2010.04.17 Found Audio Tapes-Interviews of Ronald Cummings

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At least one of these two are lying. You can't have it both ways. Ronald says he dropped her off at the bus stop while Misty says they took her to school with Misty even walking Haleigh to her classroom.

There's no middle ground where "the reporter misquoted" or "they didn't say that" can be alleged. Here are their OWN WORDS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCVrgVLOGTw

This is a perfect example of the lies and misdirection that have affected this case from the beginning. They can't even get it straight on basic, CRITICAL information pertaining to Haleigh's last day, from this in the morning, all the way to what the little girl was wearing that night.

WHY?

So Chelsea lied on NG that she knew Joe had to have taken the van because Tim was in bed with her all night. If what Ron says is true then Tim was not in bed with her all night.

Here is my take on the one tape. Ron says Joe took his gun the first time he met him (around the 3rd day after he got there 2 wks before disappearance). Hank yells at Joe about the gun the day they go fishing when he finds out from RC. Joe says he'll just leave & go back to Tenn and Hank says the gun isn't going with you. RC (or else Hank--kind of confusing)says he won't do anything like cut the boy's hands off because he'd go to jail for attempted murder, but he'd crush his hands so he couldn't steal anything from anybody again. Anyway RC gets the gun back, cleans it, etc and LE ends up with it after Haleigh disappears. I think he was trying to keep Joe out of trouble and not cause problems. They talk about whether Joe could have taken Haleigh. Ron still thinks it's strange that every time Marie is interviewed she says she thinks Haleigh is alive in Georgia or Alabama somewhere. Thinks its more strange because of the timing on back child support.

I think it's interesting that we finally learn Tim sees van & Joe gone at 1:00 am and we've never heard that from anyone before!

Tommy tells Ron he was so worried that Joe was going to kill Austin that he had to get out of there? Right.

At least one of these two are lying. You can't have it both ways. Ronald says he dropped her off at the bus stop while Misty says they took her to school with Misty even walking Haleigh to her classroom.

There's no middle ground where "the reporter misquoted" or "they didn't say that" can be alleged. Here are their OWN WORDS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCVrgVLOGTw

This is a perfect example of the lies and misdirection that have affected this case from the beginning. They can't even get it straight on basic, CRITICAL information pertaining to Haleigh's last day, from this in the morning, all the way to what the little girl was wearing that night.

WHY?

I noticed though that Misty says "WE took her to school". Would that have been both of them? Ron drove, Misty walked Haleigh into her classroom?

I noticed though that Misty says "WE took her to school". Would that have been both of them? Ron drove, Misty walked Haleigh into her classroom?

Right, but Ron says he dropped her off at the bus stop.

I'm confused about this and it could just be that I'm remembering something incorrectly. If RC dropped HC off at the bus stop, she would have been present on time. Wasn't there some discussion about HC's attendance record showing as absent and changed to present? If so, why would that be if she rode the bus? Again, maybe I'm remembering the attendance record wrong.

Maybe Ron means he dropped Haleigh (and Misty) off at the bus stop near the school.

Right, but Ron says he dropped her off at the bus stop.

I took that like Ron was the driver & waited in the car while Misty walked Haleigh to class. Misty says she 'took her into the classroom, then got back in the car with Ron'...?

Tommy tells Ron he was so worried that Joe was going to kill Austin that he had to get out of there? Right.

Hi Doc--I took it to mean it was getting dark and the alligators were starting to come out, so he needed to get Austin home.

Debs, you think Haleigh made it to school or not?

Not debs but I think she must have been at school because I find it hard to believe that LE would have let them get away with it without confronting and more pressure. I don't think we'd have seen LE spin the case quite like this if Haleigh hadn't been at school or the school bus. The coverage has been all about inconsistencies in the account of the night with Misty but I think it's likely that if they had found RC and MC out lying about Haleigh being at school it would have been remarked upon and LE might have asked for information and sightings of Haleigh during the day, even if somebody saw her between 5 and 7 pm..

What I find absurd about these tapes is RC saying nobody knew where he lived except JO, the Croslins and NN. Total nonsense! His landlord knew, his neighbors knew, the AC guy knew, the people he'd got mail from recently knew, and there's no telling who NN, JO or the Croslins may have talked with. Anybody might have followed the school bus to see which stop RC picked Haleigh from and which direction they went from there.

According to the tapes, rc said he just met JO....okay.

RC managed to go "fishing" with him at Shell Harbor and enjoy a lazy winter afternoon tossing live animals to the gators, according to TM and AH but he tells Cobra that was tommy who was with JO and had his son Austin with him.

Shortly after that JO steals his 9mm Berrata. Wasn't that the gun that rc was going to use to shoot out the windows of the police car when they got the suspect? I get confused with rc's guns. rc finds the gun at tommys using his remote vision and cleans it all up and gives it to LE. That was nice of rc to get his weapon all spiffy before he gave it to LE ... wouldn't want to give them a gun with prints on it or show that it has been fired..rc must think LE doesn't like dirty guns.

