2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this distasteful myself, and I'm trying to not let it color my opinons of what is going on today.

Me too, but I'm afraid it has. Yesterday I was really hoping they had something, that LE had came up with something. Today it seems like what LE has, is something from this guy. IDK.....I'm just not liking where this is going. And I can't imagine LE will either when it's all said and done.

Edited to add........I so hopeeeeeee I'm wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my fear and my feeling as well. Please let me be wrong but it would not surprise me if by this time next week we are back to square one with nothing new.

Yesterday it was electric....like they were SO SURE this tip was 100% and that Haleigh was right there and they knew exactly where to look, etc. There would finally be some answers on the way. Then after they didn't find her already...right away......it suddenly seems so much less encouraging and just another in a long line of getting hopes up and then disappointment. I still think there is SOMETHING to this tip....after all, we have to remember them bringing in the family (LE wouldn't have done that, surely, unless they truly felt there was a compelling reason). But even so......I still have this nagging feeling, just like you said, that we may actually be back to square one again a week from now :-(

I tend to think something big is going to happen. I dont see all of these agencies gathering to search, and calling the family in, etc. Someone ratted, something has already been found, but LE knows there is more to find. I dont know why, but I think this is almost over as far as having answers to what happened. I wish they would find whatever it is NOW, but, I still believe it will be very soon that this will break wide open. I also think FWIW, that this is a crime perpetrated by dimwits and the answers wont be that complicated once the rest of the evidence is located. JMO

This is how I felt yesterday, but today I'm starting to wonder. Probably just impatience on my part. :angel:

What if Misty pimped Haleigh out in exchange for drugs from cousin Joe or someone else, and she (Haleigh) threatened to tell, therefore they had to do something. Maybe that is why Misty is crying rape, to cover her own tracks. It's just a thought......Please be gentle with any responses.

This crossed my mind also, but then I think about how she did not want to babyset the children. If she'd wanted to pimp her out IMO she would have been happy to agree to it from the beginning. Also she would have to know Haleigh would be able to tell what happened later on.

VB

I found this distasteful myself, and I'm trying to not let it color my opinons of what is going on today.

Being former FBI......I would think he is at least SOMEWHAT credible...?!

Me too, but I'm afraid it has. Yesterday I was really hoping they had something, that LE had came up with something. Today it seems like what LE has, is something from this guy. IDK.....I'm just not liking where this is going. And I can't imagine LE will either when it's all said and done.

Edited to add........I so hopeeeeeee I'm wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I so hopeeeeeee you're wrong too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/

Okay, I'd like to throw this out there and get some feedback.

Let's say this Steven Brown guy is on the money. He claims he has solved the case. He also stated in his interview this morning after this much time, Haleigh's body would probably not be found (paraphrasing), yet seemed, IMO, to insinuate this is the spot Haleigh was dumped.

What else could LE possibly be looking for besides Haleigh's body that would be incriminating evidence?

This is how I felt yesterday, but today I'm starting to wonder. Probably just impatience on my part. :angel:
Yes, and while we were being impatient before, LE was building a drug case against RC MC DB and HS..BOOM! Came outta nowhere. PCSO knows what they're doing, they just dont want us to know- YET! They have something, but with the credibility issues of everyone involved, and I do mean EVERYBODY, they (District atty, probably) want as much as they can find to make a case..

Yesterday it was electric....like they were SO SURE this tip was 100% and that Haleigh was right there and they knew exactly where to look, etc. There would finally be some answers on the way. Then after they didn't find her already...right away......it suddenly seems so much less encouraging and just another in a long line of getting hopes up and then disappointment. I still think there is SOMETHING to this tip....after all, we have to remember them bringing in the family (LE wouldn't have done that, surely, unless they truly felt there was a compelling reason). But even so......I still have this nagging feeling, just like you said, that we may actually be back to square one again a week from now :-(

Didn't Mr. Brown state this morning in his interview that this was now a homicide case and that even w/o a body they could bring this to trial or did I just imagine that?

I'm thinking perhaps they are looking for items that will link them to Haleigh possibley being deceased eventhough she may not have been put there..JMO

Right now, I'm so confused I don't know what they are looking for or what they have found, if anything.. Wish I did though..

Let's say this Steven Brown guy is on the money. He claims he has solved the case. He also stated in his interview this morning after this much time, Haleigh's body would probably not be found (paraphrasing), yet seemed, IMO, to insinuate this is the spot Haleigh was dumped.

What else could LE possibly be looking for besides Haleigh's body that would be incriminating evidence?

Weapon? Blankets? Clothing? Something else that we are unaware of the existance of (like how LE always keeps something in a case close to the vest and out of the public)?

What I thought was strange about what he said about Haleigh's body....does he have knowledge that she was NOT put a box or bag or rubbermaid container or whatever? Just dumped as is? Because if she had been contained, the experts on NG or JVM (can't remember which) last night indicated that would make a huge difference as to what could be recovered.

A murder weapon? A gun or knife or something damaged by a bullet hole like a van seat? Something stolen from the trailer?

For Steve Brown to say he solved the case I think they found something that first day when Tommy led them to the spot, I think that something was probably enough to verify the story but they are still looking for more.

