2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever been stated via "main stream media" that Tommy was at the dock or has it only come via AH etc.,?

AH is it as far as I know. It would be logical since this all appears to be coming from him and his connection to Steve Brown who said he has solved the case.

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this or if it has already been asked but what is the significance of Misty being down by the river without her lawyer? I know she has done things in the past without her lawyers approval but this feels different to me. If LE got her out of her cell & took her on this field trip (without her lawyer) wouldn't any statements she made be inadmissible in court? That is, unless she waived her right to have Fields present. Have we seen anything new from Fields other than the statement that Misty might have shed light on someone? Has he made a statement since she was seen by the dock? TIA :)

In the article from yesterday, it clearly stated: "Authorities are now calling the area a crime scene." They didn't mention "source" with that statement.

However, they did mention "source" in these statements:

A source close to the case told News 13 an arrest in the Cummings’ case is imminent.

According to News 13’s source, Croslin is expected to testify against the person, who will be arrested in exchange for a reduced sentence on her drug charges.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/4/14/search_for_haleigh_intensifies_misty_on_the_scene.html

No one knows what to believe anymore.
:crazy: This is whythis "thread was born". :)

bbm~
Ain't that the truth?! I know one thing though...the bald guy has lost what little credibility he had, imho. :banghead:

This is kind of out there but I've been wondering about it. Could there be another suspect in the community that we have not been made aware of, that they are doing all this posturing for, letting Misty out to go to the dock? You know, someone they are trying to spook into making some move? There are several really scarey people that we know of that RC and MC (and possibly TC, on the side) were involved with as far as drugs go.

What about the person RC supposedly stole all the drugs and money from? Could MC and TC be so afraid of this person that it is safer to nail JO than this person?

What if it's somebody that hasn't even been mentioned here? Is that possible?
That's my theory. I think Ron, Tommy and Misty did something really bad and some really bad people paid them back. They can't/won't say who it is or who they are because if they do..whoever they rat out will also rat them out in return.. so they are stuck in a lose-lose. I think Ron's gun has something to do with it and that's why they are looking for it. JMO.

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this or if it has already been asked but what is the significance of Misty being down by the river without her lawyer? I know she has done things in the past without her lawyers approval but this feels different to me. If LE got her out of her cell & took her on this field trip (without her lawyer) wouldn't any statements she made be inadmissible in court? That is, unless she waived her right to have Fields present. Have we seen anything new from Fields other than the statement that Misty might have shed light on someone? Has he made a statement since she was seen by the dock? TIA :)
I am an open heart nurse... not a lawyer! LOL... so I never even THOUGHT OF THIS! What does everyone make of it??? Of her not being in the company of her lawyer on the dock??? Of course I am thinking that her lawyer was OK with it (he did make some statements in the media that the new information was good for Misty and would point away from her)...

Very good thinking though! You have me :waitasec:

I got curious about nebulizer machines from someone's question. Hmm...

"A nebulizer is a device used to administer medication to people in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs."

"Beside from using a nebulizer, these competing devices can also be used to deliver a medical compound for inhalation: Combustible smoking devices (i.e. asthma cigarettes or cannabis joints), a vaporizer, a Dry Powder Inhaler, or a pressurized Metered Dose Inhaler. The two first mentioned alternatives were however mostly used as medical inhalation means in a more historic context, as they nowadays rarely can compete with the more efficient inhalers and nebulizers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebulizer

I think Hayleigh died due to complications from something that triggered her Asthma, and MC had no experience with a child with Asthma. This happened either the day before, or during the day before Ron went to work.

Misty couldn't take her to the hospital, because it was drug related. and Misty is underage and not her mom. So, Ron would have to show up, admit he's living with an underage girl, drug related, and child would be considered endangered, Ron would lose custody, and court was just a few days away.

Haleigh couldn't breathe, and she died while they were trying to figure out what to do. Ron called his cousin the Air Conditioning cleaning guy, so he wouldn't lose custody of Jr, and he was owed a lot of money from Crystal.

The man in black bouncing the couch was part of the cover up. Hayleigh was already gone. Jr. saw the man in black.

Whoever took the van hid or burried Haleigh.

DCFS was already working with Ron. They were fully aware of Misty's Age so there was no reason he had to hide that.

The rest of your theory is well thought out but not even close to reality.

