2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Teresa Neves or Crystal commented on this latest news at all, does anyone know?

Ron told that to Tim Miller when they were at Shell Harbor,

Wonder how Ron would know, unless it was through Misty. Did Ron know Joe before he met Misty? Joe is from Tenn. and was visiting..I wonder how long he had been in Satsuma? I mean Misty had only known Ron..what 4 months @ the time? IDK...just sayin..

I just wish they were telling the truth when they talk. Somehow, these stories still keep changing. The truth doesn't change - it is what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

Drug addicts lie per and simple. Call it drug delusional, but LE knew what they were doing. The house showed no one in it other than the Cummings/Croslin gang the night Haleigh disappeared, so they did have to wait but sobering them up in jail was the best thing to do.

If I am not badly mistaken, in one of the videos of NG's show tonight (did not watch the show, but someone posted the videos) she says that neither of the 3 (misty, tommy, or jo) is the suspect they have in mind. So, if neither of them, then who?
(Cam sitting in the back row with hand raised) "pick me, pick me".....LOL
that would be suspectS......oops, personS of intrest....

Has Teresa Neves or Crystal commented on this latest news at all, does anyone know?

Of course Teresa Neves has - the Today Show - I think the day after they were called in. Crystal to my knowledge has not said a word to the media.

Please note that this thread will be closing in about 30 minutes. There were a LOT of inappropriate posts and I am very disappointed.

PLEASE, as crazy as this case is, the bashing and name calling MUST end. It is subject to a TO and now is NOT the time to be unable to post!!!!!!!!!

Misty is so set on protecting the Cummings clan, that she will sacrifice her own family.

JMO though

That would be odd indeed, to send her brother and cousin to prison, to wound her grandmother, and to do life in prison herself. Why would Tommy confess to his GRANDMOTHER to protect the Cummings family? Why would the grandmother turn in three of her grandchildren--to protect Ron, who she probably doesn't know? That doesn't make a lick of sense.

The psychologist on NG just said: "When a non-custodial parent murders a child, it is to get back at the other parent." She also cites Misty as the apparent ring-leader of the drug sales.

Of course Teresa Neves has - the Today Show - I think the day after they were called in. Crystal to my knowledge has not said a word to the media.

Thanks RC I did see that show but she didn't comment on the theories did she? I thought she said no names were involved when she spoke to LE??

I could be wrong I was getting ready for work, maybe I missed something. Haven't been following this as closely as I wish I had in the last 2 days.

I'm sure this has been covered already and I'm sorry but I wanted a quick answer. Ok, I could have SWORN that on the interview that JVM was showing of Gma Hollers she said something to the effect of....I told Tommy I want the truth about what happened...and then he told her (like he wasn't going to tell her until she said she wanted to know). I just watched the first part of NG and when NG asked her she said something like....Tommy broke down and said I know what happened and I need to tell someone. (like he was offering the info without being asked because he was feeling guilty and needed to get it off his chest). I had recorded JVM on my dvr, watched it then deleted it and I am recording the 10 showing of NG right now so I can't go back and look at the interview that was shown on JVM (since i deleted it). Did anyone else catch this and if so does it seem odd to you? Maybe I'm reading to much into it but IMO that's 2 different stories of how it came about being told to her by TC. It's probably no big deal but I just thought it was strange that it was told by her in 2 different ways (if it was because like i said, i deleted jvm so i can't go back and compare). Any thoughts? Am I just reading to much into it? Did any of this make any sense to any of you? LOL. TIA

It looks like we're ending the night with nothing but more confusion.

I would still very much like the link for the information that 2 blocks were found during the search. Is this rumour or is this fact?

Wonder how Ron would know, unless it was through Misty. Did Ron know Joe before he met Misty? Joe is from Tenn. and was visiting..I wonder how long he had been in Satsuma? I mean Misty had only known Ron..what 4 months @ the time? IDK...just sayin..
Same as I'm sayin. I thought it was said that alligators weren't active in cold weather so I"m wondering how in early February JO was throwing animals in the river to watch alligators tear them apart. To the best of my knowledge this is the only time Rom met JO.

Thanks RC I did see that show but she didn't comment on the theories did she? I thought she said no names were involved when she spoke to LE??

I could be wrong I was getting ready for work, maybe I missed something. Haven't been following this as closely as I wish I had in the last 2 days.

I don't believe any of them have commented on the stories being floated today - the ones Mrs. Hollars is speaking of. I'm pretty sure none of them have made any comment on this stuff.

I just wish they were telling the truth when they talk. Somehow, these stories still keep changing. The truth doesn't change - it is what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

Hey Raisin! You are absolutely right. It is what it is.

I just do not believe that Tommy is ratting out Jo. I think that's all Misty's doing. On the jailhouse tapes, Tommy seemed to want Misty to tell the truth about Ron. Her father seemed to want her to tell the truth about Ron. I'm thinking that Tommy has given up Ron in all of this. And Misty was brought to the dock to clear up some things. I think that when we saw her appear to be crying (at least that's what it looks like to me) she had given up the information that they needed and I bet it backed up Tommy's story about Ron. Now all of a sudden today we have a "Person of Interest". If it was Jo, to me, they would've had a "person of interest" after the interview with him in TN-wasn't that Tuesday night:waitasec:?

Well we know it wasn't Ron, he never knew there was a pile of cinder blocks in his backyard. He never went in it.

One version of the story is Haleigh was tied with yellow rope to a cinder block and dumped into the river. :(

Assuming this is true...

...where ELSE was a cinderblock found in this case???

Could there have been 3 cinderblocks?

2 in the water and a third to hold open the door while they carried her body in the blanket from the bed into Lindsy's van?

I wonder if there's a way to match up the cinderblocks in the water to the cinderblock from the house.

ITA I wouldn't believe Grandma Holler till she takes one too!!:banghead:
By the way :Welcome-12-june::seeya:

There are feeding her with lie after lie and she fell for it. She really believes them, esp Misty. I can't wait when the truth comes out and she finds out Joe had absolutely nothing to do with Haleighs death. She probably never talk to them ever again. Its unbelievable they would make up horrible stories how Haleigh was murdered. I don't think any of it is true. Something just doesn't add up. As I said before there should be only one story, period. JMO

Hey Raisin! You are absolutely right. It is what it is.

I just do not believe that Tommy is ratting out Jo. I think that's all Misty's doing. On the jailhouse tapes, Tommy seemed to want Misty to tell the truth about Ron. Her father seemed to want her to tell the truth about Ron. I'm thinking that Tommy has given up Ron in all of this. And Misty was brought to the dock to clear up some things. I think that when we saw her appear to be crying (at least that's what it looks like to me) she had given up the information that they needed and I bet it backed up Tommy's story about Ron. Now all of a sudden today we have a "Person of Interest". If it was Jo, to me, they would've had a "person of interest" after the interview with him in TN-wasn't that Tuesday night:waitasec:?

Funny how Tommy's story does not include himself, and Misty's story does not include herself, and Joe just says he didn't do it. So...this is some serious finger pointing going on at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M