2010.04.15 Presser Video: Sheriff, Haleigh Likely Dead; POI Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am one of the few who thought NONE of them were home that night and HaLeigh died elsewhere. I'm wondering if he didn't mean literally at the river because he did say vicinity. Like someone's house reallly close to the river...

Very early on Hardy said they had information that Misty was not at the home. Now one has to think about Joe Pytko (sp). He is the one who signed an affidavit that there was a party, Haleigh got into some drugs and died and was placed in a pond. Maybe he was so messed up he didn't realize they were partying on the St. Johns itself. I agree with you, none of them were at the mobile home and whatever happened to Haleigh did not happen at the home. LE has had that evidence, whatever evidence from the van, whatever evidence from Joe's clothes and the car he was going to be riding back to TN in. LE has always stated they had no reason to believe Haleigh was dead - even up to a few months ago. This tells, IMO, a story too. Haleigh did not die at the home and she was not even kidnapped from the home. The whole propped door thing was bs. Misty has known all along what happened. IMO she is still denying any culpability but equally so IMO she is responsible.

I truly believe that Misty, RC, TC and JO are all involved is this. I think MC and RC may be the ones responsible for Haleigh's death and that TC and JO helped MC dispose of her body while RC tried to give himself an airtight alibi by going on to work. I think they have possibly found some of her remains or some very telling evidence and that is the reason Hardy seems so distraught. I only hope this ends soon for the family members who truly loved Haleigh and that she can be put to rest. Poor baby, she deserved so much better. Thanks to those who posted the info from the presser.

Anyone else after this presser have to totally change the way they think things happened or why. Not the suspects but just the Where and the Why?? I know for me I am having to re-evaluate my whole mind set. Also anyone else just having a real hard time wrapping their heads around that she possibly died at the River. I guess out of the hundreds of ?'s from the presser, I really want ot hear a timeline know in regards to being at the river??? In the middle of the night would lead me to believe(god please no) that Misty traded Haleigh for drugs, and someone Hmmm? took her in the van down to the river for god knows what. I don't know if I am ready to go with the cousin taking her and throwing her out and or killing Haleigh over a gun, still wouldn't get him the gun??? Anyone else just as confused and sadden as I am right now???

Sad, yes. Grateful tho. I'm not surprised that she could have died there, I never thought the house was the crime scene.

When asked how long they were going to search this area, Hardy said "we will do this til the end" and also said "I am confident I will not give up on this little girl and her family". Those two statements give me the utmost respect for him and his team and feel they are more determined than ever to find her. He isn't going to give up.

I am overwhelmed at the moment but I'd like to thank everyone ((((HUGS)))) for posting what was said during the presser.

Don't know if any of the following read here but just in case they do... I'd like to thank Sheriff Hardy, and all of the PCSO, FDLE, FBI, EQUUSEARCH, all SAR personnel and canine, and each and every searcher who has worked this case. Bless You All ((((HUGS))))

With that said...

FOURTEEN MONTHS!! No matter who or how many persons are responsible and/or involved, NO MERCY!! Fourteen months have passed with NO remorse and NO regard for the ADDED torment and suffering you've caused. DO NOT LOOK FOR MERCY NOW!!! :furious:

MOO~

Terribly enough if it happened down there...it could have been by a gun...

At this stage, I have to admit that the disturbing unfolding news worries me. Unless forensic traces show up, this case could devolve into a he-said, she-said, he-said, she-said circus.

His comment about people "cooperating" has me a little confused. I don't know if that is because he was hiding technical details, such as a plea, or was insinuating that the guilty party was talking. But his demeanor on that question was guarded.

I agree. He said "starting to cooperate" then "starting to talk", sounds like he doesn't believe the "whole" story yet. Sounds as if the story is Haleigh was killed there (dock) probably by Joe, but not sure Hardy believes that, I certainly don't.

