2010.04.14 Search scene now a CRIME scene-Misty to testify against perp in plea deal

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the capsules you would use in a nebulizer are still available? Only the inhalers were taken off the market?

I've never seen capsules that went into a neb machine. I have a FIL and a son with asthma and I've only ever seen the liquid form for the machine. I've seen oral liquid and mist inhalers of albuterol but not pills. :waitasec:

I don't think there is any way that Haleigh could have picked up or OD'ed on something used in that machine. If the purpose was consuming illegal drugs, they would have no use for a neb machine. There are far easier and quicker routes to go than that.

I've never seen capsules that went into a neb machine. I have a FIL and a son with asthma and I've only ever seen the liquid form for the machine. I've seen oral liquid and mist inhalers of albuterol but not pills. :waitasec:

I don't think there is any way that Haleigh could have picked up or OD'ed on something used in that machine. If the purpose was consuming illegal drugs, they would have no use for a neb machine. There are far easier and quicker routes to go than that.

Sorry that is what I meant. A little vial of liquid and saline solution.

Ny uncle used spiriva, it was a capsule that went into an inhaler which cracked the capsule and he inhaled it..they do have them..JMHO

I got curious about nebulizer machines from someone's question. Hmm...

"A nebulizer is a device used to administer medication to people in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs."

"Beside from using a nebulizer, these competing devices can also be used to deliver a medical compound for inhalation: Combustible smoking devices (i.e. asthma cigarettes or cannabis joints), a vaporizer, a Dry Powder Inhaler, or a pressurized Metered Dose Inhaler. The two first mentioned alternatives were however mostly used as medical inhalation means in a more historic context, as they nowadays rarely can compete with the more efficient inhalers and nebulizers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebulizer

bumping this because it hints that it would be possible to rig up a machine to use other things in it

Where there's a will, there's a way, I figure. Was the machine ever found? Hope it wasn't being used for something else when Haleigh had an asthma attack.

This case is getting my brain fried. We know so much, yet so little.
One things bugs me. GGM Hollers' tip does not say anything about Shell Harbor , just fingers JO. It is possible that JO could be the tipster about Shell Harbor in retaliation for the Tommy/Misty phone calls to GGM, which were on Sunday, IIRC?
Such a coincidence that LE apparently got multiple tips so close together.

bumping this because it hints that it would be possible to rig up a machine to use other things in it

Where there's a will, there's a way, I figure. Was the machine ever found? Hope it wasn't being used for something else when Haleigh had an asthma attack.

That's "beside a nebulizer." That was the method of delivering inhaled medicines before one was invented.

And one of my best friends has asthma, and all his nebulizer meds have to be refrigerated.

A very popular machine just perfect for vapor delivery is a $600 Vaporizer, so I was letting my imagination run wild like this wild group of peeps. Where's Haleigh's machine then, I wonder?

The Sheriff just stated in his presser that he knows of no plea bargain in the works.

ITA, sounds like a get out of jail scheme was set into play.

Like a poster posted previously....I think we've all been punked.

There are no illegal drugs that would be used with a nebulizer machine AFAIK or have seen in my experience. (I'm not a doper, but work in the narcotics field.) I've seen some weird ways that people ingest dope, but have not seen it done this way.

And I think that the albuterol that was taken off the market in 2008 was because of the CFC's in the older model inhalers. Bad for the environment and all that, not because there was something wrong with the medicine.

I have a nebulizer - it is a small machine that has a very small tube coming out of the machine that hooks to a mouth piece. You unscrew a portion of the mouth piece, pour liquid albuterol into the cup, screw the top portion back on, turn the machine on and a vapor mist is inhaled into the lungs. This machine is no larger than 1' x 2'. I can't imagine putting any other drugs in it.

SO..in the presser..the Sheriff says they have honed in on personS of interest, who ARE NOT in custody. Is my theory finally panning out?? A payback hit? On the edge of my seat..

They have identified PERSONS of interest in this case.............. wowlza!!!

SO..in the presser..the Sheriff says they have honed in on personS of interest, who ARE NOT in custody. Is my theory finally panning out?? A payback hit? On the edge of my seat..

I don't remember him saying that. I think he avoided answering that. I will have to look at the presser again.

To extend my theory..all I can say is..

I guess DOPE BOYS DO do that, Ron.

If Joe had really taken Haleigh then how would Misty know where he had dumped her. I highly doubt that Joe would have told anyone

Dam them to hell, Misty and the rest of the Croslins and anyone who knows what happened to Haleigh. To hell with plea bargins for these scumbags either. A precious little girl is dead and it took the scumbags this long to own up. The should all be fried. all of them. Sorry to vent but enough is enough. Everyone should call a spade a spade in this case. That little girl never had a chance. She will never get to grow up, have decent boyfriends, go to her prom, get a career Aand be successful and happy in life. She was dealt a bad hand by being born into a classless family whose only happiness revolves around Booze, Affairs, Unwanted pregnancy, dope involvement and jailbird family.
I just had to say it and I am sure there are many who are thinking it. The people involved in this precious little girls demise are nothing but Trash.
There I have said it.

Abbra, I COMPLETELY agree with you. It's been a long time since I've posted on here...I tend to get emotional so I try to just "lurk". But this one is wearing me thin...as much as Caylee case if not more. One thing - I did notice that the Sheriff appeared to have been crying/fighting back tears. Combine that with his comments about evidence being "analyzed" (sp?)..! Seems to me like it's very likely they found - at least - bones. But while we are venting about this "family"; here's my thought on the family members' involvment or non-involvement:

First, as scummy and less-than-legal as MC and RC are...I truly don't think either of them played any INTENTIONAL part in the murder. I 100% believe that MC has known how she died (whether by accident or at Tommy or Joe's hands) since the minute it happened and has been covering it up - for RC's sake (not wanting him to hate her or WORSE in revenge) - and also out of fear for what would happen to her since drugs were obviously involved. She's not smart enough to know that she would not be guilty of Murder1 just because she was doped up and not supervising her.

Second, I truly do not believe that RC knew anything about what happend. Bad as he may be, he seems to be emotional and loose at the lips and highly doubt he'd be able to contain his emotions and his mouth if he knew whew killed his baby. I also believe TN is innocent and ingnorant of what happened. But I do believe she believes MC is involved.

Lastly, I have seen several posts that I agree with stating how awful it is that Crystal is left out of this. She is the birth mother of this baby. Sure, she is (or used to be anyway) doped up, too. But now that we've seen what has been going on in the RC/MC "house"hold, I can see where RC would have lied and embellished Crystal's unfit-ness as a mother to keep kids from her. REGARDLESS - she has lost her baby girl!!! Why on earth is all sympathy lavished upon TN only?!
(There...I've put my 2 cts in after a long time holding my "tongue")

So they think she was murdered there at the crime scene......WOW!! Items recovered being sent for analysis - mind boggling. Something being in the elements for over 14 months...could it be something that was placed in a plastic bag such as her blanket? Could this be the plastic bag that someone saw Misty carrying to that area days after the incident? Did you hear the Sheriff say she (MC) knows she's in trouble?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV