2010.04.14 NG: Misty taken to the search scene

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP needs to get back on his a$$ (donkey) and head off into the sunset. He is making up things as he goes along now. Who in LE in their right mind would tell him anything they just know it will end up on TV, with his opinion added to it. He is so full of carp.

No! He is in contact with Lindsy on a daily basis. LP bought her a computer so they could talk. Lindsy even commented that he wanted her to have one with web cam so they could see each other. According to a phone call Lindsy had with Tommy, LP was going to be there during the poly. He actually set up the polygraph. He would know more than most people.

ps- and if the phone calls were because he could not reach misty...how do you stop at a c-store for a beer hours later if you still have not reached her?

I heard LP say that ToCs wife, LC, had brought up divorce. (did I get it right?)

Maybe Misty wasn't answering the phone because something had happened to Haleigh...she couldn't talk to Ron because then Ron might want to talk with Misty or Jr. They might spill the beans.

So RC calls TC and asks him to check on Misty and the kids. When TC arrives with JO she breaks down and begs them for help...maybe even threatens that she'll throw them under the bus if they don't - she'll say that JO raped her that TC tried to steal a gun, etc.

So they help her dispose of Haleigh, formulate a story and play dumb about the whole thing. TC goes back with LC tries to lay low...JO gets the heck out of Dodge.

Just a theory...not sure what I believe anymore...not these days anyway...

Your theory is making more and more sense to me as this drama plays out.

If I were a detective and she was standing there next to me, I would accidentally on purpose somehow manage to knock her off that dock into that water...And then say...Ooops, Sorry..JMO

I'd find it in my heart to forgive you. Accidents happen.

ps- and if the phone calls were because he could not reach misty...how do you stop at a c-store for a beer hours later if you still have not reached her?

That is the million dollar question cluciano63. That is the very reason that I can not delete Ron from the equation.

exactly - all those phone calls (how many did he make?) RC was a werk - he wasn't calling to say:

Hey there
I lub u
Whatcha doin'?
What are the kids doin'?
I'm bored
What's on TV?
What did ya make for dinner?

c'mon - of course RC knew something, and something was definitely up! Let's hope this will all come out.
If LE, or NG lol, has established and verified that it was typical for RC to make so many calls like that each time he was "at work" then.....no problem. I can see someone that has an "office job" possibly doing that but have difficulty believing a "blue collar" had that much opportunity to make that many calls without a supervisor or fellow worker complaining.

If there wasn't a pattern established that it was "typical" for RC to make that many calls during a shift....then.....nah, I'm not buying the excessive calls the night HC went missing. Why would he need to do that out the clear blue sky?

and they didn't. Just McDonald's toys and animal bones. I was there, it was a circus complete with Lois the clown. I was just saying this search seems a lot like the JBlanchardPark search with Padilla. MC seems too much like she's taking a cue from KC..and this Tommy fella seemed all too eager to want to accept help from LP.

so this is another goose chase?

How does this fit in with the scenario heard that Tommy was told by Ron to check on Misty and when he arrived at the trailor, he banged on the door but no answer? What if Misty was not there...taking Haleigh to the lake to be disposed of?

Maybe Misty did answer - the no answer was just a part of their story.

...maybe...

At 1 time didn't LP offer to bail them out if the truth was told and he had evidence?
Did TC / MC take the bait???

I think Nancy is nicer to the Cummings bc they give up more info on what they know to her. The bio mom stopped after she put Ron jr. On tv and got all that bad feedback. Also, earlier someone posted an article on a neighbor who lived in the area they are searching saying he saw misti throw something away in the gb and reported it. Maybe she intially threw it in the dumpster by the house that the dogs hit on and removed it when disposing the body. I'm guessing it was the real pjs she haleigh had on? Jmo

I'm getting alerts in here and there are those who are going to want to discuss the rerun of NG's show in 45 minutes. So to those who are "venting" -

KNOCK IT OFF!!!!

Go to the Nancy Grace vent thread in the Parking Lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone make head or tails out of that letter MC wrote, that was put up when LP was talking?

For a former prosecutor with her very own crime show..she has reaaaallly bad criminal radar. I really don't think she gets these "type" of people at all. Sheltered.

Cradar!!! Thanks for my new word.... :D

One positive thing about the broadcast...someone had the brains to bring Natisha Lance back on board...she gets it right!

Miss Nancy has sure put all her eggs in one basket with the Cummings. I hope when this breaks Crystal and her family won't even take a call for her!

I will go on a limb here and say that I agree. NG seems to be all about RC and his family. If i had to chose, I would say the Croslins have less culpability than the Cummings. Just MOO. And Crystals family even less culpability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop