2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Based on Kathi's news report, was it in the letters that Robyn wrote that she was trying to sell the letters to People Magazine, etc.?

I find it very interesting that Robyn's attorney would have insinuated that these letters could be worth millions. Which attorney insinuated as much....her public defender? Or was it perhaps another attorney that was referred to her by a certain inmate? Odd indeed.

Now that would be really interesting to find out. Either way.....not an appropriate remark from either one. JMO

Whoa! What happened to Robyn's thoughtful declaration in one of her letters to Tracy that she didn't want to betray Casey (my words)? And she was sounding like she considered herself a bit as Casey's Christian mentor; no wonder that project wasn't successful. . .

Still, IMO, this has no influence on what Casey wrote. They were her own words, her own thoughts, in her own handwriting. She had no clue she was being duped. As a matter of fact, she probably thought she was doing a stellar job of playing Robyn for a fool.

Karma/Do Unto Others/What Comes Around Goes Around.

After listening to the calls, they both were playing each other for their own personal reasons. KC finally met her match when it comes to manipulation. Both of them quoting scripture all along the way. In every letter and every single call. :innocent: Disgusting. All of it, just disgusting.

That she tried to sell them doesn't surprise me in the least, however the fact that no media outlet took the bait, does.

After listening to the calls, they both were playing each other for their own personal reasons. KC finally met her match when it comes to manipulation. Both of them quoting scripture all along the way. In every letter and every single call. :innocent: Disgusting. All of it, just disgusting.

That she tried to sell them doesn't surprise me in the least, however the fact that no media outlet took the bait, does.

Yes, wasn't it last summer the check forger sold information that turned out to be questionable to the NE about Casey freaking out and having to be restrained/tied down to her bed? Can you imagine what they would have done with letters written in Casey's handwriting? Good times at NE!

Thinking out loud here about all the 'code talk' I heard on those tapes.
Two terms were used: "safety valve" and "substantial assistance". It was obvious both were referencing THE letters. One of those codes (I will need to refresh my memory which one) had to do with securing a lighter sentence; the other I never could figure out. I know her attorney was firm on wanting the letters sent directly to him/her. Wonder if this might be what Plan B was? I am going back to read the disc 3 thread.

eta: the code talk "safety valve" was in re. obtaining a lighter sentence because her atty. told her not to hold out faith because of the 'gun issue'. Wonder if this "substantial assistance" code talk was Plan B?

Thinking out loud here about all the 'code talk' I heard on those tapes.
Two terms were used: "safety valve" and "substantial assistance". It was obvious both were referencing THE letters. One of those codes (I will need to refresh my memory which one) had to do with securing a lighter sentence; the other I never could figure out. I know her attorney was firm on wanting the letters sent directly to him/her. Wonder if this might be what Plan B was? I am going back to read the disc 3 thread.

Wading in here where I have no business...but a couple of guesses FWIW..

safety valve = a means of blowing off steam, venting frustration, etc.

substantial assistance = helping/assisting the prosecution in securing a verdict against another inmate

I reserve the right to be ridiculously wrong...but then...you knew that :rolleyes:

ETA: "safety valve" may have also been a misapplied metaphor for a get-outta-jail card. :propeller:

Quite.

I think I counted 6 different monikers that KC bestowed upon Robyn...

She seemed to divine them out of thin air. She is touched.:innocent:

I had a dream not too long ago that I was pregnant. It was like having Cays all over again. I've thought about adopting, which even sounds weird to me saying it, but there are so many children that deserve to be loved, and part of me feels like that was a message from my Shmooie. That's just the beginning of another of our many similarities.

~Bolded and underlined by me~

So do you guys think that "Shmooie" is another nickname KC has made up for Robyn, or is she referring to God as her Shmooie?
I can't figure it out!

An observation about these letters - they affirm something Jessie G said about Casey. I believe it was in one of his interviews with LE, he mentioned that Casey had more or less a love/hate relationship with Cindy, and that her feelings for her mother went back and forth. He said that she was in a "hate" phase with her in the time frame before Caylee went missing. I see this in these letters - sometimes she talks about wanting to see her mama and then sometimes she speaks horribly about her. Just wanted to give Jessie his props here - that poor kid has been drug through the mud by both of them! :furious:

I was thinking hate/contempt- I must have missed the love part.
In all the tapes/videos I have heard she treats her with utter contempt. She was dependent on her for money and babysitting ,that was the only reason she was still there.

