2010.04.15 Presser Video: Sheriff, Haleigh Likely Dead; POI Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't post often but is there a way there from the home by boat to the search site, didn't RC have a john boat and where was it the dogs early on lost her scent, also wasn't there a pic of Misty at one point with a trash bag, wasn't she leaving RC'S mom's with it to go to Orlando or something.

He emphatically agreed that Misty was still the key. Now some might see that one way based on their own ideas, but I tend to see that as "verifying" she is not a person of interest. I think if she was, he would have avoided the question of Misty's status. In other words, no comment.

Anyone else after this presser have to totally change the way they think things happened or why. Not the suspects but just the Where and the Why?? I know for me I am having to re-evaluate my whole mind set. Also anyone else just having a real hard time wrapping their heads around that she possibly died at the River. I guess out of the hundreds of ?'s from the presser, I really want ot hear a timeline know in regards to being at the river??? In the middle of the night would lead me to believe(god please no) that Misty traded Haleigh for drugs, and someone Hmmm? took her in the van down to the river for god knows what. I don't know if I am ready to go with the cousin taking her and throwing her out and or killing Haleigh over a gun, still wouldn't get him the gun??? Anyone else just as confused and sadden as I am right now???

Maybe all this did go down over that stupid fight over the gun.

IMO it is quite possible JO knew RC was working that night and showed up to bully MC and took HC and killed her. We are talking about a bunch of drug heads. Anything is possible.

Maybe RC did not say anthing because he has a lot to hide. IMO

I don't think RC had anything to do with HaLeigh's death or the disposal of her body, but I think he may have known what happened after the fact.

The search location is so close to the home of MC's parents, Hank and Lisa, and I think he was in the hospital at the time of Haleigh's disappearance.

Could MC and others have gone to the Croslin home to party, knowing the parents weren't at home, taking Haleigh and junior with them? That would explain why Haleigh died in that area.

:waitasec:I missed part of the presser...did he say she most likely died in the area they were searching? Oh man, I really hope hope hope she didn't die there (as in she was drowned):furious:

Ghst- My recollection is this:

- the response was something to the effect of " we have searched a lot of places and we haven't declared all of them crime scenes". "We think she died in this area. We searched the land on either side of the river."

- he did say they found evidence that led them to this conclusion and most of it was examined on site. Some of it was sent for furhter analysis but he would not go into details (and he was asked) about what the evidence was.

- he did not speculate on how she died

MOO - anyone pls jump in and correct me if I misheard or do not remember accurately.

His comment about people "cooperating" has me a little confused. I don't know if that is because he was hiding technical details, such as a plea, or was insinuating that the guilty party was talking. But his demeanor on that question was guarded.

Definition of several.

1. Being of a number more than two or three but not many: several miles away.

I was looking up 'several' and came back to find this!
Did anyone notice that the cops only arrested Misty when she had Ron with her? They let her do it several times before and waited for Ron I think. So I think he is knee deep in this.

After today, some things are coming together --

RC was adamant Haleigh was afraid of the dark
RC was adamant Haleigh was afraid of the water
RC was adamant he'd never seen the cinderblock before

Was he pulling the 'ol "Oooh, look, something shiny" trick?

when the reporter asked the question if misty was cooperating the sheriff answered saying he would not make any comment on misty cooperating or any plea deals and than went on to say that no plea deals have been offered in this case

How could Misty allow that to happen?? I just cannot believe that story, she has to be involved also. She would have been on the phone to 911 as soon as Joe left with Haliegh, she is a sad if she allowed this to happen JMO:furious:

Thanx everyone. Was not home for the presser...

So very sad. Even though I knew she was gone it still breaks my heart.

Why Why did they kill her??? It makes no sense.

Misty deserves everything she gets.

Now I cannot get RC's statement about Joe liking to throw small animals to the gators to watch them fight and die out of my head. This could be so very horrific. I never thought I'd hope she died from an overdose more than I do now.

Did he actually say that? And if that is true about JO, this definitely points to someone who is capable of doing this to a little girl too....btw, what was he on probation for?

why hasn't RC been screaming for justice for the past 14 months?
Why don't we hear from this guy, ever?
his daughter has been missing!

I don't have the stomach right now to contemplate about how Haleigh was killed down at the river. Murdered.

I don't care who did what. I have no clue who is responsible but I will say this much: I hope and pray with every fiber in my being that every single one of those sorry SOB's that took her down to that river are strung up by their necks.

My heart wanted to believe that Haleigh didnt' suffer, that she died by accident. She was murdered.

Ugh, I can't type what I'm thinking because every other word is very blue and salty.

I think JO did this!
I think he took Haleigh for retaliation over that stupid fight over the gun.
If he threw that baby to the gators, they should torture him for a long time before they "allow" him to die.

JMO

Please keep in mind Ronald Cummings it the one who adamantly denied there was ever a fight over a gun..
Jo O and his attorney are not denying that fact.......JMO

I'm going to wait for this to play out before pointing the finger at anyone in particular.

SBM
...JO and his past escapades of throwing small animals in the river thinks this is the perfect plan - no evidence will ever be found.

The only thing I cannot confirm is there's proof JO tossed animals in the river -- but I know I read it somewhere. So at this point it could just be a rumour...

Is this the spot where he was reputed to "feed the 'gators?" I too remember reading that JO did this; has it been confirmed? Aren't cruelty to animals and a morbid fascination with murder/death on the list of the warning signs of a potential killer?

I'll bet that NG only takes away from this that since he said Misty knows she is in trouble...that it is all Misty and puts beloved RC more in the clear...just watch....

But the Sheriff didn't say one way or another of whether or not RC is now considered to be a POI. So in reality, anybody's opinion would result in the same end. A big old question mark.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back