2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron, IMO, HAS to know what has happned to Haleigh even if he was not there when it happened -his phone records alone show he knew something extraordinary was happening and his stopping off on way home from work is nothing more than a set up for an alibi, to me, to act as though he knew nothing until he pullied into driveway. I can't NOT believe that...he has not been acting at all like an innocent man, other than his hangdog tears when shown on NG or in the media. Instead of searching for Haleigh all year long he is continuing involvement in drug deals-who does that, when their child is missing? Who marries the girl, and then says that idiotic nonsense about keeping enemies close? I know we are not dealing with a brain surgeon...but these are not indicative of innocence to me. There is something there...he at least knew AFTER it happened and was quite possibly the reason, if it had to do with drugs...IMO-

I will wait until it all shakes out, if it ever does, but I don't see Ron being off the hook here...

BBM I dont follow this case closely enough to really judge perhaps - but I know people have a very hard time admitting they made a terrible mistake and so they continue rationalizing. I believe this is why ron married misty against all ...I dont even know how to put it as anyone could see it wasnt likely to work even without a missing child :)

I believe it's because he recognized how incredibly stupid it was to leave children with little more than a teenager and not a responsible one at that and then the child is gone missing....rather than admit to himself that error which most likely led to his daughter's death, he tried to defend her and love her as best he could.

yes, I really think lindsy is the one talking. she doesn't want her or her kids involved w/this anymore and she knows the only way she can move on is to talk. she changed her last name on her myspace. she has a big smile in her pic. I think she's relieved to get out of this mess.

Ron isn't as clever as he seems to think he is. IMO, the 911 call was staged. His dramatics were overdone. He immediately says Misty let them take his baby. Not, she could be out wandering around, OMG check the water! Run out and call her name! Nope....he immediately puts out the theory that she was taken. By whom?? Dope boys don't take your kid, remember? Who? A roving band of pedophile kidnappers? Mistys relatives?? If so, why not book it over to Tommys? Or, send LE to Timmys post haste! Joe is staying there...

Man, I am way past confused on ideas and theories here. At least with Caylee, her momster was the only suspect feeding lie after lie after lie to anyone who would listen. When you have this many people involved, it becomes almost impossible to form a logical conclusion with so little facts and so many rumors. But one thing I am convinced of and that is according to Art Harris on NG last night, he said Joe took Haliegh and threatened Misty if she told anybody. I am convinced that I ain't buying that story. Why would Misty protect him? He's in TN and if she can prove her story he'd be in jail and no threat. She's in jail along with most of the other people in this story so he certainly couldn't hurt her now. So it makes no sense to keep quiet. If Tommy was involved, why not tell that one too? She certainly had no problem telling on him before. I still think Misty is in this up to her eyeballs but I can't give you a theory on what happened to Haleigh. One thing that always bothered me was when she was being interviewed on one of the morning shows early on, she's sitting on a sofa with her mom, and she says "i would never do anything to" and quickly changes it to "with that little girl" (or vice versa) but i never could get why the change in words. Don't they basically mean the same thing? Okay so I don't have a theory. I'm just rambling.

No offense, but i think you are giving Ron too much credit for deep thinking, Goldfish...this whole case is just based on our opinions and observations, since we lack any FACTS, something that would be welcome but continue to be unavailable even from law enforcement. So we can only go on what we see and read and make our judgements. You could be right and me totally wrong...

I simply do not feel Ron was involved at all. I haven't thought that since day 1. His emotions were and are way too genuine to me and I also do not believe Misty would cover for him or anyone but herself. Just my instincts and opinion.

There is a scene in the movie The Princess Bride where the "Man in Black" had 50 years of his life sucked away and Mandy Patankin's character said something about "the sound of ultimate suffering." I have always thought of that scene when I hear 2 things: Ron on the 911 call and Cindy on the 911 call. With Ron it was the moaning. With Cindy it was after she said that KC admitted that "the baby sitter stole" Caylee. "I have to find her...." I am sure that my feelings about the As are obvious for all that have read my posts and I can't stand Ron or Misty, but if Cindy or Ron had any knowledge or involvement as of those phone calls I will question everything I have ever known--and I have been working cases on a hands on basis, with the lawyers, investigators and the IP for over 10 years. I have read reams of trial transcripts and discovery and I have worked nearly 20 cases and all but one has been resolved and I was only wrong about one--the only one I didn't have access to discovery on. If I am wrong about this I will question everything I know. What Ron's involvement was AFTER that call....I simply don't know.

ron is involved cause he put his little girl around these lowlifes.
but given that ron himself is a drug dealing low life, that's not a shock.

There is a scene in the movie The Princess Bride where the "Man in Black" had 50 years of his life sucked away and Mandy Patankin's character said something about "the sound of ultimate suffering." I have always thought of that scene when I hear 2 things: Ron on the 911 call and Cindy on the 911 call. With Ron it was the moaning. With Cindy it was after she said that KC admitted that "the baby sitter stole" Caylee. "I have to find her...." I am sure that my feelings about the As are obvious for all that have read my posts and I can't stand Ron or Misty, but if Cindy or Ron had any knowledge or involvement as of those phone calls I will question everything I have ever known--and I have been working cases on a hands on basis, with the lawyers, investigators and the IP for over 10 years. I have read reams of trial transcripts and discovery and I have worked nearly 20 cases and all but one has been resolved and I was only wrong about one--the only one I didn't have access to discovery on. If I am wrong about this I will question everything I know. What Ron's involvement was AFTER that call....I simply don't know.

But Cindy had the smell of death in the car and she knew what that meant.

Where was Ron's smell of death? Why was he on that phone and not out looking for his daughter? As far as he knew she could have left that trailer a minute before he got home.

Good point Dr. Fessel...Ron was behaving as though it was already too late to help Haleigh even then, during the call, IMO...again, who would behave that way? Why did he even take the phone-he should have been straight outside calling for her, waking up the entire mobile home park or whatever it is...he could not offer anything new to 911 at that point if he was at werk all night (which has never been officially verified and proven IIRC) so just get out there and look for her!

I have a feeling this search will turn up nothing. We have very few confirmed facts about this new 'lead' and I won't be surprised if LE have been sent on a wild goose chase, again. Wait-n-see and hope I am wrong.

Just something about this former FBI guy that rubs me the wrong way.

I think he is an intuitive, persistent man that has no emotional ties to anyone in this case. he came in to uncover the truth and I for one believe he has opened the floodgates.

Here's my theory. We don't know who really gave up the tip. They aren't talking to Ronald Cummings, so how did they find out Ronald told someone Cousin Joe's favorite fishing spot was the area they are now searching? Ronald has a way of finding (planting) items to implicate others. He tells the tipster, that he wanted to search this area, because it was Joe's favorite fishing spot. Well, if he did, why didn't he tell LE 14 months ago? I think Ronald is, and always has been the number one suspect! Cousin Joe is interviewed for about 45 minutes, and released. Doesn't sound like he is a suspect to me. Word has it that Misty flunked a poly (miserably) when she accuses Joe and Tommy. I think the only reason they are searching this area is because of what Ronald said. Maybe, the PI found something to give this some credibility, but it still doesn't point to anyone but Ronald and Misty, in my opinion.

Here's my theory. We don't know who really gave up the tip. They aren't talking to Ronald Cummings, so how did they find out Ronald told someone Cousin Joe's favorite fishing spot was the area they are now searching? Ronald has a way of finding (planting) items to implicate others. He tells the tipster, that he wanted to search this area, because it was Joe's favorite fishing spot. Well, if he did, why didn't he tell LE 14 months ago? I think Ronald is, and always has been the number one suspect! Cousin Joe is interviewed for about 45 minutes, and released. Doesn't sound like he is a suspect to me. Word has it that Misty flunked a poly (miserably) when she accuses Joe and Tommy. I think the only reason they are searching this area is because of what Ronald said. Maybe, the PI found something to give this some credibility, but it still doesn't point to anyone but Ronald and Misty, in my opinion.

[BBM]

Tim Miller stated on Jane VM's show yesterday that Ron told him about this spot being Joe's favorite fishing spot some time ago.

He had his lawyer with him. Probably did not say much and the lawyer ended the interview. There would be no reason to hold him since they could not talk to him without his lawyer.

I agree 100%. Especially since he maintained his innocence and Misty and Tommy are known liars.

Is anyone curious if Tommy took another LDT after he "supposedly" came clean and he then passed? That would be interesting. Especially since he is the one with only 1 misdemeanor charge in the drug trafficking case. Maybe LE is willing to work on a plea with him in that case for the new information.

As far as Ron marrying Misty. If it's true he likes to keep his enemies closer and someone (lawyer) advised him that Misty might trust him because once married he couldn't testify about anything she told him during marriagge time frame...then at the very least, he might be able to find out where Haleigh was at and/or what happened so LE could find her.

O/T: Okay, I was on a blown-margin-thread and was replying to a post by RaisinCharlie and ended up in a new thread.

No way am I signing off today, I might not get back in.

Just saw an update on HLN and I see TN has finally crawled back into the mix. Seems she only shows up when things look good for RC, and hides out when the heat is on.

Absolutely. why didn't Ron give this info to LE? He told Tim M. about the area why not LE? Or did he?

I wonder if this is the same dock where Ron was seen handing over a piece of paper to someone(forgot who it was)?

Maybe LE just needed for Joe to verify some things for them (maybe before they resumed the search today). If they let him go....Maybe he told his side of the story and he was not involved.....Don't forget about the comment "the suspect is in custody". I think that in the next few days LE will be naming a suspect and I think Ron's face is going to be plastered all over the t.v. :furious:

JMO though

I have a feeling this search will turn up nothing. We have very few confirmed facts about this new 'lead' and I won't be surprised if LE have been sent on a wild goose chase, again. Wait-n-see and hope I am wrong.

Pip, I'm beginning to have a similar feeling myself. I can't be on here every second, and so far I have managed to miss any news report on the search being continued. I've seen a few posts stating it has, but it makes me a little nervous about this being such big news yesterday and then today, IMO, barely anything about it at all.

Also, I feel a lot of misinformation has been handed out by the media. I can understand how the misinfo spreads here, but I would think the actual press would be a little more careful. It has been beyond frustrating trying to pick through the press releases and determine what has actually been confirmed vs. what they are stating as fact that is just so not true. :banghead:

HLN just reported that Tommy's lawyer says it is something Tommy told LE that led them on this search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487