2010.04.17 Found Audio Tapes-Interviews of Ronald Cummings

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is really too bad I guess that we cannot load up a bunch of mama's and grannies and just haul butt down there and scream and yell and cry and have a hissy fit to try to get to the bottom of this.....ain't nuttin any worse than a bunch of mama's that have had enough of this crap....at least we could vent and they would all hear us,lol.

So, is Ron the mastermind (never thought I'd use that word to describe him) behind this crime or are he and Misty truly partners here ? IDK, but I still see that picture of Ron telling Misty to "speak up" on the TV interview, while she sits there looking like a child being told to eat all her vegetables. She doesn't look like that child anymore (and maybe she wasn't then), but my gut still says Ron is the manipulator behind all this.

I also recall the LVA/hypnosis tapes with Misty, does she actually state the AC guy was with her? I am now beginning to understand that the AC guy WAS at the MH. I then think he called Ronald/Misty's phone to say "hey, I'm here at the MH, I was gonna do the seasonal checkup and no one's here." Misty answered the phone, Ronald then took the phone to talk to the guy.

The reason I mention this is because I don't hear Ron mentioning that Air Co guy. At all. Anywhere.

This means that Ronald was with Misty at 5:30 when the Air Co guy was supposed to be there.

Still on page three of the thread trying to catch up, so I didn't know if this question was answered. Misty states during the LVA /hypnosis that Ronald called her phone around 5 or 5:30( would have to go back and listen to the whole fairytale again to be certain about the time) but she said RC called her phone and wanted to talk to the AC Man so she gave the AC Man the phone.

Whether that is true or not......your guess is as good as mine. but she did say RC called her phone. Not sure what to believe anymore after reading the blow by blow on all these tapes.

Didn't listen to the tapes, just can't bear to do it. Can I ask Does RC mention Junior at all? His where-a-bouts.....what he was doing....anything of that nature, any reference to him at all?

I am a mom, my kids are with me twenty four seven when they aren't at school, they could tell you everything we do in a day. I know Junior was young, but I truly believe he would remember what happened in the days leading up to Haleigh's disappearance better than any of these people involved.

"like interviewing rocks" that is what one member of LE said of trying to get info from them. Their love of drugs have destroyed my hopes for this case.

These new tapes have shed some light on some issues in this case. For example, we all know that Cousin Joe bailed Satsuma for Tennessee apparently on the evening of February 10, 2009. You may or not be aware that Misty told us how long he stayed in her LVA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRV763pGQbU

So, according to Misty, if we work back from February 10th for two weeks, Cousin Joe would have arrived sometime around Tuesday, January 27, 2009, right? I found a little nugget in tape #2 where Ronald identifies the date that Cousin Joe allegedly stole his gun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4T_2ysfH_8

Ronald says Joe stole his gun THE VERY FIRST TIME HE MET HIM which was the third day he was there, marking the date as around Thursday, January 29, 2009. Not a very auspicious beginning for their budding new relationship, eh?

I can’t help but be curious about something, however. According to this information from the JVM Show, Ronald told Art Harris that him and Joe were hanging out at what has recently been alleged to be the Shell Harbor public boat ramp/docks for fishing and feeding small animals to the gators!

HARRIS: Well, I walked down to the dock one day with Ronald when I was down there, Jane. And he told me that he and Joe used to go down to the dock, and Joe enjoyed throwing animals out into the river and meat and watching alligators feed on it.

http://www.studentnews.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

We know, that according to Ronald, Cousin Joe stole his gun the very first time he ever met him around Thursday, January 29th. Also, every single person in the civilized world with access to any form of media has heard Ronald proclaim to the world that he WERKED the night shift at PDM.

Now here’s my dilemma, when the he77 are Ronald and Joe supposed to have gone fishing?

He probably had a couple days a week off so that could be when they fished. However, if someone took his prized possession (gun), why in the world would he want to do anything with him after that?

One other thing. It's a little bit minor, but IMO, it goes to the credibility of one of Cousin Joe's accusers. Did you notice Misty saying she wouldn't be around Cousin Joe by herself in the short video above?

I don't see anyone else in this picture, do you?

JoeOFlyer2-1-1.jpg

Papa,
Don’t forget the tidbit of info. Ron tells Cobra that he stopped at the store on the hill where 2 lanes turn into 4 lanes and he is caught on camera. I am so excited! We have an actual FACT as to which store he stopped at!
I don’t believe a lot of things that come out of Ron’s mouth but this I do believe. The only reason I believe this is because he stopped there for an alibi because he was up to no good that night.
Would you stop if your precious children were with someone you could not reach while you were at work?
I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t of even stayed at work if I couldn’t reach someone closer to them to check on them for me.
JMO

Nana, you're not kidding! Yesterday, or day before..(my brain is fried) I went back to the first thread regarding HaLeigh and re-reading couldn't believe that we were discussing today..the very same things we discussed then. Kinda skeery to be honest. If you get a chance glance back through them here...interesting reading...

FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Hi, Pondering Mind! I posted on the first page of the first thread. By the second page I was saying the story did not sound right and that LE would have to get past the girlfriend and the dad in this disappearance. It appears that LE has not been able to get past either of them.

I have heard what Ronald has to say on these tapes and know what he said in the past. IMO, LE is going after Ronald as well as Misty.

I want to know what time, if at all, did Haleigh get to school the morning of the 9th, & what Ronald's REAL working hours were that evening/night.

These tapes are helpful to LE, IMO, because of the inconsistances. LE can have the FBI lab clean the tapes up to a certain extent.

JMO

Hi, Pondering Mind! I posted on the first page of the first thread. By the second page I was saying the story did not sound right and that LE would have to get past the girlfriend and the dad in this disappearance. It appears that LE has not been able to get past either of them.

I have heard what Ronald has to say on these tapes and know what he said in the past. IMO, LE is going after Ronald as well as Misty.

I want to know what time, if at all, did Haleigh get to school the morning of the 9th, & what Ronald's REAL working hours were that evening/night.

These tapes are helpful to LE, IMO, because of the inconsistances. LE can have the FBI lab clean the tapes up to a certain extent.

JMO

I know, I saw that!..you saw the same thing I did. It was interesting glancing through some of those older threads..the same questions are still being asked 14 months later! Who woulda thunk it?

Reading that and watching some of the older vids/interviews was kind of like walking in quicksand, I couldn't hardly make myself do it, but once I did, it just reinforced why I feel the way that I do..

More than 14 months now that HaLeighs been gone...disappeared without a trace in the middle of the night, while sleeping in the same bedroom as Misty and no one heard a peep..that's what R & M want us to believe. What are the odds of that happening do you think?..heartbreaking, absolutely heartbreaking..

Ron's work hours..THAT is the single question (besides of course, HaLeighs whereabouts :() that I wish I had the answer to. It was the one thing that made me doubt Ron's involvement for a few days in the beginning. It never has been answered..danced all around, but never an honest straight-forward answer. There's a reason for that, but dang, I want to know!

The Kangaroo he stopped at is on 309, at the junction to Shell Harbor Way.

LE has searched a more than 12 mile stretch of 309.

The search on the St John's before Easter was done near the Veteran's Memorial Bridge, which would be north of Green Lane, which would be the route Ronald HAD to take to get to work at PDM, even further north.

Thanks Deb! I just had to refreshen my memory. That explains a lot to me. So Ron stopped by the store near the "crime scene"? Yep, it explains a lot to me. Looks like LE was following his trail, don't it?

I know, I saw that!..you saw the same thing I did. It was interesting glancing through some of those older threads..the same questions are still being asked 14 months later! Who woulda thunk it?

Reading that and watching some of the older vids/interviews was kind of like walking in quicksand, I couldn't hardly make myself do it, but once I did, it just reinforced why I feel the way that I do..

More than 14 months now that HaLeighs been gone...disappeared without a trace in the middle of the night, while sleeping in the same bedroom as Misty and no one heard a peep..that's what R & M want us to believe. What are the odds of that happening do you think?..heartbreaking, absolutely heartbreaking..