Anyone else after this presser have to totally change the way they think things happened or why. Not the suspects but just the Where and the Why?? I know for me I am having to re-evaluate my whole mind set. Also anyone else just having a real hard time wrapping their heads around that she possibly died at the River. I guess out of the hundreds of ?'s from the presser, I really want ot hear a timeline know in regards to being at the river??? In the middle of the night would lead me to believe(god please no) that Misty traded Haleigh for drugs, and someone Hmmm? took her in the van down to the river for god knows what. I don't know if I am ready to go with the cousin taking her and throwing her out and or killing Haleigh over a gun, still wouldn't get him the gun??? Anyone else just as confused and sadden as I am right now???

Me too...Very upset . It is days like this that I totally lose faith in people.

Sigh. I had to take a break after that presser.

My heart is so incredibly heavy right now. That is by far the saddest press release I have seen :(

My mind is going in a diff direction......TN, GGMS and RC.....Misty was used, even tho she knows, I do not think she hurt Haleigh. I think she was threatened if she talked...TN was very worried about her talking......Seems to me TN and RC have tried to run the show from the get-go...I do not think that TC, TC, or any of the C's are involved, other than Misty covering.....I do not think that cousin Jo was involved either....these are my thoughts right now....they can change at any minute.....MO

A million thanks to all who posted updates on the press conf. I wasn't able to catch the whole thing. It's a sad day :(

ETA Thanks to Patty G for uploading so quickly!! :blowkiss:

I just hate to think what would be so important to cover my butt for that I would put doing that ahead of getting justice and a decent resting place for my daughter. :no:

Ron Jr.???

In his drug infested mind, he may have justified that Jr. would be taken away from him...

Definition
Looking for Definition? Find exactly what you want today.
Yahoo.com
Home > Library > Literature & Language > Dictionary

adj. Several

1. Being of a number more than two or three but not many: several miles away.

I am one of the few who thought NONE of them were home that night and HaLeigh died elsewhere. I'm wondering if he didn't mean literally at the river because he did say vicinity. Like someone's house reallly close to the river...

Yes I thought that early on as well. No crime scene at the MH. When he said she died in the area probably in someones home.

Another important thing he said, IMO:

"People are starting to talk, where that's going to lead us, I don't know."

...and he says they will accept all cooperation they can get, they all need to be patient, and they will stick with it to the end.

I am overwhelmed at the moment but I'd like to thank everyone ((((HUGS)))) for posting what was said during the presser.

Don't know if any of the following read here but just in case they do... I'd like to thank Sheriff Hardy, and all of the PCSO, FDLE, FBI, EQUUSEARCH, all SAR personnel and canine, and each and every searcher who has worked this case. Bless You All ((((HUGS))))

With that said...

FOURTEEN MONTHS!! No matter who or how many persons are responsible and/or involved, NO MERCY!! Fourteen months have passed with NO remorse and NO regard for the ADDED torment and suffering you've caused. DO NOT LOOK FOR MERCY NOW!!! :furious:

MOO~

Well Said and Hugs Back and I'll even shout a huge AMEN to your statement

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the back door was propped open with a cinder block, and there were several cinder blocks around the mobile home (going way back in memory here).

So - JO takes Haleigh, and Tommy grabs a cinderblock and rope -- knowing they are going to place haleigh in the river. JO and his past escapades of throwing small animals in the river thinks this is the perfect plan - no evidence will ever be found.

The only thing I cannot confirm is there's proof JO tossed animals in the river -- but I know I read it somewhere. So at this point it could just be a rumour.

Can anyone correct me?

Thanks,

Mel

IIRC.. Ron C told the story to Cobra first.. IIRC it went something like this..Ron C stated something to the fact IF.....you never want a body found here is where you put it... And went on to say something about Jo like to put small animals in there to see what the gators would do to them..
As I see here we supposedly have a grieving father who claims to have no knowledge of where his precious child is or what happened to her, yet he tells a disgusting hideous story of this nature..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back