2010.04.16 Do you think Ron knew what happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Ron knew what happened to Haleigh?

• Yes, I think he knew.

Votes: 316 68.1%
  • No, I do not think he knew.

Votes: 148 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! Ron just got out of lock down. Me thinks LE did this on purpose if ya know what I mean. In lock down he really has no way to make threats to those that are starting to talk. Misty also wants to be in GP but LE still has her on lock down. Me thinks it's for her safety. I wonder if Tommy is on lock down as well?

IMO if it's 3 people that LE are going to name as POI, it would be these 3 out of the 5 in jail right now. They only mention, Misty, Ron, and Tommy as the people in jail that may be talking in the article below.

Also, take note of what LE says about Joe.

Joe Overstreet was interviewed by detectives this week. He has been interviewed in the past, both in Florida and Tennessee.

"He's a person of interest as far as having information," Bowling said.

"Snip" http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-04-16/putnam-sheriff-haleigh-likely-murdered

When asked if the drug trafficking charges against,

Misty

Ronald

Hank Croslin Jr.

have become a factor in the Haleigh case, Hardy said,

"They have a lot of time to sit and think about it." http://www.news4jax.com/news/23174697/detail.html

I do not think Ron would kill his child or have her killed but I believe he knew all along or suspected who harmed her.

Also have a feeling the gun is important. Where is it now? Could it be traced to a shooting that happened shortly before Haleigh disappeared? If so, I could see why someone would want the gun in their posession. That gun holds a secret.

No, I don't think it ever occurred to RC that his daughter might be taken or that MC would allow it.

He was worried about his toys/guns being stolen which is why he was being such a control freak.

Yes he does know a lot more than he'll say, but because it would add to his own prison time for gun and drug dealing.

But based on those latest tapes from ToC where he says something about not believe someone would "f" a little girl, I am starting to see the motive was rape, and it's just so sad.

Rape as a motive makes more sense to me than being angry because one can't find a gun etc. but otherwise the way the crime was accomplished maketh no sense... These people must be WAY *****ed up to
A) take off with a child with no stealth whatsoever, doing it in front of witnesses who are aware that she's gonna be raped or murdered and trust that they'll keep their silence and cover up because they've been shown a knife
B) to cover up a rape and murder for a year because they've been shown a knife

JMO, but not only do I believe Ron knew, I have felt from the get go that he is the one responsible for Hayleigh's demise. The weird thing with the 90 ? phone calls.. then the whole 911 call.. 1st off... what truly frantic parent would have his 17 yr old gf call for him? and his reactions and voice just sounded .. phoney to me.. WHAT PARENT, when asked what their child was wearing, would curse at 911 and make sure it was noted he was "at work" ..? Wouldnt the normal response be to immediately ask Misty what she was wearing? .. to make sure police would know what to look for.. I realize there is no cut and dry way a person is supposed to act during a crisis.. but RC's words and actions did not fit those of a frantic parent at all.. Why wasnt he running around the mobile home park banging on everyones doors to see if she was there? why wasnt he outside just screaming her name?? instead of throwing out threats to kill people.. just none of it makes any sense to me.. anyone thats lost sight of their child in a market for 2 seconds knows their immediate response... they start looking and calling/screaming for their child.. it's instinctive. Not once on the 911 recording did I hear Ron in background hollering out Hayleigh's name..
I also felt like RC's display of "crying" and throwing himself on the ground was beyond fake. His voice.. his crocodile tears.. the whole act was for show.
Add to that, the deadless rat thing.. the tattoo.. the wedding.. I still havent figured out for the life of me WHY Misty has kept Ron's secret.. I dont think for one second it is out of "love".. Im sure her life was threatened by Ron.. and told she was an accomplice, so better keep her mouth shut.
If it turns out he is completely innocent.. I will be the first to admit Im wrong.. but I will also be purchasing a new hinky meter... because mine will have been beyond broken.
I'm with you 100% on this. The phone records must be very interesting. I have a feeling whatever went down happened much earlier than 3 AM and the phone records will show many calls between several of the players that night, including Ron. I think Ron instructed Tommy to go to his house and get the gun to dump somewhere and I also think the back door was propped open to either load pot plants out that they then took to the Mondex, or just to stage the abduction scenario. They planned the storyline before Ron even got home. All in preparation for the cops to come, knowing they would have to call LE. I think the cops are looking for that gun in the last 2 water searches. Someone is talking. I really believe this was a hit on Ronald due to something he and the others did, which involved the gun that keeps coming up. They are all covering something up and if they tell who took Haleigh, it will lead LE right to the truth about what they did to cause this. (their crime). The hitman/men won't go down without talking. So, I would gather their crime must have been pretty bad, and drug related no doubt. My theory, MOO.

yes I think Ron Knows I posted a therory idk hi my n\Name is Foxworth and I am new!

In the video with the undercover, when Haleigh is finally brought up, Ron's immediate rationale is "Dope boys don't come and take your kids like that"..it said it all. That's exactly what happened and Ron knows it.

I think Ron is a drug dealer and addict, but his suspicious behavior is all related to that and to hiding it. He doesn't want additional jail time. IMO, however, he loves his kids dearly and had nothing to do with it. He may have suspected shortly after because of his drug/gun related fight with Joe, but he was afraid to come forward with his suspicions because they could lead to trouble for him. JMO.