Yes, and while we were being impatient before, LE was building a drug case against RC MC DB and HS..BOOM! Came outta nowhere. PCSO knows what they're doing, they just dont want us to know- YET! They have something, but with the credibility issues of everyone involved, and I do mean EVERYBODY, they (District atty, probably) want as much as they can find to make a case..

Maybe I am misunderstanding the post, but just wanted to put in here I am not attacking or second-guessing LE on this at all. As no one has been charged or arrested for what happened to Haleigh, LE is under no obligation to tell the public diddlysquat, and I am totally cool with that.

That interview this morning with Steven Brown just bugged me. I think it was the timing of it, because had he done the same interview after charges were filed, and/or LE had come out with 'Look what we found', I don't think I would have had the same reaction. Now I'm wondering if he is making more out of this than what really is. MOO, sorry, can't help it, I'm only human.

Me too. Maybe I am just jaded by the 'professionalism' of Dominic Casey. ;) He just seems to be another self-inserted player. I am working hard at trying to keep an open mind though.. Show me the money, make me a believer, but until then..I remain unconvinced.

We know that Misty was brought in for questioning, yesterday. (she denies it) And, they walked Ronald over for an interview.(I think that's why he was there...not to be with his family) Where was Tommy? If he's not the tipster, why wasn't he brought in, also?

Now I'm wondering if he is making more out of this than what really is. MOO, sorry, can't help it, I'm only human.

The only thing that keeps me from thinking that too is all the LE activity yesterday - the family being brought in, and Misty being brought over. Something IS up.

This is what I have been thinking and even thought about starting a thread, What items would have survived in the St. Johns River as evidence. The river has a strong current at times. Haleigh's necklace would not remain in place if she were dumped, I hate to say this but think of the location of Caylee and how far she was separated in a swamp. Here you have even more critters and a flowing river. Unless the cinder blocks were used but the marine life (blue crabs, fish, gators etc.) would have helped with skeletonization and using common sense I think the bones would have drifted away. I hope they do find something creditable and can bring justice for Haleigh. :banghead:

Maybe I am misunderstanding the post, but just wanted to put in here I am not attacking or second-guessing LE on this at all. As no one has been charged or arrested for what happened to Haleigh, LE is under no obligation to tell the public diddlysquat, and I am totally cool with that.

That interview this morning with Steven Brown just bugged me. I think it was the timing of it, because had he done the same interview after charges were filed, and/or LE had come out with 'Look what we found', I don't think I would have had the same reaction. Now I'm wondering if he is making more out of this than what really is. MOO, sorry, can't help it, I'm only human.
Of course you're not second guessing or attacking, I meant this in a "hang in there" "keep your chin up" kinda way!! :blowkiss: I think its CRAZY that someone posted something to the effect that haleigh had been found and my dad solved the case on BNN one night and the next day, all heck breaks loose. I did not take it as an attack on LE at all!!

Weapon? Blankets? Clothing? Something else that we are unaware of the existance of (like how LE always keeps something in a case close to the vest and out of the public)?

What I thought was strange about what he said about Haleigh's body....does he have knowledge that she was NOT put a box or bag or rubbermaid container or whatever? Just dumped as is? Because if she had been contained, the experts on NG or JVM (can't remember which) last night indicated that would make a huge difference as to what could be recovered.

Not arguing, just trying to make sense of this for myself.

Weapon: If LE has proof of a gun being fired, and ballistic evidence, and dna evidence (which, IMO, if they did we would have heard something about by now) then I can see weapon. Otherwise, I don't see how a weapon would prove Haleigh is dead, and so and so killed her, even if it could be traced back to a specific person.

Blankets, IMO, would be very difficult to trace back to a specific person, and goes back to above, doesn't prove Haleigh is dead.

Clothing, maybe that can be traced, even though there was more than one story on what Haleigh was wearing when she went missing, and again, does not prove homicide.

About how Haleigh's body was dumped, that was the impression I got from the interview, MOO, that she was not put in any container that could be expected to hold up under the time frame and conditions.

There is a scene in the movie The Princess Bride where the "Man in Black" had 50 years of his life sucked away and Mandy Patankin's character said something about "the sound of ultimate suffering." I have always thought of that scene when I hear 2 things: Ron on the 911 call and Cindy on the 911 call. With Ron it was the moaning. With Cindy it was after she said that KC admitted that "the baby sitter stole" Caylee. "I have to find her...." I am sure that my feelings about the As are obvious for all that have read my posts and I can't stand Ron or Misty, but if Cindy or Ron had any knowledge or involvement as of those phone calls I will question everything I have ever known--and I have been working cases on a hands on basis, with the lawyers, investigators and the IP for over 10 years. I have read reams of trial transcripts and discovery and I have worked nearly 20 cases and all but one has been resolved and I was only wrong about one--the only one I didn't have access to discovery on. If I am wrong about this I will question everything I know. What Ron's involvement was AFTER that call....I simply don't know.

We do know that Ron made a personal plea to whomever had taken his child that she was not a thing, or a possession. It may be that they have told all they know, or mostly all they know, we just didn't know they had told all they knew, for obvious reasons. But if they believed Haleigh was alive, then why not hunt for her? And when I say "hunt," I mean, follow these people and look for the child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58