2010.04.19 Judge Strickland IS stepping down

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out his closing statement...

he addresses the accusation that he is a self aggrandizing media hound...

says the irony is rich!!!!!!!HAA HAAA

His entire statement needs to be framed in GOLD! What a guy!
I'm so sad that we won't be seeing him rocking in his chair with his sometimes look of disbelief at JB's stupidity any more.

The footnotes on the order are the best part! :Jumpie: You're the best Judge Strickland!

Personally I think this was clear retaliation by JB for the complaints to the bar association (that Judge S was REQUIRED to make!). As much as I liked Judge S, the new Judge will be just as fair and impartial - everyone (with any sense of respect for the Court) is on best behavior when such a huge media spotlight is on the court. That excludes, JB & team, of course.

Now that Judge S doesn't have to be a neutral arbiter in this case, I hope he makes all of the disciplinary complaints about JB as his heart desires! But JS probably won't, since he's such a gentleman.

The Defense is going to regret this. What's that saying? You know the devil in what you have, not in what you're going to get?

:crazy: to leave WELL ENOUGH ALONE...
also sometimes it is better to not rock the boat...
but hey! I like the way this boat is rocking...
the passengers just may sink?:waitasec:

She will jumping up and down I won! I won! Until she thinks for a moment and asks herself how does this change things for me..Oh I guess it does'nt all the evidence is still the evidence. Everytime she takes someone down its a win for her thats how small her mind is. I have faith that this will come back to haunt her. IMO

He was quietly sarcastic when he says "alert defense counsel's discovery that his first motion was a nullity"- I bet he was chuckling when he wrote that - umm I don't think the Defense discovered it, that fact was brought to their attention by media . What idiots, I am sure he is drinking champagne tonight.

:croc:
While everyone else keeps getting tired from getting ready for the case...this NEW judge will have a different take on it and maybe will not tolerate show Biz/ clownish trivial/useless/
well you get the picture antics of certain members of the
Blank :dance:
team.
He will demand professionalism and not be intimidated and all...
a new judge may mean an entirely new aspect of this case.
A different way he will handle little court hearings for this and that...
let's hope so anyway..
Jude S. is fine just saying... he has had about enough of it I think as far as every other week being called in and having to say
" Nobody is keeping this information from you, all you have to do is go there and look at it'
and stuff like that which takes up court time..
and is not a real issue.

Indeed Websurfer I am reminded of a saying my Papaw (my dearly beloved long gone) said to me as I was growing up : Be careful what you wish for gal, it just might come true.

I am eager to learn about this new judge. Judge Strickland is the epitome of class. The true irony will be that Baez got what he wished for and it will bite him in seat of his pants. IMHO

I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to be as articulate as JS and then see myself get "quoted" in 'Ode To Dave'. (Which is still, incredibly, up on MD's page.)

I think JB once again miscalculated. The case is STATE OF FLORIDA v. CASEY ANTHONY, not Judge Strickland v. Casey Anthony. All of JBs bogus motions, etc., stay put. He doesn't get a do-over. Now he just gets a new judge who, along with seeing all of JBs nonsense on TV and thanking God HE wasn't the judge on the case, gets to read Judge S's eloquent recusal.

Good luck with that JB. xoxo

:eek:
Wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Now I need a

:40__s:

Then I am going to laugh myself silly - so Baez gave up the nice guy for the hard *advertiser censored**? :waitasec::

And this guy he can't recuse without a big long legal explanation?
:boohoo:

So at your next motion hearing B& C - I'll be the one laughing up here in Canada when you find out what you've real-ly done!

So does this mean that the media can now ask to see the 12/11/08 jailhouse video?????

His entire statement needs to be framed in GOLD! What a guy!
I'm so sad that we won't be seeing him rocking in his chair with his sometimes look of disbelief at JB's stupidity any more.

Only the bewildered face in the rocking chair will change, not JB's stupidity.

This is by far the most sarcastic and BEST court order I have ever read! This is a framer over my desk. Go JS, you will be missed! JB, be careful of what it is you wish for......

Footnote

"It is the Courts most fervent hope that this promise was truthful, given the nature of our current budget. On the other hand, the Court fears that this statement may have been merely the product of an active imagination and tight boots"

loling hard here. What a man JS is!

Just realized the thumnail on my carry forward post was too small... Here you go....

JSFO.jpg

Put on your adult diaper BEFORE reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en