Ron's work hours..THAT is the single question (besides of course, HaLeighs whereabouts :() that I wish I had the answer to. It was the one thing that made me doubt Ron's involvement for a few days in the beginning. It never has been answered..danced all around, but never an honest straight-forward answer. There's a reason for that, but dang, I want to know!

PM, what do you think about LE being confused as to what time Ron got home? LE knows the hours that he worked-for sure...so why were they baffled by the time Ron says he got home?

I think they are both lying. They want LE to think Joe had the gun at some point but never did.
Maybe that is what the real fight was about.. Joe denies stealing the gun because he didn't, but Ronald says he did and Misty backs him up. I wonder what crimes were committed around there during the time Joe was there that they are afraid of getting caught for? Why didn't Ronald just dump the gun? He says he cleaned it and gave it to FDLE.. guess we know now why he cleaned it.. because JOE's FINGERPRINTS WERE NOT ON IT. So when FDLE says, we found no fingerprints of Joe on it..he can say, 'Yeah, I know..I cleaned it..but Joe still stole it!' They can't prove they weren't on there b4 Ronald cleaned it. But they could have proven they weren't on there if he hadn't cleaned it.

Where are you getting Ron gave the gun to FDLE after he retrieved/cleaned it after the Joe stole the gun incident? Ron says FDLE took the gun when Haleigh disappeared, more than likely because of the threat he made on the 911 call. I'm no fan of Ron but I don't put words in his mouth that he didn't say. That is how rumors get started and out of hand. JMO

ETA-Correction, Ron doesn't say if he gave the gun to LE or if they took it, when they got it or what the reason is that they have it.
He just says they have it now, very vague. Here I am telling a poster not to put words in Ron's mouth when I did exactly that! I am sorry, Pip, I learned my lesson not to go by memory alone, it is on information overload!

PM, what do you think about LE being confused as to what time Ron got home? LE knows the hours that he worked-for sure...so why were they baffled by the time Ron says he got home?

Oh my goodness, well.. I'm not convinced that LE does know what hours he worked. Since all they would ever say is that they were 'satisfied' with his work hours, but would never confirm what the hours were.. that bothers me since it could be such a broad statement imo to avoid getting any more specific on purpose. I think they have confirmed his clocked in hours to the best of their ability, but we know now that PDM had a different kind of time clock in Feb 09...not the fingerprint scan thing. We heard rumors about him getting there late and drunk, that I'm not convinced aren't true...then we heard what was supposed to be the hours that he was scheduled for and that would put him getting off work @ midnight, but he volunteers to work over 3 hours (after frantically making all those calls that apparently went unanswered) yeah, ok...Plus, I've worked in enough plants to know that usually there are ways to leave without being noticed. So I consider that a possibility..especially after seeing Concerned Papa's(?) photos of PDM and hearing that the area that he most likely worked in was outdoors that night.

As to your question, I think it's possible that early on LE had questions regarding his hours, so were already questioning that. I tell ya suspicious, hearing that they were baffled and questioning him about it just makes me feel that much more confident that for some reason they don't know for sure if he was there when he says he was. That's just what I believe though..and complete speculation, so I'm giving it to you with a big box of salt. :D

Ok a few questions-

Where was the store Ron stopped at "on camera"?
What stretch of highway did LE search?
Where exactly on St john river was the search before easter?

Ron states in the one of the recordings this thread is about that he stopped at the store on the hill where the highway turns into 4 lanes from 2 lanes. This would be in San Mateo. GER is going to put (if she hasn't already) pics up.

Are you asking about the stretch of highway searched the day Ron and Misty got married? If so, it was on Hwy 17-10 mile stretch to Crescent City.

snip
On Thursday, 97 law enforcement officers searched a 10-mile stretch of U.S. 17 in southern Putnam County for any small clues that might help them find the still-missing Haleigh Cummings.
Ground searchers scoured a 30-yard-wide swath on either side of U.S. 17 between County Road 309 in Satsuma to Union Avenue in Crescent City for the first time, said Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. Schauland said the search was not due to any specific tip.
Searchers were looking for any evidence that might have been tossed along the road that is the major artery through the area, Schauland said. He said nothing helpful to the case was found.
end snip

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-03-13/story/missing_girl_no_new_leads_but_wedding_bells_ring

The area off the Memorial Bridge (in Palatka) that LE recently searched for a gun used in another crime is explained in the pic thread by GER.

