2010.04.06 KC's jail house letters released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely new thread time. Just go to the Casey main forum part and click on new thread. And you're right, it was funny. YOUNG LADY lol.

I'll never forget that, that was the day she called all of us standing there (me, my sister, a few other onlookers, but mostly members of the press) "leeches and maggots". Hmm, maggots, Cindy?

We had just finished up searching through Blanchard park when we decided, while on that part of town, to head over to Hopelessspring Dr. Couldn't believe Cindy was saying we should do more to help find Caylee when that's exactly what we'd been doing. Of course, she wanted us all to comb through the malls and try to find a Caylee look-a-like, not look for a body as we were doing.

Has anyone reached the part where Casey writes about using the choloform on Caylee?

It's my understanding, based on JVM, that Casey didn't actually write about using chloroform on Caylee in her letters, but rather, the information was relayed to LE by the female inmate Casey was writing to, claiming that Casey verbally admitted to her during one of their conversations.

Perhaps she hung onto the letters because she believed that she and the perp had a bond.

Nope she popped that bubble in her letters to her friend. She was asking her to go thru them, looking for info to help her get help with her own crime. Told her to send some to her dad so he could look too. Told her she was writing to Casey so she could get out early.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069066.pdf

pgs. 13682-13685

500 pages of this? Sorry you guys but there is no way I can read 500 pages of KCness. I look forward to reading your comments though.

It's my understanding, based on JVM, that Casey didn't actually write about using chloroform on Caylee in her letters, but rather, the information was relayed to LE by the female inmate Casey was writing to, claiming that Casey verbally admitted to her during one of their conversations.

According to the news article, it states:

In the letters, Casey told inmate Robyn Adams that Caylee had trouble sleeping and she had to use chloroform to put her to sleep. Also, Casey Anthony implied to Robyn Adams that her mother, Cindy Anthony, brought chloroform home from the clinic where she worked.

http://www.wftv.com/news/23067010/detail.html

Has anyone reached the part where Casey writes about using the choloform on Caylee?

I can't find it. It's not there, although the media headlines seem to be saying it is. All I have found is some supplemental interviews where people in jail state she said that. The person who received the letters admits in writing she might try to use it to lighten her sentence.

I hope someone finds it- maybe I am missing pages? Somewhere? At any rate, I know that Casey is guilty but put no stock in someone who is in jail saying Casey told them that.

No chloroform info in the letters at all. Someone, PLEASE correct me? I wish it were in there.

She just cooked, Cindy's goose IMO. She said Cindy stoled meds from where she worked.

No, no...she sure tried to, but it is highly unlikely that Cindy would have access to such a thing these days. My understanding of a nurse manager would be that Cindy manages the various nurses who are sent out to check on the clients/patients. I do not think she actually even directly dealt with patients in her position at Gentevia, she had a desk job. One of my girlfriend's husband's mom has that job in a home health care company and she definitely manages from her office, she told me that absolutely, with certainty there would be no chloroform in such a setting. Therefore, I do not believe Cindy could get chloroform from such a job at all, this would be a fact that Casey did not realize would be impossible. Doctors do not even have access to that in a hospital!! The fact that she is trying to pin this baby's murder possibly on mom I hope is figured out in the Anthony home tonight. The fog should be lifting.

Cindy, not realizing that Casey would actually turn on her one hundred percent tried to say that it was she who looked up cholofil or some thing similar to that for an innocent reason, but never ever did she say oh yes it was I who brought home chloroform, that would be admitting she knew Casey knocked out Caylee with it. Cindy suffers from the same problem Casey does, they only think ten minutes at a time, they don't realize how easily their lies can be disproved. I am no Cindy fan, but I know Cindy did not bring home the drug. Whatever was given to Caylee was not at grandma's hand imo, it was Casey through and through.

I read all the way up to page 70 and wow I have to take a break. She accuses her brother Lee of molestation, and how she has no family now. She is one ungrateful stubborn woman. Then she makes the comment that the real Zanny is a friend of hers for the last 4 years and she doesn't think she is involved. I read that in one of the first few letters.

I love how she says "I've been told I look like Alyssa Milano". I think she looks a lot like Alanis Morissette.

haha I'm liking you already!

thwelcome2.gif

No, no...she sure tried to, but it is highly unlikely that Cindy would have access to such a thing these days. I do not believe it, but the fact that she is trying to pin this on mom I hope is figured out in the Anthony home tonight. The fog should be lifting.

I don't believe that Cindy would do that. I could see her saying to give Caylee Benadryl before all that..because Heaven forbid you actually spend all day keeping your child active and entertained so they're wore out by the time 8pm rolls around.

Did Casey forget about the "how to make chloroform" searches done on her computer?

No, no...she sure tried to, but it is highly unlikely that Cindy would have access to such a thing these days. I do not believe it, but the fact that she is trying to pin this on mom I hope is figured out in the Anthony home tonight. The fog should be lifting.

Ever watch Nurse Jackie on Showtime? It happens, they do get caught, get fired, and loose their ability to work in their field again, but it DOES happen.

IF it's true that Cindy brought home the chloroform then she needs to be thrown into the same cell with her DD.
But, Casey stated that Cindy brought it home from the "clinic" she worked at so it sounds fishy to me. Wasn't Cindy's workplace more of an office without medications laying around? And besides, what clinic would ever use chloroform anyway? For what?

Hasn't it been banned/not manufactured since the 70's? How then would a clinic have it? I'm reminded of the song "Joe Lies" from John Cusak's movie "Say Anything"

sorry if this has already been discussed, i'm not nearly halfway through the thread yet and I haven't even begun reading the letters.

Didn't Cindy already try to pin it on herself in her deposition? :waitasec:

Oh snap - she despises Kathie B and Channel 9 - they NEVER check their facts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On page 79 of the first 100 pages, Casey again brings up changing her name and asks her friend for ideas. She and Cookie are going to buy an RV and start a traveling ministry. They are going to make and sell crafts also. Many pages back, Casey asked Cookie whether she should go red or blonde? Should she get colored contacts? She talked about changing her name back on those pages too. Sounds like she wants a new identity after she ummmmm gets acquitted.

I think Casey's parents were right to put Baez down and that he was not appropriately telling Casey what the most likely outcome of her trial is going to be.

On Nancy Grace four lawyers opined just now that absolutely, one hundred percent, the letters can and will come into evidence at the trial. Halleluja! Caylee, justice is coming darling! My heart goes out to Caylee's great grand father and great grandma Shirley. I hope they are spared this somehow, or at least that they are not alone to read these vile letters.

I want to know who or what is giving her the idea that she's getting out anytime soon. She's only been in since October of 2008 and already her looks have tremendously faded..how hot to trot does she think she'll be when she gets out?

She's like a little girl, still fantasizing and singing "Some day my prince will come.."

Okay, I don't know what to think about the "admitions" to Maya and Robyn about the drugging. I mean, that was heard all over the news. Why oh why don't these people come forward and have LE wire them?? Drives me nuts-so.

She is a lot more crazy than I ever gave her credit for... and I don't believe it's an act.

Ummm... I really want a reaction from the Anthony camp. I would think if the allegations against Lee are untrue that they would have the courage to stand up for him! This could seriously ruin his life!

For Casey's sake... I hope that the women in the prison she will eventually be calling her permanent home, especially black women, don't read these letters. She'll have some real good, up and close, friends with the words she used to describe them! Whoops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member