The Beretta model 92 9mm handgun is the primary handgun of most of the U.S. Military. It has a capacity of 15+1 (meaning 15 rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber). It is used by military and police. It is manufactured by Beretta Arms Manufacturing Company. It fires a round known as 9x19, meaning the bullet is 9mm in diameter by 19mm in length. This round is commonly referred to as simply 9mm

How to Shoot a Beretta 9mm Pistol
http://www.ehow.com/how_5067760_shoot-beretta-mm-pistol.html

How to Clean a Beretta Pistol

http://www.ehow.com/how_4843798_clean-beretta-pistol.html

I also recall the LVA/hypnosis tapes with Misty, does she actually state the AC guy was with her? I am now beginning to understand that the AC guy WAS at the MH. I then think he called Ronald/Misty's phone to say "hey, I'm here at the MH, I was gonna do the seasonal checkup and no one's here." Misty answered the phone, Ronald then took the phone to talk to the guy.

The reason I mention this is because I don't hear Ron mentioning that Air Co guy. At all. Anywhere.

This means that Ronald was with Misty at 5:30 when the Air Co guy was supposed to be there.

Not debs but I think she must have been at school because I find it hard to believe that LE would have let them get away with it without confronting and more pressure. I don't think we'd have seen LE spin the case quite like this if Haleigh hadn't been at school or the school bus. The coverage has been all about inconsistencies in the account of the night with Misty but I think it's likely that if they had found RC and MC out lying about Haleigh being at school it would have been remarked upon and LE might have asked for information and sightings of Haleigh during the day, even if somebody saw her between 5 and 7 pm..

What I find absurd about these tapes is RC saying nobody knew where he lived except JO, the Croslins and NN. Total nonsense! His landlord knew, his neighbors knew, the AC guy knew, the people he'd got mail from recently knew, and there's no telling who NN, JO or the Croslins may have talked with. Anybody might have followed the school bus to see which stop RC picked Haleigh from and which direction they went from there.

You are so right about that. Even Marty Sheffield knew because Crystal sent him over there to check if the story was true. Crystal said she had never been there, but I'm guessing she knew how to get there from her dad--even if Ron made her pick the kids up at Hardees or where ever.

These are interesting tapes. I have a theory as to why RC protects Joe.
There is something special about the gun.
Did Misty, Joe and Tommy decide to rob RC's mh and make it look like an intruder. Joe would steal the gun back, maybe drugs and money and RC would come home and think it was a druggie that robbed the house. Perhaps Misty was going to say she slept through it or was drugged or beaten or something. It backfires when Joe can not find the gun because LE has it. He becomes angry and snatches Haleigh at the last second - maybe he can force RC into a reward or something. NO doubt everybody was stoned.

Misty has to now pretend she does not know who broke in and does know where Haleigh is. She can not tell on her brother and cousin because she helped plan it and Ron will be angry.

Tommy had no idea Joe would snatch Haleigh. They argue about it and Joe threatens Tommy. He takes Haleigh and eventually disposes of her.

In this scenerio Ron knows nothing - suspects but is not sure. I have a feeling the gun could implicate someone for something bad - possibly a murder shortly before Haleigh went missing.

From what I can see and hear, it is not nonsense to think Haleigh may not have been at school. Of course LE would know if she was or wasn't. Of course LE would know what hours rc worked also buy yet they haven' shared ONE thing with the public. We can hear with our own ears that rc lies right in the face of what is factual. So no, LE could have mislead easily...just like the announced JO has been cleared.

RC states he was the one fishing with JO to two poeple and then tells Cobra it was Tommy that went fishingg (feeding the gators live animals) So no LE has never told us, not even once, that rc is inconsistent...not once.

RC once again does not relate his work hours. His attorney tells us he starts at 5:00pm daily. Working an 8 hour shift gets him done by 1:30am. His attorney says he worked three hours overtime the night of the 9th. That doesn't add up either. Have the LE mentioned it..nope.'

I could go on but not now. The point is LE has backed up rc and we have never heard about them being interested in anything he has told them....not once. Their only interest has been to tell us misty lies, yet we can hear rc lying just as much.

These are interesting tapes. I have a theory as to why RC protects Joe.
There is something special about the gun.

In this scenerio Ron knows nothing - suspects but is not sure. I have a feeling the gun could implicate someone for something bad - possibly a murder shortly before Haleigh went missing.

B&CBM.
Interesting, balaney. I've never considered this before, but this is a very good possibility.

Crystal has told us that rc wouldl never tell her where he lived, so that must be true. He tells cobra that the dealers do not know where he lives...Looks to me like rc has a lot to hide.

He tell Geraldo he don't do drugs...and he NEVER, EVER hits his kids.

There is definitely something going on with JO and Ron conerning Haliegh and the gun and they are both hiding the real story.

Tie that with the deer blood and our imaginations can run wild.

rc has separted himself from the gun, fight, JO and the MH for monday, the 9th. He tells us he dropped the kids off, got out of the car and kissed everyone and told them he loved them and went to work. I still feel like this is another portrait of a Walton moment.

It is amazing how many people told Haleigh they loved her that day and evening. At least they are all left with good memories of having the opportunity to say that before she passed...not many do. I am sitting on the fence of cynicism right now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurkeyDinosaur
Back