2010.04.20 Levi Page article~"Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet!"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
what is the point? a lot of drug addicts have children, it is not a crime and it is sad but true, especially prescription drugs...

bbm~
Well actually it can be...If an addict refuses help and their child is being neglected, put in a dangerous situation or abused in any way, etc. it most certainly is a crime and the children can be taken away immediately in every state that I am aware of...just sayin..

Even if it's prescription drugs prescribed to that parent, if your children aren't being cared for properly and safely..all bets are off..

One other thing, and I said this back when Crystal apparently had a + drug test..DCF usually will NOT remove a child for one, maybe a couple + drug test, but once a family is in the system, repeated +drug tests can be grounds for terminating parental rights. That's NEVER what they want to work toward, but if someone doesn't get the help they need, what's DCF going to do? They can't leave a child there forever, God forbid something happen to the child and then everyone wants to know how could the state fail the child? ..and understandably so..

It's a moot point at this juncture, since Ron was given custody, he was eventually arrested (again) for drug trafficking, and he does not obviously have custody of his son, Jr.

U know what my son got BOTH of his sons names tatooed on him and they are BOTH alive. he has their footprint and handprint on him too... the tatoo Ron got was donated by the artist and I dont know about you, but all the young people these days are getting tatoos just for the fad of it. it is very 'normal' these days......

Names are one thing. Getting a childs name tatooed on is extremely common, and nothing unusual there. Even some token symbols such as the footprints you describe. But getting your childs face tatooed on yourself, at a specific age, is extremely extremely uncommon. And it is almost always done as an expression of loss or mourning. It is a living memorial. In and of itself it could go either way, although it does lean heavily towards an act of mourning. But coupled with the sudden wedding because it is what Hayleigh wanted? Sorry, no way. It is just extremely indicative that he knew back then that his daughter would not be coming back.

I always thought that maybe the tattoo of Jr. on the other leg was because otherwise the Haleigh tattoo would have looked too much like the memorial it was.

As for not calling the police, he would have been in trouble before Crystal's next weekend because Haleigh wasn't supposed to miss another school day.

It was the day of Caylee's memorial and anybody who had been following that story at all knew that the Anthonys didn't look good for not reporting Caylee missing for a month.

I have a question for Levi... and anyone else willing to explore.

As far as Shell harbor and PDM being across the river... If Ron's phone pinged consistently during his work hours... could LE tell if he was on land or on the river?

Could Ron have taken a boat to work? I know that sounds CRAZY!
Is that even possible? What would be the commute time? Could Ron have had a boat and returned home at any time during his shift at work? Did he select this area to live in for that reason? (say 25 min by land and 5-10min by boat?)

It would absolutely change the timeline... as we have been told.
All MOO and just an inquiring mind...

It may be a normal fad, but it is NOT normal to get a tattoo of your child that has only been missing for approx. 3 weeks.
Not to mention, the $400 that this *donor* paid, could have been put to much better use: Searching for Ron's missing daughter.

It's also NOT normal to ignore ongoing search activity to travel 400 miles round trip to get these tattoo's, whine about how nobody lets him do what he wants to do, talk about how much money he's getting because of the tragedy, and tell a reporter to "Get out of my face"!

Nope, nowhere near normal.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...o-Pinellas-to-get/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx

I hear ya, it is soooo sad isn't it? I hope they clear this up soon for everyone involved. I just wish whoever did this would say so but I wish that with Caylee too..... these families have got to miss them more than want to protect whoever did it? dont they?

No. They don't miss her more than they want to protect whoever did it. One has nothing to do with the other. They are wanting to cut their losses in respect to the "family". One family member is gone, they don't want to lose another. Gee, that sounds familiar, doesn't it? From the Anthony case, I believe.

Levi, Can you clean up the 911 call and play it for us? Please!!! You would be the first one to do this. When you get your TV show, can I be your Sheba? JK Thanks

No Article, JVM said on her show he was cleared, his lawyers said he was cleared and I do believe LE keeps saying over and over and over that MISTY is the KEY to this deal.
Also if they thought Ron did this,, they would have arrested him for something before now. If his work alibi didnt work out for him and phone records, I am sure he would have been arrested by now, everyone else had been..... just sayin

:eek:

Ronald IS behind bars with everyone else! Along with "everyone else", Ronald was busted on drug trafficking charges and is currently housed in the Putnam County Jailhouse, since January! He's under their supervision.

LE has carefully phrased all comments and wording when speaking of this case. No one is a named suspect, no one is a person of interest, "the whole world is a suspect". LE hasn't excluded anyone. RC's attorney has NOT said he's been cleared, only that he's no long at the top of the list.

LE hasn't named Misty as a suspect, she's only the KEY. Who is the LOCK? Is the LOCK behind bars, too? Safe and sound where LE has control?

JVM, NG, and all those TV talking heads don't have anymore information than what we have. Unless LE says these people have been cleared, everyone is a possible suspect, including the Satsuma Five who were busted in January and have been ARRESTED and are housed in Florida jails: Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin, Hope Sykes, Donna Brock. Do you need a link? I can give you many.

I don't think Ron was living with either of them. Didn't he move from around the corner. He had his own place then, remember he said he had to move because he needed a 3 bdrm?

Isn't that ironic? He needed a third bedroom, but we're told the entire group slept in one bedroom! At first, Misty claimed they were all in the same bed. Then she said Haleigh's bed was four inches from Misty, then four feet from Misty.

Not attacking you, just commenting on the irony of these people, who were entrusted with the care of two precious little children. :shakehead:

I have a question for Levi... and anyone else willing to explore.

As far as Shell harbor and PDM being across the river... If Ron's phone pinged consistently during his work hours... could LE tell if he was on land or on the river?

Could Ron have taken a boat to work? I know that sounds CRAZY!
Is that even possible? What would be the commute time? Could Ron have had a boat and returned home at any time during his shift at work? Did he select this area to live in for that reason? (say 25 min by land and 5-10min by boat?)

It would absolutely change the timeline... as we have been told.
All MOO and just an inquiring mind...

PDM is NOT across the river from Shell Harbor. There is 20 miles distance between them.

rc must have been living on Buchanen before Green because he lived next to his landlord...but only for three months. I believe he moved there in late aug before school started. rc moves often. Don't know how long he had been apart from Amber...but could have been about the same time because that is when misty warned him about his son and thought he should step in and try to get custody.

rc must have been living on Buchanen before Green because he lived next to his landlord...but only for three months. I believe he moved there in late aug before school started. rc moves often. Don't know how long he had been apart from Amber...but could have been about the same time because that is when misty warned him about his son and thought he should step in and try to get custody.

Do you mean his little son with Amber? You might be right about the timing. There were threats Misty made to Amber, and if I recall, wasn't Misty the babysitter for Amber's little boy before she moved in with RC?

yup and if i remember correctly on her myspace she left one of his exes a message i got your man im gonna get your kid next or something like that .. it was aggggeees ago when i saw it

If Ron was an informant and as many people who have claimed Ron is an informant as are out there, Ron would have to be a complete idiot to continue being an informant, or ever start being one.

Doesn't stop me thinking Ron was a 'dope boy' from a long way back, tho.

It depends on what type of "informant" you mean. Ron was definitely not an "informant" who worked for the police.

However, most of these small time dopers when arrested give names of other dopers or small time dealers to get out of their arrest. They never testify or anything, just give names so the cops can arrest someone else who will give names and so on and so on, hoping to eventually get to the bigger dealer.

With all Ron's prior arrests and no jail time, he most likely spilled a few names. Some people call them informants, others call them "narcs" or "rats." It is expected so nothing happens as long as you cannot be tied into giving out a "big" name.

It depends on what type of "informant" you mean. Ron was definitely not an "informant" who worked for the police.

However, most of these small time dopers when arrested give names of other dopers or small time dealers to get out of their arrest. They never testify or anything, just give names so the cops can arrest someone else who will give names and so on and so on, hoping to eventually get to the bigger dealer.

With all Ron's prior arrests and no jail time, he most likely spilled a few names. Some people call them informants, others call them "narcs" or "rats." It is expected so nothing happens as long as you cannot be tied into giving out a "big" name.

There is no way to know what type of informant anyone is.

There is no way to know what type of informant anyone is.

Actually when it comes to getting arrested and naming names to get out of it...they all know who is doing it because they are all doing it. It is a "get out of jail" free card. When someone gets arrested and gets off, you know they named names. I don't know about now but back when my car was stolen, they people arrested got probation for drugs, they let them off with stealing my car, because they gave up 3 names.

I was told it is like a circle. They just keep naming each other to protect the "real" dealers.

Maybe Ronald is not an informant in the usual sense of the word, or on a regular basis. I think everytime he was caught with drugs, he squealed on whomever he had gotten them from in order for LE to go easy on him. He snitched, LE got the person Ronald got HIS drugs from, then LE got that person. It would then be up to that person to rat out his dealer, and on and on it goes.

And no, IMO, LE does not normally use people who have little children as informants. He may have 'confidentially' slipped LE some information at times, but I bet not on a regular basis and would mislead them whenever he could unless he was facing doing time.

JMO, as always!

We are straying way off topic with all of this informant talk. Let's get back to discussing Levi's article please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039
Back