2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN just reported that Tommy's lawyer says it is something Tommy told LE that led them on this search.

Dr Fessel, which attorney? I was under the impression he had no attorney in the HC case, just the drugs. This would be interesting if it's Werter. (sp)

HLN just reported that Tommy's lawyer says it is something Tommy told LE that led them on this search.
I thought I saw a report yesterday that said his lawyer said Tommy was not the tipster..:waitasec:

Yeah, and yesterday Misty's lawyer says it is something she said, and NG says it was Misty's and Tommy's grandmother and Steve Brown says he solved the case and Art Harris says it was Tommy...

For 15 months no one talks, and now, IMO, it seems so many want credit as 'the tipster'.

I thought I saw a report yesterday that said his lawyer said Tommy was not the tipster..:waitasec:

This was the lady with dark hair that has been following this case and is on NG all the time.

Is Ron the only one of the five that's in Putnam County Jail? I can't remember.

Why would Ron marry Misty if he thought she may have been involved with what happen to Haleigh. He would have been putting Jr in harms way as well. I don't believe his story about keeping your enemies close. I thought the rule in FL was if it involved a child the spouse would be compelled to testify against the other if a crime was committed?

That is the only attorney I know of.

Wow! And this from the guy that told AH he was no longer representing TC in the Haleigh case. Why would he say anything? I believe he is still on the case, unless LE has cleared Tommy. We may be in for some really big surprises before this is over.

What if Misty pimped Haleigh out in exchange for drugs from cousin Joe or someone else, and she (Haleigh) threatened to tell, therefore they had to do something. Maybe that is why Misty is crying rape, to cover her own tracks. It's just a thought......Please be gentle with any responses.

I have a feeling this search will turn up nothing. We have very few confirmed facts about this new 'lead' and I won't be surprised if LE have been sent on a wild goose chase, again. Wait-n-see and hope I am wrong.

This is my fear and my feeling as well. Please let me be wrong but it would not surprise me if by this time next week we are back to square one with nothing new.

yes, I really think lindsy is the one talking. she doesn't want her or her kids involved w/this anymore and she knows the only way she can move on is to talk. she changed her last name on her myspace. she has a big smile in her pic. I think she's relieved to get out of this mess.

I thought the same thing at first. Lindsy was posting her moods and we were following them until about 4 days ago. All of a sudden she stopped doing that, and I'm afraid I didn't notice the name change. (Not sure when that happened.) I have a feeling she did the name change to hide out from curiosity seekers, and not because she is distancing herself from her husband. That's just my opinion.

What if Misty pimped Haleigh out in exchange for drugs from cousin Joe or someone else, and she (Haleigh) threatened to tell, therefore they had to do something. Maybe that is why Misty is crying rape, to cover her own tracks. It's just a thought......Please be gentle with any responses.

I don't think Misty was addicted to any drug. It would be hard to believe she did that just to have fun.

Why is this Brown guy giving interviews?? So far, he says he "solved" the case and then gives a few cryptic, tantalizing tidbits. Self promotion. spit

Why is this Brown guy giving interviews?? So far, he says he "solved" the case and then gives a few cryptic, tantalizing tidbits. Self promotion. spit

I found this distasteful myself, and I'm trying to not let it color my opinons of what is going on today.

This is my fear and my feeling as well. Please let me be wrong but it would not surprise me if by this time next week we are back to square one with nothing new.
\\

I pray to God that not be the case..

I tend to think something big is going to happen. I dont see all of these agencies gathering to search, and calling the family in, etc. Someone ratted, something has already been found, but LE knows there is more to find. I dont know why, but I think this is almost over as far as having answers to what happened. I wish they would find whatever it is NOW, but, I still believe it will be very soon that this will break wide open. I also think FWIW, that this is a crime perpetrated by dimwits and the answers wont be that complicated once the rest of the evidence is located. JMO

The fact that the search is continuing leads me to believe they are looking for specific items and haven't found all of them yet. This doesn't feel like a blind search. It feels very purposeful IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487