approval an example of "magical thinking"? I remember studying that a little in college psych and it seems like it was a hallmark of personality disorders. Of course, it's been a while since college... :)

Yes it is. And that's a great point to bring up!

the more i read the letters and read about them, is it just me, that it seems to be clear that zany is casey.
she keeps sayin four years weve been friends. that coincides with the conception of caylee. for some reason she has always wanted everyone to forgive zany, from the beginning. isnt that beyond weird?? i suspect that cindy knew for a while that casey wasnt working and the lie that she was, was more than happily perpetuated by cindy. cindy didnt want everyone knowing how truly effed up her daughter was. she admits to bein home all day. cindy didnt just up and realize one day that caylee deserved a better mom. she had been covering for casey for far too long to stop now. so what was it cindy?? if she can cover for caseys murder what could be so problematic to have to take custody of caylee from casey?? idk. these letters just prove that that family is deserving of their own book on family dysfunction.

Wow! The Playa was Played but good (by Cookie) & this has to be 100x more embarrassing/humilitating then those photos shown to the world of her back acne.

If I didn't know she was her own baby's Killa it would be hard not to have some sympathy for Muffin..This is more like a sword to her chest vs the "knife" used by her family..I can easily see her writing "B-E-T-R-A-Y-A-L" over & over again on an entire pad of paper..Or 2..Or 3..Or more!

Ya know 'Big Daddy' is telling her to "forgive" Cookie but there's just no way in HELL she's ever going do that..I can't wait to see her testify (if she does) so I can see Muffin's reaction..They may need to shackle her to the chair :)

It's sad she worries so much about the purple place and lump on her breast --Why couldn't she cared for her daughter? To drug her with something as dangerous as chloform.(sp?) and be so reckless about her daughter is so sad.

It made my jaw drop where she wrote , I miss my baby so much, hmm wonder "what i'll miss for lunch"? Omg, where is her heart?

Well that's easy, she never had a heart. Vampires look cute and cuddly next to her.

But seriously, I really hope the prosecution reads sentences like that aloud to the jury if Casey's defense tries to paint her as a caring, loving mother. My jaw dropped to the floor when I read that portion of one of her letters. If my child was dead, hunger would not be just as much of an issue! I was like, how the HELL can she even think about eating after talking about missing her baby all in the same breath? I was just astounded at her callousness to Caylee and equating food and her baby being dead as equally important, or food as more important than her child being gone. I can't see how anyone on that jury won't have their jaws on the floor after hearing statements like those!

And I about fell out of my chair when she signed that first letter Muffin, especially since a favorite nickname for Cindy for a lot of people was Muffinhead. Maybe that's why Cindy is growing her hair out now. Wouldn't want to be confused or the twin of her Muffin daughter. Muffin and Muffinhead. Yep, that's quite a pair there!

I hope her defense has confiscated those pens she just bought. If not, please give us more gifts like these letters, Casey! Continue to be the gift that keeps on giving to your own demise! If only all defendants could be as giving to the prosecution and justice as you are...

I only read a small portion of the letters and I'm sorry if this has been mentioned already but I thought it was sigificant that Casey said in one of the letters that she never told anyone before but that she was planning on taking off with Caylee right after leaving her with Zanny, and that is why she didn't report her missing right way, or why she wasn't as concerned, becasue she was busy making plans for them leaving and stuff.
:waitasec:

Originally Posted by TallyHo
A question for those of you more knowledgeable in psychology that I am - is Casey's bizarre equation of her sneezes with God's approval an example of "magical thinking"? I remember studying that a little in college psych and it seems like it was a hallmark of personality disorders. Of course, it's been a while since college...

Something that I've said after making a statement, if you sneeze, it's the truth. Maybe an old wives tale or a mythical thing..but has nothing to do with God validating anything, IMO but in Inmate Anthony's mind, she's found God and when she states something as truth, saying this makes it more truthful to her...JMHO

In that case then Casey should/would never, ever sneeze, ever.
:crazy:
sorry I couldn't resist

No I've never heard of God referenced as "Daddy", I think it's awful.

Based on her letters, I think half of us should send her pictures of gourmet food....things she mentioned that she missed plus mouth-watering dishes like cheese lasagna, chocolate cake dripping in icing, etc. etc.

And the other half should send her pictures of really, really evil clowns.
:angel::angel:

:woohoo:
I LOVE IT!!!!
:woohoo:
:dance:​

It's probably total insanity on my part, but I've been transcribing the letters and am currently on page 46.

I just began reading this thread and saw that someone else had done the first 11 ... maybe we could consolidate efforts?

Is there a list of people who are transcribing? Does anyone know? TIA.

ETA
I'm done for the night. Page 46.

It's probably total insanity on my part, but I've been transcribing the letters and am currently on page 46.

I just began reading this thread and saw that someone else had done the first 11 ... maybe we could consolidate efforts?

Is there a list of people who are transcribing? Does anyone know? TIA.

ETA
I'm done for the night. Page 46.

I am looking for the letters you transcribed and can't seem to find them at WS. Have you posted them, and if so, where can I find them?

There is a thread started for the letters which have been transcribed ...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100781"]Reference: Typed Letters List ONLY - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

An observation about these letters - they affirm something Jessie G said about Casey. I believe it was in one of his interviews with LE, he mentioned that Casey had more or less a love/hate relationship with Cindy, and that her feelings for her mother went back and forth. He said that she was in a "hate" phase with her in the time frame before Caylee went missing. I see this in these letters - sometimes she talks about wanting to see her mama and then sometimes she speaks horribly about her. Just wanted to give Jessie his props here - that poor kid has been drug through the mud by both of them! :furious:

The silence from the A camp is deafening.

I truly wonder if they get it now? More importantly, does Inmate Anthony get that she could have an appointment with the executioner when this trial is said and done? Does she still feel like it's all fun and games? Does she actually realize that Baez may be totally wrong, there will be no acquittal but a guilty verdict? I do believe he has been milking this for fame and fortune. Ironic, it might just do him in as an attorney. His days may be numbered!

Seems like she's wanting to get this off her chest. If she truly found God, (although I don't know anyone who refers to God as "daddy" :furious:) will she do this for self preservation? I also wonder if the Chaplain of the jail is trying to get her to confess, seems she wants to...but doesn't want her father and brother mad at her..she could care less about her mother, although it switches from time to time..

Inmate Anthony is demented, she is slowly going stir crazy and wonder if this is part of the plan on Baez' part. He is purposely keeping her parents at bay, no one but attorneys visit her. She's hungry for attention, she's blabing things that are very relevant to her case. Once these letters are admitted into evidence and used at trial, we will be able to stick a fork in her for she will be done! I remember last hearing when Baez stated how "they" were trying to kill his client, Inmate Anthony took in a deep breath, so I wonder if she gets it!

Justice for Caylee

The silence from the A camp is deafening.

I truly wonder if they get it now? More importantly, does Inmate Anthony get that she could have an appointment with the executioner when this trial is said and done? Does she still feel like it's all fun and games?

respectfully snipped

Does she also not realize that, even if she were to walk away free as a bird, at this very moment...she is a hated woman...that there are plenty of people out there just waiting to get their hands on her? Yet she dreams of RVs and adoption. No grip on reality. :waitasec:

Casey referring to God as Daddy reminds me of the book The Shack, which we know she owned. Someone in the book calls Him "Papa" in the book. Also, there is someone on the View, Sherry ?, who calls God "Daddy".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back