Just reading that excerpt, it seems to me that "shmooie" might be Caylee.

That was my first thought too when reading it.

I hadn't even thought about that possibility. :loser:

Because she normally referred to Caylee as munchkin (as she does with Robyns kids in the notes) and in the letters she always writes either 'Cays' or "Caylee".

And because of this quote:

Yuck! (I sneezed! Not on the paper, but I tend to take that as my confirmation from Papa) He's been speaking to me a lot lately especially in my dreams, not just my sneezes

How twisted would it be if RA was shopping these letters and the whole thing was a deal between her and KC, to help fund KC's defense?

How twisted would it be if RA was shopping these letters and the whole thing was a deal between her and KC, to help fund KC's defense?

Whoa.

Would certainly explain the random drivel (coming up with ideas to fill a page) and the addressing of all the issues most bloggers at the time discussed while she was out on bail and able to read the blogs..:waitasec:

I'd like to apologioze in advance- after having transcribed so much of KC's drivel, it's all stuck in my head. Too many casey-isms, along with her punctuation, especially exclamation marks!!!!!! Am trying to get them out now before my brain morphs into Kc's warped one.

BWI's letter to WB members

Like, I'm obviously frustrated that my hands down all time favourite book is not on her list! Lord help me, but I need an exorcist to remove these 'isms from my potty mouth. It's just the tip of the ice berg!!!! Question: do you think there's some type of book I could write/read that could help me remove these 'isms from my brain that lost it's marbles? Sign me up! I know I'm special, just not short-bus kind of special- Might as well be!!! I'm just gonna give it up to my Daddy/Papa upstairs!!! <3
You know I'd give the shirt off my back to ANYONE, as would all of my fellow websleuths members, Speaking of which, I often try to imagine what my fellow sleuthers look like by the sound of their post. Sad , but true! Is that weird??? Am I vain to want them to see this post is an attempt to make you all smile or laugh? Comforting to say the least! <3
And if it is, then I have succeded in my endevour.<3 There's that silver lining!!
I'm thinking we should all color our hair at the same time. Deal? Yay!!
We"re all just like two peas in a pod, and it's like we all balance each other out. We're all so similar. Yikes!.....have I been rambling!!!

I need a nap, pronto. Or better yet, a vacation. Why not!?!?
OMG I think we're having ramon noodles for dinner tonight. NO thanks!! I'm having so many weird cravings, and all I really want is egg-rolls. BOO!! :-(
This is all just complete randomness, but one day I will tell you all my funny stories about my so-called "friends" and exes....or my whole life for that matter! You'll laugh!!! :) I just sneezed - affirmation from God that you WILL laugh!
Keep your chin up, up UP, websleuths, and never forget that you are AWESOME, and that you have my support Always and forever
From your BFF, bestie, chica, sistah, ....Oh! oH! Oh! I need a nickname. You guys think of one for me, and I'll do the same for you. Deal?
Butwhatif <3

Casey’s Pen Pal Tried To Sell Jail Letters
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The inmate Casey Anthony wrote to behind bars tried to sell Casey's letters months ago, but was unsuccessful, WFTV learned. The State Attorney's Office released the letters last week (read them).

It's hard to believe Robyn Adams couldn't sell intimate letters from one of the nation's most notorious inmates, but WFTV learned Adams might have thought she could make seven figures by selling the letters, even though there's no confession, and there might have been questions about their authenticity.
http://www.wftv.com/news/23128621/detail.html

I think we're all getting thrown under the RV, don't ya think????

IMO, these letters will never be used at trial, the State doesn't need them, the gal's veracity is highly questionable, why muddy the waters? Nothing to see here, move along folks. LOL!

If my murdered daughter was found with duct tape a heart sticker over her face, I don't think I'd ever want to see, let alone use, anything even remotely shaped like a heart ever again. But Casey punctuates her rantings with hearts!

She makes me :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back