If Ronald was involved, why would he have told LE/Media that "Mistys story had too many inconsistencies?" If I was even semi- involved in a crime, the last thing I would do is implicate an alibi/accomplice.
-No, I do not think he knew.

I think Ron is a drug dealer and addict, but his suspicious behavior is all related to that and to hiding it. He doesn't want additional jail time. IMO, however, he loves his kids dearly and had nothing to do with it. He may have suspected shortly after because of his drug/gun related fight with Joe, but he was afraid to come forward with his suspicions because they could lead to trouble for him. JMO.

His daughter was taken. What could have been more important?

I think he knew based on the fact that he married Misty despite obvious signs of her being untruthful and he seems to have covered things up with her. If he thought she killed or allowed his daughter to be killed he would have flipped out and probably killed Misty. He has reason to cover up what happened. Perhaps his illegal drugs were what killed her, even if he was not home when it happened that would give him reason to help cover up.

If Ronald was involved, why would he have told LE/Media that "Mistys story had too many inconsistencies?" If I was even semi- involved in a crime, the last thing I would do is implicate an alibi/accomplice.

When did he tell the media that?

Ron made it quite clear on NG that he was not asking Misty anything...and my question would be....Why Not?
That's the problem....Ron has not implicated Misty (accomplice), yet she failed every LDT given to her....Everyone else (media, WS, LE, etc) saw right through Misty...Everyone knew she was lying..Her own mother thought she wasn't telling everything. Ron wasn't questioning Misty as he should because she was the last one to see his daughter (supposedly).

Up until the LDT, it was just speculation that Misty was lying. Giving Ron the benefit of the doubt, After the LDT showed Misty was lying, why wasn't he questioning her then????? The Cummings Clan was not trying to hear it at all and I want to know why...The Cummings put a shield around Misty, IMO.

I don't think he knew what happened that night, so I voted No. I may be wrong but, everything that he supposedly said or had done came out from second or third hand sources IMO. However, I don't believe GGMS went by that night at the time she said I think that came into it thinking she was helping the situation. I think he married Misty to take the focus off of him sleeping with a 16 year old.

yes I think Ron Knows I posted a therory idk hi my
n\Name is Foxworth and I am new!​

Smiley02.gif

A BIG-HEARTED WELCOME to our new friend FOXWORTH!!!​

That occurred ONLY after suspicion started to shift his way.

ok here is my therory .... as to why ron knows .... I am still not convinced she is murdered ... but why all this was "staged and all in twists and turns I think alot of the lies are a snowball effect! and why noone is telling the truth!

THEY ARE ALL INSANE ON DRUGS FACT!
I don’t think Haliegh was murdered the night she was “abducted” I think it was after RC got in too far over his head … are you ready for a theory?
RC owes Jerome drug money, Ron has a prized gun that JO wants they fight over it, But RC doesn’t want to give it up because he owes money and he has a gang on his heels and needs protection.
During the 3 day party WBG tells Misty that JW has a hit on Ron and Haliegh is going to Lyn Lookadoos’s home where she keeps children for people in the “hood” a place with gangs with ruthless members. That probably would infiltrate children into child sex trade. Misty goes back and tells Ron what WBG said Ron’s first idea to protect her is to stage a kidnapping.
they take Haliegh to the property they just searched because hank senior is not there Haliegh is alive and well at this time at 8:30 misty calls Ron and says she is at mom’s and I’m going to bleach clean (get rid of drugs and whatnot in the home) at 10:00PM Ron calls ToC to have him and JO help get the plants to the Mondex his reward being the harder Drugs that would explain ToC’s progressive demise with his addiction. And JO’s the gun; Jerome can’t kidnap Haliegh if she is already gone perfectly insane thinking!
Ron thinks well I can just come up with 35,000 as reward money and someone finds her and everything is fine. Misty isn’t going to rat him out because we will be together forever soul mates insane thinking again. Tommy isn’t going to rat him out because of the drugs just insane.
Nobody will tell the truth because they will all get killed by the gang!
Lester thinks WBG had something to do with Haliegh being “kidnapped” goes looking for Mrs. Lyn Lookadoo’s place to see if she has Haliegh because he knows Ron owes money
With Haliegh “disappearing” RC is too deep with the gang and the missing drug money all the media this ended up BROADCAST all over the place money was coming in everywhere Ron say’s I need 35,000 to get Haliegh back, Jerome said no that won’t work and demands more money because he see’s $$$$ rolling in. If I don’t get more money I m going to kill you!
Ron can’t hide Haliegh anymore so he throws her to the gators insanely thinking 1 of 2 things happened of it as a sacrifice and memorized it with a tat. sold or killed
Nobody tells the real truth because they will get killed if JW’s name comes up. Everyone has their hand in it they point at JO blowing smoke Tommy figgered he is better off in jail than dead either by the hands of JW’s gang or by RC of whom they are loyal. Misty is loyal to RC no problem there! Jo really doesn’t know as much as Misty & Tommy but they all know things just got too deep?
IDK

Rats reportedly abandon a sinking ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members