Where are you getting Ron gave the gun to FDLE after he retrieved/cleaned it after the Joe stole the gun incident? Ron says FDLE took the gun when Haleigh disappeared, more than likely because of the threat he made on the 911 call. I'm no fan of Ron but I don't put words in his mouth that he didn't say. That is how rumors get started and out of hand. JMO

TIA
Ron said it himself in an interview with Cobra. He said he found it in the culvert, cleaned it up and now FDLE has it. Concerned Papa posted the interview audio today. I didn't say WHEN he gave it to FDLE..he doesn't say.. he just says now FDLE has it.

Ron said it himself in an interview with Cobra. He said he found it in the culvert, cleaned it up and now FDLE has it. Concerned Papa posted the interview audio today. I didn't say WHEN he gave it to FDLE..he doesn't say.. he just says now FDLE has it.

Thanks for clarifying, I must have understood it wrong, I thought you were implying Ron gave the gun to FDLE right after he got it back and cleaned it from the Joe stole it incident. So sorry!

:furious: I must of woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Listening to all of these audios I want to know why the H#LL that river was not searched? Lord, why?

I also am under the impression that LE was on to Ron from day one about his activities the night Haleigh went missing. I wonder more now where those 90 calls pinged to?

This is the audio that I was talking about!!!
Need to go back to the top!!:woohoo:

One other thing. It's a little bit minor, but IMO, it goes to the credibility of one of Cousin Joe's accusers. Did you notice Misty saying she wouldn't be around Cousin Joe by herself in the short video above?

I don't see anyone else in this picture, do you?

JoeOFlyer2-1-1.jpg
Also in that picture- notice Joe's hand has no scratches on it unlike Ronald,
whose hand was all torn up that day!!
So..I would guess Joe is not the guy RC had a fight with the night before.

Oh my goodness, well.. I'm not convinced that LE does know what hours he worked. Since all they would ever say is that they were 'satisfied' with his work hours, but would never confirm what the hours were.. that bothers me since it could be such a broad statement imo to avoid getting any more specific on purpose. I think they have confirmed his clocked in hours to the best of their ability, but we know now that PDM had a different kind of time clock in Feb 09...not the fingerprint scan thing. We heard rumors about him getting there late and drunk, that I'm not convinced aren't true...then we heard what was supposed to be the hours that he was scheduled for and that would put him getting off work @ midnight, but he volunteers to work over 3 hours (after frantically making all those calls that apparently went unanswered) yeah, ok...Plus, I've worked in enough plants to know that usually there are ways to leave without being noticed. So I consider that a possibility..especially after seeing Concerned Papa's(?) photos of PDM and hearing that the area that he most likely worked in was outdoors that night.

As to your question, I think it's possible that early on LE had questions regarding his hours, so were already questioning that. I tell ya suspicious, hearing that they were baffled and questioning him about it just makes me feel that much more confident that for some reason they don't know for sure if he was there when he says he was. That's just what I believe though..and complete speculation, so I'm giving it to you with a big box of salt. :D

I agree on the hours saga. LE is "satisfied with the hours in question" doesn't mean much to me regarding any verification of the time that Ron may have been on Plant site on February 9th thru morning hours of the 10th. I've worked all my career at industrial and power plant sites and there is always a way to be out of sight, out of mind. The overtime work was supposedly out at the North 40, near the barge dock at the river. So from 11:30pm until the overtime hours were complete, Ron could very easily have slipped out. LE also made it clear that they did not know what or when whatever happened to Haleigh, happened. Maybe Misty, Joe and Tommy (maybe even Timmy) were a part of the disposal team.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks
Back