I am an open heart nurse... not a lawyer! LOL... so I never even THOUGHT OF THIS! What does everyone make of it??? Of her not being in the company of her lawyer on the dock??? Of course I am thinking that her lawyer was OK with it (he did make some statements in the media that the new information was good for Misty and would point away from her)...

This was discussed yesterday, but I don't remember where nor what was said about it..:waitasec:..I'll go look though.

I think LE is using Misty to spook someone else. Didn't Misty's mom say they moved her to another jail on Tuesday & she wasn't interviewed or talked to? Just left in a room? Now they take her out to the dock... LE could be telling someone that Misty has spilled the beans & is talking, hoping this individual will come clean for a lesser sentence.
ALSO, did anyone pick up on a statement made about yellow rope??? I don't remember where I read/heard this, but the same kind of yellow rope was found at Tommy's house. I don't recall yellow rope being mentioned early on in the case.

I wouldn't be worried that this is going to turn up nothing. Something is very obviously going on here. You guys gotta remember they aren't giving us a lot of info at all. They've got something otherwise they wouldn't be calling it a crime scene. I also don't think they'd be be bringing Misty to the docks for nothing either. If Haleigh is in that river then I am so hoping she was put in something that way her body was contained. I mean I just don't see them spending all this time down there a YEAR later in hopes of finding something. Something is obviously there. Just think about all the stuff in the Caylee Anthony case that we didn't know about until recently! JMO

Great post and thanks. Just one thing I question, did the police say this search is the crime scene or is that the media saying that? tia

I do not know if it is possible that illegal drugs could be done with it. I do know that if you use Albuterol it will show up as a stimulate in a drug test. Also, now that you mentioned it. Albuterol has recently been taken off the market. Last fall sometime.

There are no illegal drugs that would be used with a nebulizer machine AFAIK or have seen in my experience. (I'm not a doper, but work in the narcotics field.) I've seen some weird ways that people ingest dope, but have not seen it done this way.

And I think that the albuterol that was taken off the market in 2008 was because of the CFC's in the older model inhalers. Bad for the environment and all that, not because there was something wrong with the medicine.

That's my theory. I think Ron, Tommy and Misty did something really bad and some really bad people paid them back. They can't/won't say who it is or who they are because if they do..whoever they rat out will also rat them out in return.. so they are stuck in a lose-lose. I think Ron's gun has something to do with it and that's why they are looking for it. JMO.

BBM

This has been a theory of mine also.

Does anyone remember who said Ron had robbed a drug dealer a week or two before Haleigh disappeared?

BBM

Does anyone remember who said Ron had robbed a drug dealer a week or two before Haleigh disappeared?

It was rumor on the street. A lot of people knew about it and some confirmed it.

Robyn, it was said yesterday her attorney was by her side at that dock with two detectives...

I wonder why MC is there if she has no knowledge of where HaLeigh is? If it were ToC who allegedly accompanied cousin JO to the river with HaLeigh's body, why isn't he (ToC) there??

I only heard through NG/AH that ToC was taken to the dock on Sunday but have no solid proof..JMHO

i think it has since been stated that Misty's lawyer WAS there yesterday...so, every time we get a piece of info, we get the opposite, in other words :(

There are no illegal drugs that would be used with a nebulizer machine AFAIK or have seen in my experience. (I'm not a doper, but work in the narcotics field.) I've seen some weird ways that people ingest dope, but have not seen it done this way.

And I think that the albuterol that was taken off the market in 2008 was because of the CFC's in the older model inhalers. Bad for the environment and all that, not because there was something wrong with the medicine.

So the capsules you would use in a nebulizer are still available? Only the inhalers were taken off the market?

BBM

I personally came to the conclusion that an 'accidental death' would have been admitted by now.. and also believe that none of them killed her on purpose. JMO. So, it has to be someone else for some reason. I don't believe it is some random event, I believe they all appear to be too guilty about something, including Ron. He knew what happened the night it happened. And with all the activity/calls that night..something was up.

It wouldn't surprise me if the truth here is that they not only are looking for the gun, but for an adult body in Shell Harbor!

HLN has been giving updates today saying that MC's attorney was with her.

So the capsules you would use in a nebulizer are still available? Only the inhalers were taken off the market?

Here is a picture of what I believe Haleigh used.

The Nebulizer Compressor System is compact, light-weight and portable. Light on its feet (only 3.5 lbs.), this efficient provides fast drug delivery and shorter treatment times. An ideal alternative to other more expensive nebulizer designs.

http://z.about.com/d/pediatrics/1/0/P/L/nebulizer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member